Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-04-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Only reason I can think a mafia member would have targeted him would be tailor/framer, maybe shield but that's a pretty uncommon role.
Mafia could also have a rolecop.

As for good visits, Rob might be a good candidate for protection. He is a solid experience player but he isn't Shane, Caddy, Cain, or Gonzo who gets targeted early. The mafia often tries to kill those types of players early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The writeups are above the deaths haha. It's confusing because Grizz's wrietup is mixed in with the original post.
Yeah, that tripped me up and I ****** everything up trying to comment on it. Looks like I wasn't the only one though.

Curse your awkwardly structured write ups Shane!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya it's 50/50 I'd say. You could be outing a protector/cop/gifter/watcher/etc... or you could be outing a mafia rolecop/etc.... Best case is you out the mafia shield/framer and we nab two bad guys but that's probably unlikely.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya it's 50/50 I'd say. You could be outing a protector/cop/gifter/watcher/etc... or you could be outing a mafia rolecop/etc.... Best case is you out the mafia shield/framer and we nab two bad guys but that's probably unlikely.
This is why I have held off so far. I thought about it but even if I do that person will claim protector and we will get nowhere so I will keep it to myself.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Mafia could also have a rolecop.

As for good visits, Rob might be a good candidate for protection. He is a solid experience player but he isn't Shane, Caddy, Cain, or Gonzo who gets targeted early. The mafia often tries to kill those types of players early.
I agree with the analysis on why Rob is a good target, but there is little else that I would want to try to derive from him being targeted, be it action or alignment.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am waiting for TH to come out with his side.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My womanly intuition tells me that Wooty is on to something

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless someone else claims to have won the trivia we have to assume that it was TH. Whoever won it has no reason not to come forward and say so since it was a 1x kill and I'm assuming they aren't holding on to it with 4 kills last night. Matthew Jones was the most reasonable target for the trivia winner also based on yesterday's events.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

might as well have been the kill on Jballa. A football through his head/heart sounds like something you could get from a FOOTBALL trivia contest.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, not much to say until we hear from TH.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel confident that TH is the vigilante.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Why? Is there any reason?

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Rob S, I would like to know if you were blocked or anything last night. I tracked someone to you but I do not want to give that person up in case you are good. So one track down, I have one watch remaining.
Can't post much, at work. I was, in fact, blocked though.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
might as well have been the kill on Jballa. A football through his head/heart sounds like something you could get from a FOOTBALL trivia contest.
That is my thinking as well. If someone is willing to come out and claim that, (and why wouldn't you? You took out a mafia member...) it could also give us some direction on this TH thing.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unless someone else claims to have won the trivia we have to assume that it was TH. Whoever won it has no reason not to come forward and say so since it was a 1x kill and I'm assuming they aren't holding on to it with 4 kills last night. Matthew Jones was the most reasonable target for the trivia winner also based on yesterday's events.
Not necessarily. Since it looks like the Trivia winner took out a baddie, it would automatically give them up to mafia if they came out.

I would advise the trivia winner to not claim that at this point.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
It could also be the weapon of choice for the vigilante given that the theme for this game is based on a football forum. There isn't even a weapon described for the third kill which wouldn't make sense for an SK/vigilante/mafia kill.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
well this pretty much seals it doesnt it? Gonzo's turn

Old 12-04-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Also, I know mafia knows all the people that are good already, but if they have extra powers besides the trivia kill it's going to hurt them because they're automatically a target for revenge in my mind.
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Okay. Wasn't getting at anything. It just seemed odd and a bit out of place.
Haha, sorry. It just annoys the heck out of me.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
That is my thinking as well. If someone is willing to come out and claim that, (and why wouldn't you? You took out a mafia member...) it could also give us some direction on this TH thing.
Why are you urging the potential vigilante to come forward for no reason? That has no benefit for the town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Not necessarily. Since it looks like the Trivia winner took out a baddie, it would automatically give them up to mafia if they came out.

It's a 1x shot anyways which they have already used up so the mafia would have no extra incentive to take them out.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
When I was young we didn't need to deal with this ****.Well **** it then, Brodeur targeted you. I am sad I will be at work to miss what happens next haha.

Get off my lawn!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it possible that Brodeur is the roleblocker then? He could also be a jailkeep, which is town aligned and helpful too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Also, I know mafia knows all the people that are good already, but if they have extra powers besides the trivia kill it's going to hurt them because they're automatically a target for revenge in my mind.
The mafia would be ******** to waste a night kill on revenge. They don't have to say that they have another power, but this would be the first solid direction we have to go on. It would also confirm them as town aligned if no one disputes their story. (At least probably...town aligned or neutral.)
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well this pretty much seals it doesnt it? Gonzo's turn
Possible jailkeeper? Seems like something a mod-type role could be capable of? Or maybe I'm playing it too safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew

Mafia knows who is not mafia. Unless the angle is avenging their fallen for some poor strategical reason, then does it really matter?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Why? Is there any reason?
The football being used as the weapon to kill JBalla just screams trivia winner to me. That leaves Matthew Jones as the only unexplainable death which means 98% sure a vigilante kill. I highly doubt there are two serial killers. And mafia would have no reason to attack Matthew if they had 2 kills.