Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like Jungmann a lot. he doesn't have electric stuff, but he is a winner and a grinder. he does have 3 + big league pitches that he throws for strikes. his biggest red flag, IMO, is that he pitched at Texas and they have been known to over work pitchers. he should be relatively quick to the majors and has all the ability to succeed.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jed Bradley, LHP, Georgia Tech was the second pick (15th overall) who is another college hurler who projects to work his way up to the majors pretty quickly...four solid pitches, none that are outstanding but all effective...some comparisons to Andy Pettitte

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love the picks. Neither will win a Cy Young or anything, but I think both can be workhorses who can have an ERA in the 3's every year which if we can keep our lineup strong, should be a perfect fit.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey McGehee has not gotten a hit in his last 7 games (0-23)...his futility is difficult to watch

Old 06-08-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started a Pick 6 group for Brewers fans if anyone is interested. It's a free fantasy baseball game with ties to Fangraphs. They get about 200 entries per day (so pretty small). What I like about it is you get a new team every day and you can put as much time as you want into it: Some days I'll really look into starting pitchers that day and hitter trends. Other days I'll forget or just pick my regulars in a minute or two.

You get $120 to pick 6 players: corner and middle infielder, outfielder, catcher, starting and relieving pitcher and get points for their day
Pick Six Home

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Casey McGehee has not gotten a hit in his last 7 games (0-23)...his futility is difficult to watch
How this is not hurting Prince baffles me... Teams have to start walking him three times a game until McGehee gets his **** together. I say this as a concerned (extremely please obviously) fantasy owner of Fielder.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGehee's futility is only matched by Jason Bay is god damn awful.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
How this is not hurting Prince baffles me... Teams have to start walking him three times a game until McGehee gets his **** together. I say this as a concerned (extremely please obviously) fantasy owner of Fielder.
With the way Morgan is playing in the 2 spot, I'd expect Roenicke to move Hart to five and have McGehee slide down until he gets his stuff together, which better be sooner than later.
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
McGehee's futility is only matched by Jason Bay is god damn awful.
Except McGehee makes peanuts compared to Bay
Old 06-09-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Except McGehee makes peanuts compared to Bay
Yeah I know it's very upsetting. Minaya is the gift that keeps on giving. Anyway great comeback last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah I know it's very upsetting. Minaya is the gift that keeps on giving. Anyway great comeback last night.
If they're still interested in giving we'll take Reyes :\
Old 06-10-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Jungmann is pitching right now on ESPN

Old 06-12-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

gotta love Prince!

Old 06-12-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
gotta love Prince!
Gotta love being in 1st!
Old 06-16-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I hate Betancourt!!!!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
congrats on stealing Zack from us...oh and good luck with Yuni...you'll need it
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
Yuni is terrible defensively and offensively he is an OBP liability.
i don't know the exact situation that caused your post, but i completely understand. i said the very same thing last year.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol. Yuni....just sucks. At everything.
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I hate Bob Davidson!!!

Old 06-26-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

always nice to sweep the twins

Old 07-06-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Casey McGehee hit a long ball

hell must've froze over

Old 07-13-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

gotta love the the K-Rod deal!

now looking to upgrade at SS and 3B

Old 07-28-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Brewers acquired INF Felipe Lopez from the Rays
Old 07-28-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Brewers acquired INF Felipe Lopez from the Rays
only had to give up cash so it's worth the risk...he'll begin in AAA

Old 07-29-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
only had to give up cash so it's worth the risk...he'll begin in AAA
They changed their mind, he's been called up and Ferris is being sent down.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

ESPN's Chris Singleton reports that the Brewers have acquired Jerry Hairston from the Nationals.