Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I think we need to a NFLDC packers forum meeting a a brewer game some time. i'd love to meet some of you guys in person.
If you really want to know who I am: www.myspace.com/mommadam

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the guy who just requested to be your friend on myspace with the stripped shirt is me

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Hey, what happened? We were up 2-1, then I go to bring the garbage in and its 4-2.
Home Runs by Bautista and Paulino

Old 05-03-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
the guy who just requested to be your friend on myspace with the stripped shirt is me
Thanks, probably wouldn't have figured it out considering you were the only one in the picture

Old 05-03-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Really a disappointing loss tonight but it's only first loss of the homestand and you can't expect them to win every game

Old 05-03-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ya I realize sometimes I type myself into sounds like an idiot, but anyways, well can't win em all, too bad bush gave up those two homers

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Woo! Where?
I'll be at UWM tomorrow. And then the Brewer game.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Food sugestions:

Brew City BBQ- Very good BBQ, BBQ chicken or ribs will more than satisfy you.

Conejitos-Cheap mexican food, but still good. All white meat chicken mole, 2 beef enchiladas, and extra rice is my order of choice.

Gianelli's Pizza-It has pizza in the name but the cheesteaks are great. My friend likes the chicken philly, but I stick with the regular. It's in Shorewood which is walking distance from UWM. Infact you can take Mayland all the way from UWM to the Capitol.

And of course
Kopps-Must stop when visiting Wisconsin.
Do u go to UWM? BTW, I am going back home tomorrow, but I will remember this for when I am back in June.

Last edited by yodabear : 05-03-2007 at 11:40 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:23 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-dang, forgot what a loss felt like. weak.

2-yoda...if you're 21, take the Lakefront Brewery tour. best beer ever. best brewery tour in the city.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see the Brewers break out of their "slump"

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Thats a big time win! With Suppan and Sheets going to end the series I'm liking what the Crew could do this weekend. JJ keeps it rolling too.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what was better. Prince's tomahawk home run, or the belly flop.

Hitman D

Old 05-04-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I don't know what was better. Prince's tomahawk home run, or the belly flop.
Everything Prince does is great :)

Old 05-05-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you really want to know who I am: www.myspace.com/mommadam
bayport, eh? ya must live close to me. i'm just on the other side of 29.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The Brewers dealt C JD Closser to the A's for OF Charles Thomas.

Old 05-05-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

"We have a good offensive team. Everybody witnessed that in Spring Training," said catcher Johnny Estrada, who drove in the Brewers' first run with a single off losing pitcher Paul Maholm (1-4). "We started the season off a little slow and everybody hadn't hit full-stride yet, but when we're all hitting the ball, God bless the pitcher who's out there

Hitman D

Old 05-05-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Suppan takes the mound tonight against the Pirates and Zach Duke. I figure the Brewers will have success again tonight facing their third left hander in a row and Suppan is always money when pitching at Miller Park. JJ also looks to extend his hitting streak.

Old 05-05-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
1-dang, forgot what a loss felt like. weak.

2-yoda...if you're 21, take the Lakefront Brewery tour. best beer ever. best brewery tour in the city.
I'll keep that in mind in 3 years (I turn 18 tomorrow, and I will be in Milwaukee for 21). And the food and fun stuff suggestions are awesome. And UWM is gonna be a great place to attend. And J.J. Hardy is a freekin stud. Too bad Miller Park was closed last night, I was looking forward to outdoor baseball, but the game was awesome regardless.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
O

JJ 2 for 4 with 4 RBI's and back to back plays at short. I think I'm developing a man crush.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by O View Post
JJ 2 for 4 with 4 RBI's and back to back plays at short. I think I'm developing a man crush.
I already have mine on a Brewer

Old 05-05-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
You go to any of the places I listed yet?
No, I am back in my hometown now. I went back last night after the Brew Crew game cuz I had a baseball game today, but I will once I have more time there cuz I'll be there for 4 days in mid June.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

****. No doubles...

Hitman D

Old 05-06-2007, 07:45 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
JJ's streak is still going.
He's unstoppable!

Old 05-06-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O View Post
hah, i had a man crush on the dude a while ago...now, i think it's gotten a little sexual.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Prince with 2 HRs so far today and JJ extends hitting streak; doesn't get any better than that!