Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-23-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default List of Possible 1st Rounders

This is a list of guys who have ANY realistic chance to go in the first round. Did I miss anyone? Did I not include anyone I should have? I have a staggering total of 59 potential first rounders. This is going to be a fun draft.

QB

Geno Smith
Ryan Nassib
Matt Barkley
E.J. Manuel

RB
Eddie Lacy
Jonathan Franklin

WR

Tavon Austin
Cordarrelle Patterson
DeAndre Hopkins
Robert Woods
Justin Hunter
Keenan Allen

TE

Tyler Eifert
Zach Ertz

OT

Luke Joeckel
Eric Fisher
Lane Johnson
D.J. Fluker
Menelik Watson
Justin Pugh

OG

Jonathan Cooper
Chance Warmack
Kyle Long
Larry Warford

DT

Star Lotulelei
Sharrif Floyd
Sheldon Richardson
Johnathan Hankins
Sylvester Williams
Jesse Williams
Kawann Short

DE/3-4OLB

Dion Jordan
Ezekiel Ansah
Bjoern Werner
Barkevious Mingo
Jarvis Jones
Tank Carradine
Datone Jones
Jamie Collins
Damontre Moore
Sam Montgomery
Margus Hunt
Alex Okafor

4-3 LB

Alec Ogletree
Manti Te'o
Arthur Brown
Kevin Minter

CB

Dee Milliner
D.J. Hayden
Xavier Rhodes
Desmond Trufant
Jamar Taylor
Johnthan Banks

S

Kenny Vaccaro
Jonathan Cyprien
Matt Elam
Eric Reid
D.J. Swearinger
Phillip Thomas
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that some teams could have Le'Veon Bell as the best RB in the draft. It's a long shot, but I could see him sneaking into the late first round.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Montgomery will not be a first rounder.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I think that some teams could have Le'Veon Bell as the best RB in the draft. It's a long shot, but I could see him sneaking into the late first round.
As the unofficial president of the Le'Veon Bell fan club, I would like to think you're on to something, but I think he has a better shot at going in the fourth round than the first.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think gio bernard has a better shot at going in the first than franklin

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Wilson
Mike Glennon
Giovani Bernard
Markus Wheaton
Gavin Escobar
Terron Armstead
Corey Lemonier
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Robert Alford

And yeah, Sam Montgomery shouldn't be anywhere near this list.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Tyler Wilson
Mike Glennon

Giovani Bernard
Markus Wheaton
Gavin Escobar
Terron Armstead
Corey Lemonier
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Robert Alford

I could be completely wrong, but I'm expecting the Quarterbacks to free fall. I could easily see Glennon going day 3.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I could be completely wrong, but I'm expecting the Quarterbacks to free fall. I could easily see Glennon going day 3.
Well it's quarterback, so you never know. I don't expect either of them too, but I wouldn't be shocked if any QB goes in the first round. If Brandon Weeden can...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Tyler Wilson
Mike Glennon
Giovani Bernard
Markus Wheaton
Gavin Escobar
Terron Armstead
Corey Lemonier
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Robert Alford

I nearly included Wreh-Wilson and Alford, as well as Darius Slay, but I couldn't quite do it. None of the other names on this list seem like realistic first rounders to me. Maybe Armstead.