Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _YL_ View Post
2 wins in a row for Oakland 6th straight in KC now on to Tampa and you don't know what yo expect from them.
come on now it was kansas and yall struggled nothing be positive about

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Richard Sherman coming out talking trash on Megatron is hilarious to me. Can't this clown shut his mouth already? They LOST THE GAME, and he still came out and talked trash. And the funniest thing is from PFF:

“The majority of Sherman’s coverage came against Young, and the second-year receiver caught all five passes thrown at him against Sherman for 75 yards and a touchdown.”

Great job guy.
Even Pete told him to turn down the volumn. If i'm a DB i don't want to bring attention on myself.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i think it's funny that richard sherman is terrible, but chad johnson was the greatest human being of all time.
This is an.. interesting argument, because I don't know anyone that thought Chad Johnson was the greatest human being of all time.

And even then there is a noticeable difference in the two and their antics. Chad joked around a lot and talked trash while seeming to be a little more lighthearted about it, while Richard Sherman gets in the faces of opposing players and trash talks after a loss.

Maybe I'm remembering Chad differently than he was, but I don't see a lot of similarities between the two.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ochocinco is way too mainstream for njx.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think you're right. i think one is actually far worse.
As do I sir. As do I. ;)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Richard Sherman

Seriously... why you got your panties in a bunch. Atleast Chad was good for some laughs. Sherman is just a moron like J Finley and provides no laughs beside at himself.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think it's funny that richard sherman is terrible, but chad johnson was the greatest human being of all time.
What you said previously about them is true, but it's not the same manner Chad Johnson used to do it in. He may hype up a match-up all week and talk a big game, but if he got shut down he manned up about it.

Quote:
"see you in a few days, I'm stuck on yo island till I get off. RESPECT," Ochocinco tweeted to Revis on his Twitter page.

After saying he would embarrass Revis and bless the Pro Bowl cornerback, Ochocinco was held without a catch in the first half before leaving with the knee injury.

Ochocinco tweeted that he couldn't extend his knee and he likened the Meadowlands turf to "a mini ice skating rink outside the hashes during warm ups."

But he humbly praised his good friend Revis for shutting him out and ended one tweet by signing off as Chad Johnson. Ochocinco said in an NBC interview aired before the game Sunday night that he would change his last name back to Johnson if Revis shut him out.

"@revis24-you've hurt my feelings shutting down my ENTERPRISE-ill be the first to say you're the best easily-round 2 Saturday- CHAD JOHNSON," Ochocinco tweeted to Revis.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010...ted-fireman-ed

I think there is a big difference between the two things. I'm not talking about the Chad who self promoted himself. I'm talking about Sherman running his mouth after a loss, and after getting humiliated. That just makes you look like a huge idiot. Sure, talk a big game before it, I like that and it's entertaining especially when you put more pressure on yourself. But anybody who can man up to it I can respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 10-29-2012 at 01:40 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Sherman is actually a really funny guy though, I'm going to go ahead and assume that either he was provoked or the quotes were taken out of context.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football anyone?

I just watched the last Bears drive and the Panthers were indeed in quarters coverage the entire drive. They didn't do ANYTHING to disguise it whatsoever. The corners showed it, the safeties showed it. Cutler didn't have to read ****. If they showed that and ran a Cover 2 shell on ONE FREAKING PLAY they would've won the game with a pick. Unbelievable. Rivera SHOULD be fired. Or whoever calls the defense.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was totally on the Richard Sherman bandwagon before he talked **** after a loss. Kinda lost me there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If nothing else for the Saints, Akiem Hicks is going to be something special in this league headed forward.
Right out of the CIS...
Old 10-29-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my idiot coworkers calls Russel Wilson "Hustle Wilson"

What's he hustling? Incompletions?
Old 10-29-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilson played pretty well this week muddying the Flynn waters yet again for me.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...equests-trade/

Do Want.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish Oakland had something to trade for him, draft picks wise.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
Wish Oakland had something to trade for him, draft picks wise.
Already being down a 3rd rounder from the Marshall trade means the Bears are probably out, but dammit would I like a legit threat at TE in our offense.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a huge Cook fan but he's a really solid young player. Miami has a ton of picks and sure could use a guy like him for Tannehill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder if they'll take Pryor and Tommy Kelly...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
Wonder if they'll take Pryor and Tommy Kelly...
Not even in a forum mock with a non-Titans fan GMing the Titans would that trade be accepted.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

What if I throw DMC and a 3rd? haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
seriously, why are you such a girl about someone not liking your favorite player? i can do junior high-level idiocy, too.

that's a completely fair point after this week, but people were all over sherman after the new england game, too.
That's fine I can easily understand why you an others didnt like Chad Johnson. I gotz no beef with you.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Wilson played pretty well this week muddying the Flynn waters yet again for me.
There's no way Matt Flynn will take over at this point; even if Flynn could potentially perform better than Wilson, it will cast doubt over Wilson's legitimacy as the future franchise quarterback of the Seahawks.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
There's no way Matt Flynn will take over at this point; even if Flynn could potentially perform better than Wilson, it will cast doubt over Wilson's legitimacy as the future franchise quarterback of the Seahawks.
There is a way. If Wilson plays poorly the next two and before the bye week they realize that Flynn gives them a better chance to win this year. Which is probably the case honestly.

Part of the reason Wilson won the job was because Flynn wasn't 100%. Now that he is, all bets are off.

I understand your point but Carroll doesn't operate like that. He's all about competition. He won't worry about Wilson's psyche just like he didn't worry about Flynn's when he sat him even though they paid him the big bucks. They don't care about anything but winning.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Cook would be an excellent passing game acquistion for any team.

The problem with him is that he doesn't block. And that's kinda a huge problem because it's a huge strategic advantage to the defense with him on the field.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I still hate that we lost Zach Miller

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: