Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Can Randall Cobb just get a garbage time TD? Please?
I want this too! With the three man rush coming up from Fewell, there's a good chance of this happening.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Woodson, Clay, Bishop and Shields are out. They started last year. Yes though, they added a lot of rookies to the D. Worthy, Casey Hayward. Davon House was hurt last season so he's sort of new-ish to the D this year I guess.
MD Jennings hardly played last season, as well.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Woodson, Clay, Bishop and Shields are out. They started last year. Yes though, they added a lot of rookies to the D. Worthy, Casey Hayward. Davon House was hurt last season so he's sort of new-ish to the D this year I guess.

Yes, those guys. As they were going through the starting line up intro, I don't never heard of a lot of the guys on defense.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
MD Jennings hardly played last season, as well.
he sucks anyway. So did Charlie Peprah
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Wait, were they injuries or injuriezzzz? This is important.
When it happens to the Packers, it's injuriezzzz. I think they have a trademark.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Yes, those guys. As they were going through the starting line up intro, I don't never heard of a lot of the guys on defense.
oh and Dezman Moses is an UDFA rookie starting tonight with Clay out.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Rodgers can't win tonight, hes going to injure multiple Giants on one single play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Wait, were they injuries or injuriezzzz? This is important.
Well, I contend that only one team per year can have the INJURIEZZ title. And I think that team might be the Steelers right now. Packers are pushing hard for the title though as they try to go 2 in 3 years.

2010: Packers
2011: Chiefs
2012: ???
Old 11-25-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
When it happens to the Packers, it's injuriezzzz. I think they have a trademark.
Damn, I totally copyright infringed upon them. I have injured them.
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The packers will always have the injuriez, no matter how badly another team gets hit.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh and Dezman Moses is an UDFA rookie starting tonight with Clay out.
and i guess brad jones isnt the first name you think of when you're coming up with quality inside linebackers...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The packers will always have the injuriez, no matter how badly another team gets hit.
Impossible. Nobody gets hit harder with injuriez than GB. It's a fact.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's because the QB is so mobile. If this was Cutler or someone who was less mobile we'd have so many more sacks. Sacking AR is pretty damn hard with his mobility.
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, going into the fourth quarter, the Packers need to average an unanswered touchdown ever 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

I have a bad feeling...
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Kenny's hurt I'mma cry. His being injury prone is one of the worst things ever. He was/is SO good and could've been an elite safety. Our D with him in there is night and day. Ugh, I love you Kenny
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Welp, going into the fourth quarter, the Packers need to average an unanswered touchdown ever 3 minutes and 45 seconds.

I have a bad feeling...
hey, Pats got 3 TD's in a 52 second span. GB just needs to match that no problemo
Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've lost Barry Church, Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Jay Ratliff, Kenyon Coleman, Miles Austin, Demarco Murray, Tyron Smith, Phil Costa, Ryan Cook and Dwayne Harris.

Injuriez.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's because the QB is so mobile. If this was Cutler or someone who was less mobile we'd have so many more sacks. Sacking AR is pretty damn hard with his mobility.
I'm choosing to read this with emphasis on that "or" because Cutler's mobility is one of the only reasons he is able to survive behind the Bears line. Insinuating he is not mobile would not be a good move.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
hey, Pats got 3 TD's in a 52 second span. GB just needs to match that no problemo
True but that was against that other team from NY, the one with Sanchez starting at QB. Pretty sure you can't get more incompetent than that.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh for the love of god Rodgers can you at least attempt to throw it to James Jones once this game?
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finely cannot beat Blackburn in coverage. Time to move on Ted.
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm choosing to read this with emphasis on that "or" because Cutler's mobility is one of the only reasons he is able to survive behind the Bears line. Insinuating he is not mobile would not be a good move.
Oh maybe, every time I see him he is getting sacked. Maybe his mobility saves him. Sacking AR is a pain, he has wheels on him. If it was anyone else they'd be either knocked out or sacked at last 6 or 7 times.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Oh for the love of god Rodgers can you at least attempt to throw it to James Jones once this game?
James Jones is one of those guys who only performs when you put him on your bench. He'll blow up for like 3 TDs, then you'll start him and he'll get you like 3 points over 3 weeks, so you bench him again and....well....rinse, repeat.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Oh maybe, every time I see him he is getting sacked. Maybe his mobility saves him. Sacking AR is a pain, he has wheels on him. If it was anyone else they'd be either knocked out or sacked at last 6 or 7 times.
A better way to word it is that Cutler would be sacked even MORE often if he we were less mobile. That may be hard to picture, but it's the truth.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
James Jones is one of those guys who only performs when you put him on your bench. He'll blow up for like 3 TDs, then you'll start him and he'll get you like 3 points over 3 weeks, so you bench him again and....well....rinse, repeat.
Actually he has been pretty good for me most of this season. Except for tonight with the ghost of Greg Jennings lingering around.