Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
HIlarious. Carroll is such a douche
I concur.

So glad Jim owns that douche.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Fireman Ed quits? I have the weirdest boner...
Because Jets "fans" heckled him too much. I will say this Jets collapse hasn't been as epic as alot of us thought it would be, but its still pretty damn entertaining still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Because Jets "fans" heckled him too much. I will say this Jets collapse hasn't been as epic as alot of us thought it would be, but its still pretty damn entertaining still.
As long as he keeps wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey to the games, he'll be heckled.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Carroll is such a ******* douche. I hope the Seahawks crash and burn because I can't stand him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
As long as he keeps wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey to the games, he'll be heckled.
He said he just wont attend games wearing the jersey. What a bunch of fans. Although, I probably shouldn't talk considering I am a Pats fan and I despise most of the ones that attend the games as well.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fireman Ed has been a joke for years in this area. He really takes himself that serious if he needs to announce his retirement?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't watch many Jets games, but from what I have seen of him he's an annoying asshole who I'd hate to have near my seat.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a punch line. His YouTube videos are almost as pathetics as his game antics. Not surprised he is making a public "retirement". He had to throw in that he could "handle himself" if he got in a fight too. Watch out weve got a badass over here.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give him till next September, he'll be back to his old gimmick once new coach and qb come in.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just tell him to go back to being a Dolphins fan.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Just tell him to go back to being a Dolphins fan.
Wasn't he like 10 year old, when he was a Dolphins fan.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do any of you give two shits about Fireman Ed? haha

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching Pats/Jets games on TV as a little kid and thinking Fireman Ed was an idiot. I have just never liked him. He has become more popular, he isn't just a guy the camera will show once or twice a game anymore. With the added attention has come even more douchebaggery.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Why do any of you give two shits about Fireman Ed? haha
Let's talk about Fire Marshall Bill, instead! Those skits seem pretty relevant to the Jets season.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jared Allen sent Lance Louis to IR with a cheap shot on an INT return. Lovie Smith responds in the kindest way humanly possible:

Quote:
“Jared Allen plays the game a certain way, a good player in our league. But I think there are some plays when you look at them again you say, ‘Hey, we could have done without that.’ I think our game could do without that play,” Smith said, via Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune.
"Hey, we could have done without that."

"HEY, we could have DONE WITHOUT that."

There are coaches in this league who get more angry than that if they lose the coin toss, much less lose a player to a cheap shot.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Jared Allen sent Lance Louis to IR with a cheap shot on an INT return. Lovie Smith responds in the kindest way humanly possible:

There are coaches in this league who get more angry than that if they lose the coin toss, much less lose a player to a cheap shot.
Call me crazy, but I really like the way that Lovie handled that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

So Lance Louis is injured and Chilo quit the team. Spencer replaced Chil but who replaced Lance Louis. I wasn't sure it was possible, but it seems our offensive line has managed to get suckier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Same here actually. Theres nothing getting mad will change about what happened, its done and over now, move on. No reason to say something dumb, he handled that well.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
This is the problem with Lovie. I don't need some coach screaming belligerently all the time, but a little emotion from time to time is nice to see. But to Lovie, one of his players getting hurt on a dirty hit is something the team "could have done without."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So Lance Louis is injured and Chilo quit the team. Spencer replaced Chil but who replaced Lance Louis. I wasn't sure it was possible, but it seems our offensive line has managed to get suckier.
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe we'll simplify things along the o-line with street free agents in there. It'd be really hard to get much worse.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
This is great:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-passer-call/

they weren't complaining when they stole that win from Green Bay
Someone should let the Seahawks know when they're allowed to be mad about a terrible call again. I guess half a season and countless bad calls isn't enough.

And every coach in the league would be saying the same thing in this situation. Especially Harbaugh, 49er fans.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't watch the Ravens/Chargers game live yesterday, but I did record it and I watched the 4th and 29 play about 50 times, maybe more. Rice comes up a half yard short at best. The referee initially gives him two full yards spotting it at the 32.5. After replay they spotted the ball at the 33.5, still a full yard further than where Rice should have been marked, at the 34.5. His knee was down at or just short of the 35.

The Charger season is going no where, so it doesn't matter. But Im baffled watching the coverage of this play with nary a mention of this. All of the slow mo replays are from an awful angle. The side judge had a horrible angle. The best view is the standard TV angle. He is stopped at the 34.5 each and every time. A national freak out occurs over the Packers/Seahawks game on an iffy call, but what would best be described as a judgement call. This was as clear as day. It was a great play but come on, at least mention the controversial spot!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You might be right, but I'm sorry I can't feel sorry for a team that let him get 28.5 yards on a 4th and 29 RB checkdown.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Fireman Ed quits? I have the weirdest boner...
Beating the Jets won't seem the same anymore, well actually it will but whatever.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
I didn't watch the Ravens/Chargers game live yesterday, but I did record it and I watched the 4th and 29 play about 50 times, maybe more. Rice comes up a half yard short at best. The referee initially gives him two full yards spotting it at the 32.5. After replay they spotted the ball at the 33.5, still a full yard further than where Rice should have been marked, at the 34.5. His knee was down at or just short of the 35.

The Charger season is going no where, so it doesn't matter. But Im baffled watching the coverage of this play with nary a mention of this. All of the slow mo replays are from an awful angle. The side judge had a horrible angle. The best view is the standard TV angle. He is stopped at the 34.5 each and every time. A national freak out occurs over the Packers/Seahawks game on an iffy call, but what would best be described as a judgement call. This was as clear as day. It was a great play but come on, at least mention the controversial spot!
It should have never even came down to that. I was hoping they'd give it to him just for the amazing effort involved.

You'll look back at this moment with a smile next year when Andy Reid is your new HC and GM.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You might be right, but I'm sorry I can't feel sorry for a team that let him get 28.5 yards on a 4th and 29 RB checkdown.
At least 4 of those guys took the worst possible angle ever, it was like pop warner ball. Boldin blocked Weddle in the back too, but for the effort of all things involved I'm happy it was let go, even with being a yard short and what was a very obvious block in the back. Boldin almost started the hit on Weddle's last name on his jersey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote