Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-28-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Charles Sims, RB, Houston

Any thoughts on this guy? Playing for a crappy Houston team but he is really excelling. Great receiver out of the backfield and a very good one cut and go type back. Decent size too at 6'0 215. Graduates in 2014. Thoughts?
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nobody a Sims guy?
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like him. Great receiver. Reminds me of a lighter Arian Foster. But as far as talent level, think Kevin Smith, who also came from C-USA.

Last edited by norcalgsr : 11-06-2012 at 12:00 PM.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:25 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Sims a lot. I find him a lot of fun to watch. That being said, very few RB's from that type of spread offense translate real well to the NFL. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they are running through huge holes a lot in the college game because defenses are so overly focused on the passing game. When they get to the next level the holes they are used to seeing do not exist, and what they are given closes up a lot faster.

From a stature/running style standpoint, he reminds me of Pierre Thomas a bit.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I like Sims a lot. I find him a lot of fun to watch. That being said, very few RB's from that type of spread offense translate real well to the NFL. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they are running through huge holes a lot in the college game because defenses are so overly focused on the passing game. When they get to the next level the holes they are used to seeing do not exist, and what they are given closes up a lot faster.

From a stature/running style standpoint, he reminds me of Pierre Thomas a bit.
Thomas is shorter, thicker, and runs much lower.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote