But to me amongst the major sports.
1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
7. Football (or soccer when in the US)
I find it hard to believe you find baseball, basketball, and football, my three favorite sports, more boring than the two worst major sports in the world, hockey and soccer.
Sorry but i perfer sports that are continuous and don't stop every 4 seconds. THus Baseball and Football fall. I also like for the points in my sports too matter thus no basketball. Also i find that the skilled players in football and hockey are jsut so intoxicating to watch.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

dx13579 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes
haven't i banned you yet?

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
Golf and Tennis are definantly boringer than than Baseball and Basketball. However, if Sharapova is playing.....tennis is fun.

!!!! D E F I N I T E L Y !!!!
dx13579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx13579
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
Golf and Tennis are definantly boringer than than Baseball and Basketball. However, if Sharapova is playing.....tennis is fun.

Let the man speak as he pleases.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boringest to funnest
1. Golf, love playing it, but hate watxhing it
2. No Sharapova, Tennis, Sharapova. Soccer
3. Sharapova, Soccer, No Sharapova. Tennis
4. Hockey, even though I am starting to like it
5. Basketball
6. Baseball
7. Football
Old 06-30-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

It's not just him but everyone on here spells that word incorrectly...It's very frustrating when people don't take the time to proof read their post...I don't want to sit here and decipher a post for an hour...
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boringest to funnest
5. Basketball
6. Baseball
7. Football
You're the only person that can get away with saying "boringest" yoda.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

Thanx u.............Eye hatea speeling. Speeling is bulls hit.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

It's not just him but everyone on here spells that word incorrectly...It's very frustrating when people don't take the time to proof read their post...I don't want to sit here and decipher a post for an hour...
After awhile you'll get used to it. I can read his stuff on the spot now.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

Thanx u.............Eye hatea speeling. Speeling is bulls hit.
My hero... :)
Old 06-30-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
Boringest to funnest
5. Basketball
6. Baseball
7. Football
You're the only person that can get away with saying "boringest" yoda.
THANK U...............English sucks...........I may start speaking French.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think i've ever watched dominos...so i can't say thats boring yet.

Bowling is pretty boring.
Poker is boring
Darts is boring....

Pretty much something that an emo would enjoy :P

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

Who is "him"? Me???????????????????????????
Old 06-30-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

Shouldn't have to...people should have pride in the stuff that they post...I don't know about you...but I would never want to sound like a first grader...
Old 06-30-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

Who is "him"? Me???????????????????????????
You and some others.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey

Shouldn't have to...people should have pride in the stuff that they post...I don't know about you...but I would never want to sound like a first grader...
Fine if u are so good, what does this say?

Eerst is Graders het koelste. Kus mijn ezel.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I'll say Dominoes, cause (a) It's fun watching people bluff in poker (b) If someone were to get a bullseye, it'd be cool for a couple of seconds (c) Bowling could be interesting if it's one of those trick shot competitions, and (d) Dominoes could never be exciting.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
I'll say Dominoes, cause (a) It's fun watching people bluff in poker (b) If someone were to get a bullseye, it'd be cool for a couple of seconds (c) Bowling could be interesting if it's one of those trick shot competitions, and (d) Dominoes could never be exciting.
trick shot bowling.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
i am now supporting CGF for mod
down with hockey-bashers!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
Buddy, hockey is terrible, I'm Canadian I should know.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:49 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Quote:
1. Hockey
2. Hockey
3. Hockey
4. Hockey
5. Dominoes

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Golf
4. Tennis
5. American Football
6. Hockey
Buddy, hockey is terrible, I'm Canadian I should know.
you also like the falcon's so you're taste are tainted.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most Boring list.

1. Baseball
2. Darts
3. Bowling
4. Dominoes
5. Poker
Yeah right baseball is awsome.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Most Boring list.

1. Baseball
2. Darts
3. Bowling
4. Dominoes
5. Poker
Yeah right baseball is awsome.
unless if yoy plan to watch it extensively.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dominoes. It has been on ESPN2 all summer ive tried watching but I dont get it and was very boring. I'll watch poker on TV but it comes behhind football, baseball, basketball, and just above hockey, soccer is way below hockey followed by bowling, darts, racing, tennis and golf. and I will not be watching dominoes again.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I would have to rank it somewhat like this...

1. Tennis
2. Baseball
3. Golf(would be typically below baseball but I love golf)
4. Soccer(I've tried getting into it, but it's a bit hard for me)
5. Basketball
6. Hockey(my new passion as of recent)
7. Football
Old 06-30-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

according to twdr and yoda, the new NHL really is working quite nicely
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote