Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-04-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we are all thinking the gun shot is the mafia kill, but I think it is actually the serial killer. Think about it...

The mafia is made up of banned users. Why do we hate most of the banned users? Because they say so much stupid **** that it nearly makes our heads explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH is the vigilante. Someone protect him. I answered the trivia and chose JBalla because he only had 4 posts day one and they were all completely useless. I figured there was a very high chance of him being mafia.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
TH is the vigilante. Someone protect him. I answered the trivia and chose JBalla because he only had 4 posts day one and they were all completely useless. I figured there was a very high chance of him being mafia.
Well done Drew! What was the answer to number 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I'm not convinced by that. Why calling his lynching sketchy but then proceed to kill him at night when we could've get him first at day ?

I don't trust you
I have to kill every night, and if I don't, someone from the town's side is randomly killed. If Matthew Jones finished the day with no posts, then he was my pick. I didn't want him to be lynched and have to pick someone else.

But now that we have a supposed Jailkeeper outed, I'd like to be jailkept, unless the town wants the extra kill.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can believe both of those

TitanHope - Vigilante
Cutey Wooty - tracker(unconfirmed)
Dr. Gonzo - CJ(?) tracker(unconfirmed)
Brodeur - gonzo(?) jailkeeper(unconfirmed)
Todd Bertuzzi - fisch
Raiderz4Life - damix or broduer
Vidae - bubblebutt(?)
RufusMcDaniel - scottyboy(?)
Cashmoneydrew - British(?)
DeepThreat - APS(?) wife(?)
Brothgar - mustached man
CJSchneider - Packers fan(?)
Forenci - game thread
Caddy - ATL
Jensen - vidae
Bulldogs - Bleacher Report
Scottyboy - fenikz/guitar
*** Ork Wang - AQ

-

Rob S
ImBrotherCain
SuperMcGee
TheBoyWonder22
ATLDirtyBirds
Jvig43
OSUGiants17
BeerBaron
vikes_28
jrdrylie

-

Night 1
Woot tracks TH to Matthew Jones(dead)
Gonzo tracks broduer to Rob S
Broduer jailkeeps Rob S(?)
TH killed MJ
CMD killed JBalla(trivia)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I have to kill every night, and if I don't, someone from the town's side is randomly killed. If Matthew Jones finished the day with no posts, then he was my pick. I didn't want him to be lynched and have to pick someone else.

But now that we have a supposed Jailkeeper outed, I'd like to be jailkept, unless the town wants the extra kill.
Who is your character?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The ONLY problem I have with this is that a jailkeeper can basically protect someone from death too.. so if we have to constantly use it on one person it could hurt us in the long run.

I think the better idea is, if people think they can trust you, is to decide who you kill as a group. That way you're working for the town instead of picking people off randomly.

That never has seemed to work in the past though, so who knows.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Well done Drew! What was the answer to number 2?
Honestly, I've already forgotten. I remembered that story but forgot his name so I had to look it up.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Who is your character?
I'll character reveal if more people want. It is one of the "C" names, though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Honestly, I've already forgotten. I remembered that story but forgot his name so I had to look it up.
Did you not save it in your outgoing PM's? It was only last night.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll character reveal if more people want. It is one of the "C" names, though.
A "C" name who HAS to kill people at night. Hmm.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was Plimpton

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:/ it was a test

damn it woot

CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Did you not save it in your outgoing PM's? It was only last night.
I cleaned out my PMs this morning. lol
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he failed it.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have there ever been any banned users that were chicks? I don't remember banging any banned users so I'm assuming no.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

He searched for it yesterday and can't remember it for some reasons....yeahhhhhh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well again someone would need to come forward and claim they won the trivia. Unless whoever won it was already dead but then how would Drew know that...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Can a few others demand that TH character reveal? Everything else is out there, I don't see why adding that would hurt unless he needs to hide it for some reason.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
He searched for it yesterday and can't remember it for some reasons....yeahhhhhh
Haha. Are you implying that I'm lying?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'm implying you are not telling the truth sir.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya seems like you are lying

Old 12-04-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Can a few others demand that TH character reveal? Everything else is out there, I don't see why adding that would hurt unless he needs to hide it for some reason.
Brodeur refused to character reveal as well. Again, it probably doesn't mean much as they were randomized, but I'm interested.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldn't rule out that TH and CMD are working together either with CMD covering for TH to make it seem like he is infact the vigilante. but TH's story sounds pretty legit, the only part i don't like is that CMD couldn't remember the answer to a question he answered less than 24 hours ago.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from taking my wife to the doctor.

This doesn't look good for CMD, right now.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote