Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-27-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Why did you let me google him...

He looks like some sort of inbred mixed with a giant dinosaur/chicken.
Kaepernick is pretty ugly - looks like a mocha vulture
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Why did you let me google him...

He looks like some sort of inbred mixed with a giant dinosaur/chicken.
Seriously.....that thing is gonna be USC's QB? Guy makes Carson Palmer look like Channing Tatum.

And from a football standpoint, I find it very hard to believe that a true freshman is going to come in and unseat Wittek. You can all laugh about somebody making a prediction about a player on a freaking NFL draft message board, but it's not crazy to notice that Wittek looks like a prototype NFL QB and looked solid against the #1 defense.

Oh, and another random observation from that game - Khaled Holmes sucks. KLM and Nix owned him.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Seriously.....that thing is gonna be USC's QB? Guy makes Carson Palmer look like Channing Tatum.

And from a football standpoint, I find it very hard to believe that a true freshman is going to come in and unseat Wittek. You can all laugh about somebody making a prediction about a player on a freaking NFL draft message board, but it's not crazy to notice that Wittek looks like a prototype NFL QB and looked solid against the #1 defense.

Oh, and another random observation from that game - Khaled Holmes sucks. KLM and Nix owned him.
Whole heartedly agree.. Holmes was garbage against the Irish defensive line. But then again, I don't remember alot of offensive lines looking ''good'' against them.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post

Just missing glasses and the curly hair. Sorry for trolling this thread. I'll stop now.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Max Wittek is almost the same size as Big Ben.

He kind of reminds me of Jay Cutler.

I know it's too early to project him but he looked comfortable and as far as I saw there were no problems with his mechanics throwing the ball. Looked very natural to me.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously the best comparison for Max Browne.

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote