Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-04-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Brothgar and his epic mustache are here. Reading 20 pages takes some time. My thoughts:

Its been a long time since I've played mafia but isn't a vigilante who has to kill every night a little strange?
No, I've seen other Vigilantes who are required to kill. I've never seen the twist that if they don't a member of the town dies, but I actually think that is a pretty neat change.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Vote: Brodeur

I quickly caught up, nothing convinced me to vote for someone that isn't Brody. I think he is full of **** and am willing to take that chance. Jailkeeping is overrated anyway.
I am far more suspicious of you right now, you barely post anything to back this claim up other than just going off of what has been posted and then just immediately vote Brodeur? Not to mention its seemed like you have been jumping on bandwagons relatively quickly since this game started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Who was Jar jar in shane's star wars game? It could be what he's going with there.
It was Meeeeee
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I quickly caught up, nothing convinced me to vote for someone that isn't Brody. I think he is full of **** and am willing to take that chance. Jailkeeping is overrated anyway.
Oh hey, it's mister "BEST IN THE GAME" being wrong again. Surprise surprise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No, I've seen other Vigilantes who are required to kill. I've never seen the twist that if they don't a member of the town dies, but I actually think that is a pretty neat change.
I disagree, I don't see how losing a member of the town is neat.

Classic evil vidae.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting to note that Broth appears once he has been called out... seems a bit fishy to me
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Interesting to note that Broth appears once he has been called out... seems a bit fishy to me
nah I would have let people think I was silenced.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is going on right now ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

Classic evil vidae.
Oh shush you, I'm talking just from the standpoint as someone who has made new roles or tweaked existing ones, I think it's neat.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
You know, we always say that. But I wonder if there is any actual evidence to back that up. That is way too much work to figure out, just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the point in voting Brody. He can obviously clear himself in the next night phase by keeping TH. If he doesn't, we have an easy kill day 3.

unvote: Deep

vote: Lynch OSU

OSU. You have 5 posts so far. All of which are completely worthless, and none of which have come today. Speak up.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

Brodeur (4) – jrdrylie, GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo

OSUGiants (1) - Cashmoneydrew

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My suspect list starts with TH he normally acts this way when evil. Others on the list are the people who tried to start a lynch train on day 1.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I don't see the point in voting Brody. He can obviously clear himself in the next night phase by keeping TH. If he doesn't, we have an easy kill day 3.

unvote: Deep

vote: Lynch OSU

OSU. You have 5 posts so far. All of which are completely worthless, and none of which have come today. Speak up.
Like I said, I am wary of lynching Brody. But him jailkeeping TH doesn't clear him. He could still be a role blocker.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still under the impression that Vikes is evil, but whatever you people say. I do believe one of the 4 people voting for me is evil, but I can't pin point whom. Also, I'm tired. And the best.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with Brody.

vote Vikes

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

Classic evil vidae.
I know evil vidae, and he sir is no evil vidae!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Can someone give me an explanation to the voting for Vikes?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

Brodeur (5) – jrdrylie, GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy

OSUGiants (1) - Cashmoneydrew

Vikes_28 (1) - Woot

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-04-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I could see Brodeur being the roleblocker, but I think it's more likely that he's telling the truth. And I don't get why people are voting for vikes either.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Can someone give me an explanation to the voting for Vikes?
He's vikes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Convincing you are.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-04-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm still under the impression that Vikes is evil, but whatever you people say. I do believe one of the 4 people voting for me is evil, but I can't pin point whom. Also, I'm tired. And the best.
I know the best, and you are not the best.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I could see Brodeur being the roleblocker, but I think it's more likely that he's telling the truth. And I don't get why people are voting for vikes either.
Because gingers cheat at mafia.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem I have with leaving Brody alive is we can never actually know (rolecop pending) whether he is what he says he is. Even if he is investigated, we can't conclusively trust the results as I imagine if he were good, he'd be a priority frame target. Is it really worth leaving a potential mafia roleblocker alive? It's only Day 2 and it's essentially a 50/50 chance, assuming a jail keeper is in the game to begin with.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote