Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-28-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 4: Chargers AT Chiefs

Talk about the game here!

We could potentially have a share of the division lead if we win this. Interesting.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe,Breaston and McCluster all listed as questionable...
Old 09-28-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they do this to me all the time. i really think this game should be the Chiefs. if that defense from last week plays again at home... look out Chargers. that stadium would be impossible to come into and even think of trying to win with ManBeast and Hali off the edges and a lead??? i shudder to think what Phyllis Rivers face would look like at the end of that game.

but i know better. this is playing out like a perfect let down game that i have grown accustomed to. "it for a share of the division lead." how many times did we hear that last season. every time i remember hearing it, we got beat. plus, Arrowhead is not the same as it used to be. i'm not saying it isn't loud and we still get false starts and use of TOs cause of the noise, but it is nowhere near as loud as it used to be. and the Bolts can stop the run well.

Chargers 24 Chiefs 13
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if they stop the run well or they just haven't played a team that can run the ball effectively. McFadden struggled early on this season before playing really well against the Steelers and the Titans and Falcons aren't running teams.

What I'm saying is, the Chargers haven't faced a runner like Charles yet.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not worried about Charles. I'm worried about not being able to move the ball when Charles isn't on the field.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta just shut them down. I know Atlanta has a good defense, but I dont think its that much better than ours, if any. On the other hand, the Chargers' D has been much improved over last year. This is a winnable game, but only just. I think we take them here, but week 9 is a different story.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta ran all over them.

Tennessee ran it 8 times.

Really not that worried about the Chiefs being able to run on whoever they want to run on unless we're talking about the Ravens. Then it's iffy.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah I'm not looking forward to Ngata against Lilja. That isn't going to be pretty.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Bowe expected to play, but Breaston and McCluster still up in the air via Adam Schefter.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Berry is getting owned by Gates.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is really getting u-g-l-y
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does our DC make an adjustment on the coverage of Gates?!? 5 attempts 3 completions and 2 PIs. Change it up RaC, Berry isnt getting it done
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Can't even get the extra point...
Old 09-30-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3rd and 13 so lets run it and fumble...nice
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This team is soft as hell. Completely gutless. And no team who has beat the Saints has beat anyone else.

edit: The Panthers are up by 1 right now so maybe that will change.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBam View Post
3rd and 13 so lets run it and fumble...nice
That is traslated to me as: "We don't trust Cassel." and why would you after his craptastic preformance
Old 09-30-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
That is traslated to me as: "We don't trust Cassel." and why would you after his craptastic preformance
That's translated as "most teams in the NFL do the same thing no matter who the QB is." I'm not a fan of it, either.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a game we could have won.

That's all I have to say about that.

Forrest Gump

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
It was a game we could have won.

That's all I have to say about that.

Forrest Gump

J
NO..NO it was'nt