Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
i see. so who is doing the commintary now adays?
Anderson and 'The Rock'

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

man, that ball would have gone so much farther had the wind not been there on princes HR

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
man, that ball would have gone so much farther had the wind not been there on princes HR
He's on a roll since he's gotten in Chicago! Keep it up PF!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

Mwkick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just seems like that loss last night took a lot of gusto outta the cubbies today.

Let's hope that win proved to be a corner turner...
Mwkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice win, and another save for Co-Co.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Nice win, and another save for Co-Co.
Going for the sweep tomorrow as long as the weather is decent

Old 04-24-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

bring out the brooms

Quote:
Old 04-24-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rich Who?
Carlos Who?

seriously, ya gotta love taking down Zambrano and Hill in back to back nights on the road. freaking huge.

also, Prince is my daddy.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we could have 2 straight years of having an allstar closer with them being 2 different guys. I know it's early, but anyone want to give allstar predictions.

Cordero, Hardy, and Prince, I'll guess.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
So we could have 2 straight years of having an allstar closer with them being 2 different guys. I know it's early, but anyone want to give allstar predictions.

Cordero, Hardy, and Prince, I'll guess.
price could be a hard one with pujols, howard, etc at 1B in the national league..
Old 04-25-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I highly doubt this game happens today. looking at the forecast, it doesn't look good at all. which blows because the Brewers are on a roll and the Cubs are sucking. and the pitching matchup favors the Crew.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

and, as far as all stars, i can't see the Brewers getting many...BUT, that is a main reason why they've been so successful. while there aren't any true superstars on the team, they have a roster filled with guys that can step up and play at an all star level any time. in the first month of the year, almost every Brewer has had some sort of slump, but for every player slumping, there is another guy stepping up big time.

so, Cordero for sure. maybe JJ Hardy as a backup to Reyes. and probably somebody from the rotation...I'd guess Capuano.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

I still think Hall is the best brewer. Yeah he's struggling in center but he's gunna get his defense up to an all star level someday. Probably next season but he'll get it up to a solid level this year. If I was to give out one allstar vote, it'd probably go to Hardy so far. It's hard to imagine one of the skiniest guy on the team be so succesful with the long ball but he's doing it and he's always been right there on defense. Thats what got him to the majors.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The start of the Brewers' game is delayed due to weather

Old 04-25-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

heres hoping for the sweep.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Ben Sheets is taken out; possible injury :(

Old 04-25-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ben Sheets is taken out; possible injury :(
Groin Strain... At least it's not his shoulder...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Groin Strain... At least it's not his shoulder...
Or his back

Old 04-25-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

it's his groin...it's ok, i pull my groin a couple times a week and i'm ok.

:)
Old 04-25-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

lets just hope he's ok

Quote:
Old 04-25-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:

Your girlfriend is ok with it too b/c she knows she ain't missing much :)

Old 04-25-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Can you believe the story about Ned yost??? He hurt his collarbone following a run in Chicago. He tripped over an uneven part of the pavement and hurt himself when he was bracing for his fall.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Your girlfriend is ok with it too b/c she knows she ain't missing much :)

haha, i'd respond to that, but my wife is far to pregnant for me to be answering claims that i'm not getting any.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
haha, i'd respond to that, but my wife is far to pregnant for me to be answering claims that i'm not getting any.
congrats on furutre fatherhood

Old 04-26-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
congrats on furutre fatherhood
thank ya. November 11th.....with my luck the baby will come early and i'll have to miss a Brewer's world series game. :)