Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-01-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap Garrett has this **** down.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone remembers this hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23l5oR9UO8k
Old 12-01-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy that just won the DP throwing competition had a really smart tactic. Throwing a football 5 yards doesn't take good throwing mechanics.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leave it to Garrett to cheat the Dr Pepper game.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Unless it was something put in this year then no. Same rule applies to the NFL when a QB throws an INT.
In the NFL, the rule is if there is any blindside above-shoulder contact with the foreman, shoulder, or helmet is a penalty. Must not be a rule in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Unless it was something put in this year then no. Same rule applies to the NFL when a QB throws an INT.
There most definitely is a rule against force to the head of a player (any player) from behind. At any level.
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
How was it cheating?No one said you had to throw it like a real throw.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
If I were throwing it 5 yards and thought of doing it, I certainly would. All they need to do is back them up and make them throw 10-15 yards. It would prevent those kinds of throws.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yeah Metsox? Do you have the Dr. Pepper Challenge rule book sitting next to you or something? DO YOU?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was mostly joking, but i was just cracking up watching it because i'm pretty sure that's the first time anyone's ever used the basketball chest pass in that game.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Who completes more passes this game, Garrett Booker or Murray+McCarron?
Old 12-01-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Wait... Alabama has a safety named "Ha Ha Clinton Dix"? Ha Ha.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Who completes more passes this game, Garrett Booker or Murray+McCarron?
Do interceptions count? Because I'm thinking it might be a deciding factor.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Wait... Alabama has a safety named "Ha Ha Clinton Dix"? Ha Ha.
Hasean Clinton-Dix is what CBS has it down as

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the only need two more, so I'm betting Murray+McCarron. But I'd bet Garrett+Ryan (33) completes more than Murray+McCarron.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-01-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was mostly joking, but i was just cracking up watching it because i'm pretty sure that's the first time anyone's ever used the basketball chest pass in that game.
Some girl used that same throwing style to win the same Dr Pepper challenge at halftime of the Pac 10 game last night.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-foo...ix_haha00.html
Old 12-01-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Hasean Clinton-Dix is what CBS has it down as
Interesting, because Alabama has it as Ha Ha

I guess it's a nickname.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Interesting, because Alabama has it as Ha Ha

I guess it's a nickname.
Seems to be that way.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 12-01-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

It's a nickname. His real name is Hasean. Nobody is mean enough to call their kid Ha Ha Dix.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SEC **** yeah!

seriously though, pretty entertaining game. I don't see the next level for either of these QBs though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
SEC **** yeah!

seriously though, pretty entertaining game. I don't see the next level for either of these QBs though.
Murray strikes me as a career back up type.
Billy Volek?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 12-01-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Flaming Mo
Rookie

Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree is having one hell of a game... Jarvis Jones is getting exposed in the run department so far. Georgia is doing a terrible job filling the gaps aswell.

I don't know what some people want... this is an old school, smashmouth brawl out there, football how it's supposed to be played!

GO DAWGS!
Flaming Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Murray strikes me as a career back up type.
Billy Volek?
According to a lot of people on here, he's a first round pick. To me, he's a slightly more talented Colt McCoy.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
Ogletree is having one hell of a game... Jarvis Jones is getting exposed in the run department so far. Georgia is doing a terrible job filling the gaps aswell.

I don't know what some people want... this is an old school, smashmouth brawl out there, football how it's supposed to be played!

GO DAWGS!

Go Dwags.