Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
U guys are gonna sweep the Cards. The Cards' heads are gonna be on other things, so I don't mind. Who are u guys gonna start Friday, I am going to that game after I tour UWM.
I'll be honest with ya, I haven't heard to many good reviews from kids that have gone there that I know, but hey, you could see it diferently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
another winning road trip. those will never stop impressing me after the miserable season they had on the road last year.
that was the first winning series in huston since like 97 or something, I love this team

Quote:
Old 04-30-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fun Brewers fact: they have yet to lose a road series.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
quick, knock on wood

Quote:
Old 04-30-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it'll stay that way for about two weeks too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
quick, knock on wood
no need. the streak will last til mid may. then a hella tough road trip to new york and philly.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince Fielder will be on Jim Rome is Burning tomorrow.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Prince Fielder will be on Jim Rome is Burning tomorrow.
I'm gonna have to watch that :)

Old 04-30-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Does anyone think Jeff Suppan will have a heavy heart at all tonight??? He use to be a teammate of Hancock's and I think he'll be a little affected by what happened by nothing compared to what the Cards are feeling in the other dugout.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

remember when farve's dad died, not saying it's gunna be to that extent but I'm sure he's pitching this one for Hancock

Quote:
Old 04-30-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Brewers get out to a good start!

Old 04-30-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The Brewers had to win this game and I would've been very disappointed if they had not. It looks like they are going to cruise and unfortunately for the Cardinals they're feeling pretty bad right now.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7-1 win. Suppan goes 9. Obviously the Cardinals were feeling the effects of their lost teammate, but I still think we would have won.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Sheets and Capuano in Games 2 and 3....loooking good :)

Old 04-30-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

really not the most satisfying win of the year...the cards clearly weren't into this one. but jeff suppan. wow. how much of the $40 mil has he already earned?
Old 04-30-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
really not the most satisfying win of the year...the cards clearly weren't into this one. but jeff suppan. wow. how much of the $40 mil has he already earned?
Suppan, regardless of the losses, is IMO the Brewers' pitcher of the month. I know CoCo has pitched lights out and hasn't blown a save yet but Suppan was given a ton of money and has lived up to the billing.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Players of the Month

Pitcher: Jeff Suppan
Position Player: JJ Hardy
Minor Leaguer: Ryan Braun

Old 04-30-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Players of the Month

Pitcher: Jeff Suppan
Position Player: JJ Hardy
Minor Leaguer: Ryan Braun
Pitcher has to be Cordero.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Pitcher has to be Cordero.
I know Cordero has been lights out but for a starter to be 4-2 with a 2.55 ERA, one complete game, and a 3 to 1 K/BB ratio is phenominal. It's even better after you just dropped 42 mil on the guy and he has all the pressure of living up to that contract on him.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I'll be honest with ya, I haven't heard to many good reviews from kids that have gone there that I know, but hey, you could see it diferently.
Are u talking UWM or Miller Park? Cuz if u are talking Miller Park, compared to the county stadium, which I went to, and the other "stadium" I went to, the Metrodome, this thing is a palace. If u are talking about UWM....IDK, hard to say cuz I have not been there, but I am sure it is good and I am going there regardless.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:15 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

did anybody watch Baseball Tonight after the game? pretty much a Brewer Love Fest. they did the April awards. one guy said the Brewers were his pick as best team in the NL. and another gave CoCo the Best Pitcher Award for April. I really enjoyed watching the Brewers on ESPN and hearing the national guys talk about 'em for the whole game.

as far as our best pitcher so far. HAS to be Cordero. 10 saves. 0 earned runs. you cannot understate that.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:17 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

and Yoda, UWM is a good school. both my parents went there and my brother-in-law went there. and milwaukee really is a fun city to live in.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'm gonna have to watch that :)
I guess they changed it to Ned.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Wow, we are just putting a beat down on.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Are u talking UWM or Miller Park? Cuz if u are talking Miller Park, compared to the county stadium, which I went to, and the other "stadium" I went to, the Metrodome, this thing is a palace. If u are talking about UWM....IDK, hard to say cuz I have not been there, but I am sure it is good and I am going there regardless.
UWM, I mean maybe the kid I talked to just had a bad experience, ya never know, I was kinda in the same postion to, I had two kids visit Northen Michigan and they told me it was boring but then me and one of my best buddies visited and we both loved it, I hope you enjoy it, and you must really be enjoying the brew crew vs cards series right now

Quote: