Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Good reading comprehension there bud. Let's just lynch you and revive you so you come back stronger!
You dare speak to your three-time champion in such a manner?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I find it interesting that Gonzo doesn't want Vikes lynched but has not problem with RoP
Broth, Vikes has posted and seems to be CutlerChris. RoP has not posted. You are right though, this fact is incredibly interesting
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You dare speak to your three-time champion in such a manner?
Three time cocksucking champion maybe.
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aw snap, brotherly fighting. Kind of makes me wonder if both of you aren't evil and are just giving us a show.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this page has taught us anything it's that Gonzo must have drawn himself and he is now he is twice as bat **** crazy.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Aw snap, brotherly fighting. Kind of makes me wonder if both of you aren't evil and are just giving us a show.
I'll give you a ******* show

Old 12-03-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baines vs. Baines 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bat **** crazy in this game is often away to cover for another member of the Mafia... just throwing that out there.

See Bulldogs 2nd DBZ game and BB the first.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Bat **** crazy in this game is often away to cover for another member of the Mafia... just throwing that out there.

Go on........

Who the **** is covering for who? WHO?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Go on........

Covering for whom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Go on........

Honestly I am not reading your guys bickering... I just saw someone post "Bat **** crazy" and I wanted to make sure people remember this.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I really didn't ask anything too ridiculous. This is also like the 3rd time you've tried to make somebody look guilty for nothing. I'll rack it up as a typical Day One... this time.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Covering for whom...
Well **** me Jr. Just lynch me already and end my embarrassment.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a general rule, I hate no lynches, so with that in mind . . .

Lynch RoP

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Honestly I am not reading your guys bickering... I just saw someone post "Bat **** crazy" and I wanted to make sure people remember this.
As crazy as it sounds I really don't think I am acting crazy. There is sound reasoning behind the questions I am asking and accusations I am making.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I really didn't ask anything too ridiculous. This is also like the 3rd time you've tried to make somebody look guilty for nothing. I'll rack it up as a typical Day One... this time.
3rd time? I called out R4L for what seemed like playing two characters and just saying that when people go crazy in this game its to cover for a better mafia member.

So I called out one person?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we already came to this conclusion.
Quote:
I know there has been some people who think CJ is a safe claim for mafia but I can think of far better safe claims than CJ.
Apparently not.

Anyhow, id rather kill someone and not someone.

Unlynch
Lynch Matt Jones

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Renji, I also claimed I will be able to bring something to the table soon. It is not like that is my 'proof; of being good but sure, keep taking things out of context and providing nothing else of substance. Anyone else down for lynching Renji?
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
3rd time? I called out R4L for what seemed like playing two characters and just saying that when people go crazy in this game its to cover for a better mafia member.

So I called out one person?
WHO THE HELL IS COVERING FOR WHO???!!!
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 34 members remaining, 18 votes are needed for a majority:

Bhaarat (1) - Caddy

Snicho (1) - ATLDirtyBirds

jrdrylie (1) – Jensen

Matthew Jones (2) – DeepThreat, Renji

vikes_28 (2) - Brodeur, Bhaarat

No Lynch (13) – Dr. Gonzo, OSUGiants. TitanHope, CJSchneider, fenikz, scottyboy, Grizz, Raiderz, vidae, vikes, Rob S, Todd Bertuzzi, jrdrylie

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
WHO THE HELL IS COVERING FOR WHO???!!!
Apparently Bulldogs is the enemy of logic... Thus proving for a fact he is Gonzo.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Apparently Bulldogs is the enemy of logic... Thus proving for a fact he is Gonzo.
You son of a ******* *****. Where is your proof that I don't operate based on logic? YOU ARE FULL OF ****!
Old 12-03-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is only one way to determine who is telling the truth here...Gonzo, WYHI?

Old 12-03-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
There is only one way to determine who is telling the truth here...Gonzo, WYHI?

I would lick that boot all night. Not even a tough one. Yes Yes Yes. Bring on the tougher WYHI, the answer will still be yes though.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
I would lick that boot all night. Not even a tough one. Yes Yes Yes. Bring on the tougher WYHI, the answer will still be yes though.