Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow so Yost broke his collarbone? ouch..

anyway though I'm pretty bummed about the last cubs game. Without that wind and Sheets getting hurt, we wouldve won it in my opinion. and WOW Spurling got torched. Why dont we get cappellan up here?? I know he's unhappy. bring him up and pitch him.

any word on Sheets? I'm guessing it was more of a precautionary thing than a serious injury..although it could be worse than we think

one more thing...we should release/send down Graffanino and Counsell. not a fan, never was, never will be, ick
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
thank ya. November 11th.....with my luck the baby will come early and i'll have to miss a Brewer's world series game. :)
If it's a boy name him after the WS MVP, assuming the brewers win

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post

one more thing...we should release/send down Graffanino and Counsell. not a fan, never was, never will be, ick

Graf and Counsell are just stop gaps until Ryan Braun comes up. If I were a betting man, I'd say by the all star break, Graf is traded, and Braun is being eased in as the everyday 3B...possibly platooning with our new utility infielder, Craig Counsell.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
If it's a boy name him after the WS MVP, assuming the brewers win
Prince Drowe

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Prince Drowe
That sounds like a winner

Old 04-26-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brett Drowe?

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha, yeah, how about the Baby Formally Known as Prince Drowe.

also, my luck Claudio Vargas will be the MVP. and I'm way too white to have a kid named Claudio.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

also, my luck Claudio Vargas will be the MVP. and I'm way too white to have a kid named Claudio.
Or maybe in a crazy series of events it's Yovanni Gallardo.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

I'd make fun of someone if they were named claudio, not gunna lie

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to keep it perfect. Cappy 4-0 and Co-Co 9 for 9 on saves.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Way to keep it perfect. Cappy 4-0 and Co-Co 9 for 9 on saves.
Money Milwaukee! :)

Old 04-28-2007, 04:07 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Brewer's I had to work all night..to get home and turn it on to see Turnbow K 2/3 and and set it up for Co Co was awesome. We have so much potential it's CRAZY.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

beat Roy Oswalt twice in a week? WHO DOES THAT?
Old 04-28-2007, 08:33 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
beat Roy Oswalt twice in a week? WHO DOES THAT?
The future NL Central Champs, thats who!

Old 04-28-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spurling needs to go. And that's an understatement. Bring up Capellan.

Hitman D

Last edited by Boston : 04-28-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Spurling needs to go. And that's an understatement. Bring up Capellan.
Thats right!!! When it comes down to it when need the guy that gives us the best chance to win

Old 04-29-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Somebody nees to get a Cordero sig...

Hitman D

Old 04-29-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

U guys are gonna sweep the Cards. The Cards' heads are gonna be on other things, so I don't mind. Who are u guys gonna start Friday, I am going to that game after I tour UWM.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
U guys are gonna sweep the Cards. The Cards' heads are gonna be on other things, so I don't mind. Who are u guys gonna start Friday, I am going to that game after I tour UWM.
I believe Cappuano.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
My "educated" guess would be Capuano.

Hitman D

Old 04-29-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I believe Cappuano.
Sweetness, its prolly good its not Suppan, I'd rush the field with a Pujols jersey on and give him a hug and then I'd kick him in the nuts.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Sweetness, its prolly good its not Suppan, I'd rush the field with a Pujols jersey on and give him a hug and then I'd kick him in the nuts.
He is tomorrow Ginst the Cards.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Friday's pitcher will be Claudio Vargas

Old 04-29-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
He is tomorrow Ginst the Cards.
Dang, another story to tomorrows game.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

another winning road trip. those will never stop impressing me after the miserable season they had on the road last year.