Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-08-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default College Gameday Thread: Week 7

Thursday night:
Western Kentucky vs Troy (ESPNU)
Arizona State vs Colorado (ESPN)

Friday night:
Navy vs Central Michigan (ESPN2)

Saturday noon:
#18 Louisville vs Pittsburgh (ESPNU)
#15 Texas vs #13 Oklahoma (ABC)
Iowa vs Michigan State (ESPN)
Northwestern vs Minnesota (ESPN2)
#6 Kansas State vs Iowa State (FX)
Auburn vs Ole Miss (SECN)

Saturday afternoon:
North Carolina vs Miami (ESPNU)
Utah vs UCLA (FX)
#1 Alabama vs Missouri (CBS)
#17 Stanford vs #7 Notre Dame (NBC)
#5 West Virginia vs Texas Tech (ABC/ESPN)
Illinois vs #25 Michgain (ABC/ESPN)
#10 Oregon State vs BYU (ABC)
Boston College vs #12 Florida State (ESPN2)

Saturday night:
#4 Florida vs Vanderbilt (ESPNU)
#11 USC vs Washington (FOX)
#3 South Carolina vs #9 LSU (ESPN)
Tennessee vs #19 Mississippi State (ESPN2)
#22 Texas A&M vs #23 Louisiana Tech (ESPNU)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the bounty of great football we get to watch last week, but a few great games that I wanna see. Texas Okalhoma and ND Stanford will both be great hopefully. USC LSU is interesting, mostly because I expect south Carolina to handle them.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely a solid looking weekend. A bunch of the games have SUPER weird start times though. Ville/Pitt is at 11, UNC/UM is at 2:30, FSU plays at 5:30, UF at 6, the Tenn and A&M games are at 9.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-08-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* night games in Death Valley. We can certainly beat them, but given the conditions, we can't **** around at all.

Random question, but what is on ABC that night? I noticed there's no game listed for them.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers needs to keep rolling and just beat 'cuse. Honestly, this stretch of games SHOULD be easy wins for us...but they're games we lost in the past. To really need to take this next step, we have to beat 'cuse at home this week, go to temple and beat them, and then win homecoming against Kent State. Then the real part of our schedule beings with at cincy, at pitt and then the finale at home against louisville
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
******* night games in Death Valley. We can certainly beat them, but given the conditions, we can't **** around at all.

Random question, but what is on ABC that night? I noticed there's no game listed for them.
NASCAR. I'm guessing the OU/UT counts as their big game of the weekend.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-08-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Rutgers needs to keep rolling and just beat 'cuse. Honestly, this stretch of games SHOULD be easy wins for us...but they're games we lost in the past. To really need to take this next step, we have to beat 'cuse at home this week, go to temple and beat them, and then win homecoming against Kent State. Then the real part of our schedule beings with at cincy, at pitt and then the finale at home against louisville
I want to give Cuse a parting gift on the way to the ACC with a blowout. I know we're not built that way but it would be oh so nice. Pick Nassib 3 times.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sad reality is that Wisconsin can basically wrap up a berth in the B1G title game if they beat Purdue this weekend.....probably the 3rd best team in that division yet they are likely going to rep the Leaders division in the B1G CG.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to La Tech vs. Texas A&M
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WVU cant get caught looking ahead to #6 KSU at home. Take care of TTech.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry to derail your great year so far ND, but it has to happen.

I love when my team plays at ND so that I get to hear Mike Mayock comment on the prospects. I wish I had the cash to fly out to see College Gameday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington hosting USC. The Huskies have beat them 2 out of the last 3 and for Sarkisian i think it's a bigger game for him than WSU and Oregon.(diehards don't agree)

If they pups can play good defense like they did against Stanford they could have a shot, unfortunately Keith Price isn't having the year he did last year.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe USC is a dog to LSU. LSU has looked pretty pathetic on offense in every game I've seen them play so far.

Old 10-08-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I can't believe USC is a dog to LSU. LSU has looked pretty pathetic on offense in every game I've seen them play so far.
In LSU basically defaults as a LSU favored.

WVU is going to start charging students another $20 dollars per semester for increased security. They cant handle a win out there. Fires, arrests, assaulting officers. Its embarrassing. And I heard ESPN is thinking about never going back out for Gameday if this continues. Week 8 has USC/UF and WVU/KSU, so one of them is getting Gameday.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Opened at -4 for LSU now it's at _2.5, the oddsmakers are probably figuring 3 points for homefield so basically they're saying it's an even game.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Sorry to derail your great year so far ND, but it has to happen.

I love when my team plays at ND so that I get to hear Mike Mayock comment on the prospects. I wish I had the cash to fly out to see College Gameday.
The score will be like 10-6.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
have you seen Carolina on the road so far this year? Looked like dog **** when they went to Vanderbilt and Kentucky. LSU is a whole heckuva lot harder to play at than Vandy or UK. Plus they just came off a huge emotional win against a rival top 5 team at home and are in prime condition to have a hangover next week. Vegas knows how to make money, that's why LSU is favored.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
In LSU basically defaults as a LSU favored.

WVU is going to start charging students another $20 dollars per semester for increased security. They cant handle a win out there. Fires, arrests, assaulting officers. Its embarrassing. And I heard ESPN is thinking about never going back out for Gameday if this continues. Week 8 has USC/UF and WVU/KSU, so one of them is getting Gameday.
Spent plenty of time in Morgantown, behavior is just insane and unacceptable. And that's when they win.

Honestly would be a real issue if they ever won a national championship. Even making it to one will be quite the scene.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember just a few weeks ago when Will Muschamp was getting fired and all the Florida fans were chalking up the season as a 2-3 win season. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Let's Go LSU

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colorado on national tv? Ugh.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alabama loses to Mizzou, SCAR hops us for #1 :'(

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Colorado on national tv? Ugh.
it's like they want me to not watch

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Alabama loses to Mizzou, SCAR hops us for #1 :'(

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I remember just a few weeks ago when Will Muschamp was getting fired and all the Florida fans were chalking up the season as a 2-3 win season. Good times.
to be fair, I made that assumption based on last season, the BGSU game, and the first half of the A&M game. if you watched those in combination, you'd look at UF and see a soft team getting dominated at the line of scrimmage. halftime of the A&M game was a turning point in the season of this team
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote