Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
UWM, I mean maybe the kid I talked to just had a bad experience, ya never know, I was kinda in the same postion to, I had two kids visit Northen Michigan and they told me it was boring but then me and one of my best buddies visited and we both loved it, I hope you enjoy it, and you must really be enjoying the brew crew vs cards series right now
I'm not enjoying it all. I saw this happening though, just too much other things going on in the Cardinals lives add on that the 3 best Brewers pitchers are going in this series.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:09 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, today we have 4-0 Capuano against 0-4 Reyes. i know baseball. seems like a situation where the 0-4 guy wins. reallllllllllllllly want that sweep though.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
so, today we have 4-0 Capuano against 0-4 Reyes. i know baseball. seems like a situation where the 0-4 guy wins. reallllllllllllllly want that sweep though.
so true, I want the sweep to

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, i really want to go around to all the other team forums to see if anybody else's local baseball teams have a 13 page thread. Brewer fans rule all.

i try to frequent the big MLB thread in off topic, but it's over run by about 2 Yankee fans. like anybody cares about their last place asses.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Game Time!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

well, 1-0 Crew and Hardy now has a 13 game hitting streak.
bad news is, Cappy only lasted 3 innings before leaving with a leg injury. sounds like day to day. but it messes up the rotation for a few days with Villenueva having to go for a long haul today.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

WHOA! I really hope i get to see the highlight of this one:

Run scored:
1 run, Bill Hall steals home. , Bill Hall scores from third

WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well, 1-0 Crew and Hardy now has a 13 game hitting streak.
bad news is, Cappy only lasted 3 innings before leaving with a leg injury. sounds like day to day. but it messes up the rotation for a few days with Villenueva having to go for a long haul today.
Dessens is still in the pen for long relief later in the week

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WHOA! I really hope i get to see the highlight of this one:

Run scored:
1 run, Bill Hall steals home. , Bill Hall scores from third

WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!
Corey Hart stole second on the same play so maybe it was a throw down and then Bill ran

Old 05-02-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The Brewers sweep the Cards!!!! 4-0 victory behind a solid relief appearance from Carlos Villanueva. Brewers move to 18-9 on the year.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Corey Hart stole second on the same play so maybe it was a throw down and then Bill ran
yeah, that's more realistic...less exciting though...i had visions of Bill Hall goin' all The Jet from Sandlot on the Card's.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

BREWERS PLAYERS OF THE MONTH

SS JJ Hardy and SP Jeff Suppan

Announced on last night's broadcast, hate to say I told you so :)

Old 05-02-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
The Brewers sweep the Cards!!!! 4-0 victory behind a solid relief appearance from Carlos Villanueva. Brewers move to 18-9 on the year.

wow. a sweep of the Cardinals. crazy. I don't even know where to start. Carlos Villenueva has gone so far above and beyond what is expected of a long reliever. he won this game for us...and the Cubs game last week monday.

Also, glad the doubles streak stayed alive. looked like it'd die, but with one out in the 8th, Bill Hall saved it.

GET YOUR BROOMS OUT!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
O

It was a pitch out to Hart stealing second and there was an iffy no-tag call. St. Louis thought the inning was over with the out so Hall scored from 3rd after the phantom tag.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow. The amazing thing about that, is that we have a very good shot of winning 6 of the next seven. Which would blow my mind.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Boston : 05-02-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Case No Zero

^^ We very could possibly sweep pittsburgh and washington.

I'm going to every one of those games :)
Old 05-02-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case No Zero View Post
^^ We very could possibly sweep pittsburgh and washington.

I'm going to every one of those games :)
Bring your broom!

Old 05-02-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, u swept a Cardinals team thats heads were no where near a baseball field. We did a lot of things that I see on the high school level. What do the pitching matchups look like for ur upcoming series against the Pirates?
Old 05-03-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Congrats, u swept a Cardinals team thats heads were no where near a baseball field. We did a lot of things that I see on the high school level. What do the pitching matchups look like for ur upcoming series against the Pirates?

tonight is Bush vs. Rigattoni or something
Friday-Vargas
Saturday-Suppan
Sunday Sheets
Old 05-03-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Milwaukee Brewers vs Pittsburgh Pirates Pitching Probables

Thursday: Dave Bush vs Tom Gorzelanny
Friday: Claudio Vargas vs Paul Maholm
Saturday: Jeff Suppan vs Zach Duke
Sunday: Ben Sheets vs Tony Armas

Old 05-03-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I am in Milwaukee.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I am in Milwaukee.
Woo! Where?
Old 05-03-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I really expect Dave Bush to come out and throw strikes early and have one of his better starts as a Brewer. The Brewers are winners of 4 in a row while the Pirates have lost 2 games yesterday and had to travel overnight with that on their mind. The pirates will be tired and the Brewers should take advantage of the home grilling.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we need to a NFLDC packers forum meeting a a brewer game some time. i'd love to meet some of you guys in person.

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Graff made a terrific play to end the top of the 3rd, Go Brewers!