Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:33 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dallas beats a team that just lost to Carolina at home last week, and people think they can make the playoffs? Ha.
The Rams will get the 6th seed in the playoffs, and I will tell you why...

Dallas will lose to Pittsburgh, giving them a best possible record of 9-7.

Washington will lose to the Giants, giving them a best possible record of 9-7.

Minnesota and Tampa Bay will both lose to the Rams, giving them both best possible records of 9-7 and 9-7, respectively.

Seattle will lose to San Francisco, giving them a best possible record of 10-6.

In addition to beating Minnesota and Tampa Bay, the Rams will also beat Buffalo. The Rams will then take their 8-6-1 record into Seattle to face the 9-6 Seahawks. Noise and all, the Rams will win that game and advance to the playoffs with their 9-6-1 record bettering all 9-7 teams. You read about it here first:-)
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:30 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post

Minnesota and Tampa Bay will both lose to the Rams, giving them both best possible records of 9-7 and 9-7, respectively.

In addition to beating Minnesota and Tampa Bay, the Rams will also beat Buffalo. The Rams will then take their 8-6-1 record into Seattle to face the 9-6 Seahawks. Noise and all, the Rams will win that game and advance to the playoffs with their 9-6-1 record bettering all 9-7 teams. You read about it here first:-)
Im a redskins fan but ill take that. Brian Quick is a very good friend of mine
Old 12-03-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
about time he started trying to catch up to demaryius.
You just had to go there, huh.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Peyton had Doug Free playing for him, he would've murdered him in his sleep after two games.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
about time he started trying to catch up to demaryius.
Thomas has 14 career TDs, Dez has 26.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Speaking of which, i really hope everyone that saw the game took notice of just how awful Doug Free is, so when we cut him this off-season no one can say he was simply a cap casualty. He is awful in every phase of the game, i don't even think the Bears would give him a look.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post

Janoris Jenkins is good, but even he can't score that many TD's to make this a reality.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Not sure if posted earlier.

Lions WR - Ryan Broyles tore his ACL today. Don't know if it's out floating around much yet along the internet. A good friend of mine's older brother is one of his best friends from high school, sent me a text today that claimed they'd initially thought to be a sprain but MRI revealed tear. Not the same knee as his first one either. Unfortunate news as he was emerging as the clear #2 on that team.
That is awful. I had high hopes for Broyles, and thought he would be one of the smurf wide receivers who got it done in the NFL. Looked like he was getting back to being himself, and then this happens. Really sad to see anyone have multiple ACL tears back to back. It has to be quite the kick in the balls.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
That is awful. I had high hopes for Broyles, and thought he would be one of the smurf wide receivers who got it done in the NFL. Looked like he was getting back to being himself, and then this happens. Really sad to see anyone have multiple ACL tears back to back. It has to be quite the kick in the balls.
Yeah, and add in that the guy they thought initially would be their #2 is a massive head case. Titus Young is just an idiot. I remember some people bringing his maturity up throughout the draft process but I never thought he would deliberately sabotage the offense because he wasn't being targetted enough..."HELLO! you play on the same offense as Calvin Johnson. You're lucky to get one target"

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Speaking of which, i really hope everyone that saw the game took notice of just how awful Doug Free is, so when we cut him this off-season no one can say he was simply a cap casualty. He is awful in every phase of the game, i don't even think the Bears would give him a look.
Not at the $17 million guaranteed level you idiots are paying him. But I would be okay with a 2-year, $5 million deal. He sucks dick, but J'Marucs Webb sucks donkey dick which, in my opinion, is a bit worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember a thread in the offseason by that CDCB guy where he tried to say Doug Free was a top 3 RT. His logic was: acceptable LT for a season= unstoppable RT. Good times.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember a thread in the offseason by that CDCB guy where he tried to say Doug Free was a top 3 RT. His logic was: acceptable LT for a season= unstoppable RT. Good times.
Free actually was the top rated RT before he got the extension and moved to LT. His regression is absolutely insane. He used to have extremely quick feet and ability to anchor against bull rushes. Now defensive lineman are using Free as a projectile weapon to ragdoll towards Romo.

On a different note I have always loved Ed Reed but I'm getting really tired of him being a complete ***** this year. Every week he's whining about something and the trend continues this week after the Ravens lost. Man up Ed! No one wants to remember you for wearing a dress and crying into your cereal.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That guy is one of the worst homers Ive seen frequent on this board. He told me he'd kill my family because I didn't believe him that the league was fixed....which obviously was the only explanation as to why the Cowboys couldn't win in the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
That guy is one of the worst homers Ive seen frequent on this board. He told me he'd kill my family because I didn't believe him that the league was fixed....which obviously was the only explanation as to why the Cowboys couldn't win in the playoffs.
How could it not be? I mean why wouldn't the league want to conspire to make its most valuable team lose? The fact that you can't see it makes you an idiot.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Not at the $17 million guaranteed level you idiots are paying him. But I would be okay with a 2-year, $5 million deal. He sucks dick, but J'Marucs Webb sucks donkey dick which, in my opinion, is a bit worse.
Quote:
What he said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Free actually was the top rated RT before he got the extension and moved to LT. His regression is absolutely insane. He used to have extremely quick feet and ability to anchor against bull rushes. Now defensive lineman are using Free as a projectile weapon to ragdoll towards Romo.

Free was deserving of that contract when we gave it to him, but he's lost every incentive to progress as a player now that he's paid. He's fat and lazy, and he's the perfect example of a guy that stopped giving a **** after he got his big contract. But he really was a top 3 RT, and was solid his one year at LT. Now, i'm just excited when i see a new way a DE goes around him.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea a lot of people want to laugh at the Free signing now in hindsight and act like it was overreactionary to sign him and that he was never a good RT. He's just been on a rapid decline since that point, as soon as we put Parnell over there we'll see how much he was holding us back. But he did have a stud year at RT previously, and no way that he returns next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post

I'm so happy he's gone now. I think more then half the people here aren't though because it was fun to laugh and generalize all Cowboy fans into his opinions. It's hard to even enjoy some of your players between everyone hating your team and trolls like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 12-03-2012 at 09:58 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What he said;

Free was deserving of that contract when we gave it to him, but he's lost every incentive to progress as a player now that he's paid. He's fat and lazy, and he's the perfect example of a guy that stopped giving a **** after he got his big contract. But he really was a top 3 RT, and was solid his one year at LT. Now, i'm just excited when i see a new way a DE goes around him.
I was in no way saying that Free never was good, but he didn't have a great year last year. Going into this year the guy was saying Free was going to be a top 3 RT with pretty much no basis for it.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I woke up and Charlie Batch actually did that. Insane. I can't believe he won that game. Still just shocked.

I take back everything I ever said about Charlie. If this team makes any noise down the stretch this performance will go down as one that potentially saved the season. He can retire and be remembered as a hero in Pittsburgh. Going into Baltimore and winning is just an incredible feat.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I was in no way saying that Free never was good, but he didn't have a great year last year. Going into this year the guy was saying Free was going to be a top 3 RT with pretty much no basis for it.
He was okay last year, and he was only there because the coaching staff wanted to ease Tyron Smith into the LT role. I don't know if going from RT to LT back to RT somehow messed with his head, but he is complete dog **** this season. But two years ago the guy was worth every penny. Now we're being robbed.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So 4 former Iowa TEs caught TD passes yesterday, including Brandon Myers going 14 cathches for 130 yards and a TD. That's pretty neat.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanted to point out how pathetic it is that the Cardinals are putting out this type of QB play for a HOF WR still in his prime. It's absolutely embarrassing and I can't help but feel bad for Fitz. Stand up guy, classy, wanted to be respectful and sign with the team who drafted him which I can respect, but this is what he is getting for it.

This is why no matter how ugly a situation may get with contract situations, or what is said in the media, I never hold it against a player for wanting to get out. How on earth does anyone in Arizona still have a job after fumbling around the QB situation for so long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
which is a really relevant stat, when taking into account tim tebow and games missed.
We have Tony Romo, and apparently he's the worst QB in the history of the NFL.

At least you had Jesus Christ's long lost cousin.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I was texting my friend back and forth about what Ryan said to his brother while they were talking. I guess he's really disappointed more than anything, after working so hard coming back and earning that #2 spot. He was really emerging the last couple games, especially against Houston with his first career 100 yard game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Yeah, and add in that the guy they thought initially would be their #2 is a massive head case. Titus Young is just an idiot. I remember some people bringing his maturity up throughout the draft process but I never thought he would deliberately sabotage the offense because he wasn't being targetted enough..."HELLO! you play on the same offense as Calvin Johnson. You're lucky to get one target"
He is such a problem for that organization, I don't know if you saw the article that ESPN I think wrote, it was about how he was purposely running the wrong routes, something along those lines. He's such a moron.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I just wanted to point out how pathetic it is that the Cardinals are putting out this type of QB play for a HOF WR still in his prime. It's absolutely embarrassing and I can't help but feel bad for Fitz. Stand up guy, classy, wanted to be respectful and sign with the team who drafted him which I can respect, but this is what he is getting for it.

This is why no matter how ugly a situation may get with contract situations, or what is said in the media, I never hold it against a player for wanting to get out. How on earth does anyone in Arizona still have a job after fumbling around the QB situation for so long?
Fitz is definitely a class act but i hardly feel sorry for him. He singed a 120 million dollar deal with 50 of that guaranteed. To my knowledge there was nobody holding a gun to his head when he signed his deal.

They did bring in a Kevin Kolb to remedy their QB situation and it looks like that didn't work but it was a move. My guess is they'll draft someone this year so the effort is there to get better at that position. Not sure who else was available that made sense for thim.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Ken Wiz get fired?

I wouldn't he took this team out of the **** hole and made it to a superbowl. He at least has a very good defensive team.

But the offense line and qb situation is such a mess, and losing is not fun.