Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

View Poll Results: Who is winning ?
DG 3 15.79%
Fenikz 16 84.21%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA draft : #2 Fenikz vs #11 DG

#2 Fenikz

PG Rajon Rondo - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SG James Harden - Manu Ginobili - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SF Evan Turner - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Kenneth Faried
PF Pau Gasol - Kenneth Faried - DeJuan Blair
C Javale McGee - Kendrick Perkins - DeJuan Blair

vs

#11 DG

PG - Jrue Holiday/Eric Bledsoe
SG - Joe Johnson/Ray Allen/Gerald Henderson
SF - Danny Granger/Chandler Parsons
PF - Anthony Davis/Nene Hilario/Carl Landry
C - Andrew Bynum/Marcin Gortat

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG's the 11 seed? that's weird, I had him much higher. I really like his starting 5. I actually don't like fenikz's front court with Mcgee. but his backcourt is just so much sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Faried, Perkins and Blair are great depth though, so if Pau's playing like too much of a ***** or McGee's being too ******** Fenikz isn't stuck with them on the court. Plus that backcourt is just sexy, Rondo, Harden, Manu and Rose, super sexy.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose apparently hates Rondo, but I don't know if the feeling's mutual though. Don't think Rose would like being on the bench, but I assume that you'd put him at SG once he's healthy.