Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes...Cardinals fans are booing. Keep it up.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
So I see the Cards will be one of these teams who starts 4-0 and finishes 6-10.

Will Whisenhunt be on the hot seat then?
Oh, you know Whiz is gone if they win only 6 games.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'd be nice to see some pass rush.
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Cardinals offensive line hasn't looked too bad in pass protection tonight.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its to bad, Arizona defense can be really good. But hell they are on the field 98% of the game with the offense being as bad as it is.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're welcome.
Ness
Icon

Bowman...man it just isn't fair. LOL.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Oh, you know Whiz is gone if they win only 6 games.
They need a QB. I don't think Wiz is a bad coach overall. But he's not good enough to overcome their deficiencies at QB.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for Fitz. One of the best WR's but yet he is wasting his prime years in Arizona.

God damn Cardinals hurry and get that man a real QB!
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cully padding those interception stats
Old 10-29-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
They need a QB. I don't think Wiz is a bad coach overall. But he's not good enough to overcome their deficiencies at QB.
Right, but the responsibility falls on the head coach to get that position fixed. He'd had enough time. He gambled on Kolb and lost.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here. Have a free INT for your stats.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Right, but the responsibility falls on the head coach to get that position fixed. He'd had enough time. He gambled on Kolb and lost.
Fair enough. Such is life in the NFL.

Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Cully padding those interception stats
Work dat contract boy.

Oh hey SF Giants hightlights at halftime. NICE.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ness you have a beautiful set of boobies.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

I loved that Calais Campbell honored Pablo Sandoval with that home run swing sack celebration.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Man, so glad I don't live on the east coast. That hurricane looks brutal.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Ness you have a beautiful set of boobies.
Why thank you.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's only bad because the northeast doesn't have a lot of the infrastructure in place to properly deal with major storms.

A Category 1 hurricane is a walk in the park to Floridians.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
It's only bad because the northeast doesn't have a lot of the infrastructure in place to properly deal with major storms.

A Category 1 hurricane is a walk in the park to Floridians.
I live in Jacksonville, they seem to just skip over us recently. I don't even remember the last time we really got hit bad here. I think it was 2005
Old 10-29-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Damn...2012 is making me nervous. I might go back to Macau in December.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
http://live.nydailynews.com/Event/Tr...ricane_Sandy_2
Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Yeah no thanks. My friend wants me to move to New York, this should help me win that argument. West Coast baby.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I live in Jacksonville, they seem to just skip over us recently. I don't even remember the last time we really got hit bad here. I think it was 2005
Florida has dodged a lot of storms recently.

I lived in Florida for over 20 years. In 2004 I was living about 20 miles north of where Hurricane Charley made landfall. That's the worst one I have ever been through.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah no thanks. My friend wants me to move to New York, this should help me win that argument. West Coast baby.
I know if I lived in NY, I'd quickly get tired of the numerous hurricanes that frequently ravage the city.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote