Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-05-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I believe Brodeur as evil either. I dunno what it is, I just don't.

If we kill Brodeur then TH is forced to kill someone tonight, as he won't be blocked. You can bet the Mafia won't block him so he'd have to pick randomly and probably take out a townie. We could potentially lose a jailkeeper AND another townie and gain no new information.

I'm leaning TH right now. It could potentially save a townies life and it gives us another day to do some more investigating on Brodeur, to see if he's telling the truth or not.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not sure I believe Brodeur as evil either. I dunno what it is, I just don't.

If we kill Brodeur then TH is forced to kill someone tonight, as he won't be blocked. You can bet the Mafia won't block him so he'd have to pick randomly and probably take out a townie. We could potentially lose a jailkeeper AND another townie and gain no new information.

I'm leaning TH right now. It could potentially save a townies life and it gives us another day to do some more investigating on Brodeur, to see if he's telling the truth or not.
Agreed

Vote: TH

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, on the TH front, what is more likely:

He is a Vigilante who is forced to kill nightly, something that could exist but we've never seen before.

Or he is just a lying-his-balls-off SK? We've seen SKs get damn creative with their defenses in the past, and it has been a common SK tactic to target inactives to avoid suspicion, something he did do last night. They all have to be killed eventually anyway for him to win.

And since planning never works and/or some of us are currently against it anyway, we're trusting TH every night to use his own judgement.

It just bothers me that everyone always wants info, and last night we see Brody visit a guy who confirms he was blocked, and we see TH visit a guy who turns up dead. In 99% of past games, I feel like one of them would lynched by now, right or wrong.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

Brodeur (5) – GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy, Rob S

OSUGiants (3) - Cashmoneydrew, ATLDirtyBirds, scotty

TitanHope (3) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie

Bulldogs (2) - Jensen, Brodeur

Vikes_28 (1) - Woot

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-05-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I think this is the best course of action for the town.

vote : TH

Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynching TH is the safe move. If he is lying, we've got our serial killer. If he is telling the truth, we lose a Vigilante, which isn't that great of a role if he has to kill every night. We can hope Brody really is a jailkeeper but keep an eye on him the rest of the way to see if he slips up.

Unvote Brody
Lynch TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TitanHope (4) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie, BeerBaron

Vikes_28 (1) - Woot

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-05-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote - TH

Even if you are what you say you are, the town can live without you.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just woke up/caught up on everything. I have to agree with the line of reasoning against TH. In all honesty, if he's a Vigilante forced to kill that may just end up hurting the town more than anything. It's almost like another serial killer.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

TitanHope (5) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie, BeerBaron, Forenci

Vikes_28 (1) - Woot

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, TH. I've just never heard of a Vig who has had to use their power.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote Vikes
Vote TH

Let's do this

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

TitanHope (8) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie, BeerBaron, Forenci, CJSChneider, Woot, TBW

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-05-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Alright, finally got a chance to use a computer instead of my phone. Here it goes. I really don't understand why people feel Brody is a safer option than TH. Why not eliminate the possibility of TH killing anybody by taking care of it now? If Brody is what he claims, then he basically becomes a townie.

Another problem that's been created is that because members have the town have created this whole Brody jailkeeps TH idea, if Brody is good, we just took him out in the hope that no one saw the plan. Haha seriously? An awful idea. TH is so much more dangerous and unpredictable at this point than Brodeur because even if Brody's evil, he has to play along for the sake of his own survival.

With that, I feel the choice is clear.
Vote: TitanHope
TBW voted TH

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see both arguments. I love neither but have nothing better to offer. Both would provide some minor clarification and maybe open up a couple of interesting arguments from the last few pages. I don't appreciate this emotional rollercoaster ride I'm going through with TH, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See I have no problem lynching TH but as you can see when it was looking like Brodeur was the most likely kill choice not many people voted. It would make a lot of sense if the mafia was holding out, not voting, in the hopes that we looked in another direction. I will probably end up switching my vote but I want to see this play out some more. Losing TH does not really hurt the town if he is good but I am keeping my eye on everyone who held off voting until the TH lynch train started if he does turn up good.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mcgee are you a lover with TH ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also would like to see Brodeur give us 4 or 5 people he is thinking about jailkeeping. If he is good it will keep the mafia from killing them and give us an idea of whether we can trust him depending on what happens in night phase.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulldogs, because he is evil

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Bulldogs, because he is evil
You are going to jailkeep Bulldogs? Oooookay.

Four or five names would be better. Makes it easier on townies with protective powers so they can spread the love and will also be easier to tell if you are full of ****.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Mcgee are you a lover with TH ?!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting my njx on and will be flying all day. Catch you guys tomorrow. I'm fine with TH or Brody as the lynch, but I'm keeping my vote where it is. Also, protection would be sweet seeing as everyone now knows I have a night action.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm getting my njx on and will be flying all day. Catch you guys tomorrow. I'm fine with TH or Brody as the lynch, but I'm keeping my vote where it is. Also, protection would be sweet seeing as everyone now knows I have a night action.
I am watching you so you should be fine. Will ensure you can use your power too.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am watching you so you should be fine. Will ensure you can use your power too.
I thought you got one watch and one track? Didn't you use your watch last night?

Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry TH, I believe you but this is probably the best course of action at this point .