Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-27-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Zach Martin, OT, Notre Dame

I dont think he will declare but what is the likely round for this kid. Hasnt given a sack in the last 11 games this season, has handled proper players and passrushers in the process. Amongst whom William Gholston and a few other high draft picks. The one knock on him is that his height isnt ideal for a tackle(listed at 6'4, might be 6'3) but he has been the best ND offensive lineman for the last two years.

Personally i think he is a second or third rounder but id like to have yalls input on this kid

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll be a Top 100 pick, either this year or next. Very good player with a lot of big-time experience but may be more of a right tackle or perhaps even a guard at the next level. I've heard Zach is leaning towards staying in school for a fifth year though because he wants to play with his brother Nick, who is expected to step into the Irish starting lineup next season.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Zach Martin, but who hasn't handled William Gholston this year?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are few better moments in life than thinking your awesome LT is a senior when in reality he's a red shirt junior.

Most of my attention as a ND fan is paid to Golson spastically trying to read defenses so I should probably watch more of Zack. He's pretty much your stereotypical college lineman that's great from a technical standpoint, but you question his foot speed and length. I don't know if he can stick at LT, and I'd like to see how he carries some extra weight next year.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
There are few better moments in life than thinking your awesome LT is a senior when in reality he's a red shirt junior.

Most of my attention as a ND fan is paid to Golson spastically trying to read defenses so I should probably watch more of Zack. He's pretty much your stereotypical college lineman that's great from a technical standpoint, but you question his foot speed and length. I don't know if he can stick at LT, and I'd like to see how he carries some extra weight next year.
yeah getting martin, lombard and watt all back is giong to be sweet

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote