Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-09-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think ATL is a townie but I'm less sure than I was before. I'd rather lynch him than go to Roulette so I'll cast a vote for him if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do we really have to wait another 11 hours? were the **** is everyone

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 23 players remaining, 12 votes are needed for a majority

ATL (10) – Todd, Woot, OSU, Rob, CMD, vidae, R4L, scotty, Forenci, Deep

Vidae (2) - GOW, SuperPacker

CJSchneider (1) - jrdrylie

Let me know if this is incorrect

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine with ATL or Vikes.....don't really want to go for Vidae atm.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really see a need to change my vote. Unless ATL or someone else comes in with some huge revelation, he's going to be the one it seems.
Just need two more votes. I don't know what some people who haven't voted are really waiting on at this point. How could you not know who you're voting for at this point?
Old 12-09-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic late vote Rufus

Vote: ATL

Fall on your sword
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No point holding up the inevitable.

Unvote: vidae

Vote: ATL

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 23 players remaining, 12 votes are needed for a majority

ATL (12) – Todd, Woot, OSU, Rob, CMD, vidae, R4L, scotty, Forenci, Deep, Rufus, SP

Vidae (1) - GOW

CJSchneider (1) - jrdrylie

Let me know if this is incorrect

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-09-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The forum throws around plenty of accusations but centers around the man in the corner. "Look guys, I know all about the NFL Draft, you can't lynch me!" The crowd ignores and tears him apart to reveal the ultimate troll himself, Moses.

ATLDirtyBirds (Moses posing as toonsterwu: Framer) has been lynched.

Please get your night actions in quickly! You have 24 hours!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

As the town awakes, they realize tragedy has struck.

First, there seemed to be a major amount of animal cruelty going on as a dead bear
was lying on the ground. Holding the bear was Brodeur, shot through the heart with
a football. How sad.

CJSchneider (Brodeur: 1x Watcher) has been killed

Near him, in a French beret, was Woot with his eyes blown out of his head and his
ears having exploded off. How is everyone dying this way?

Jvig43 ( Woot: 1x Killer) has been killed

Finally, AwfullyQuiet had been shot between the eyes. Her feminine frame seemed
to have been overpowered but put up a fight.

*** Ork Wang (AwfullyQuiet: Back-up Doctor) has been
killed

With 18 users remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority

Sports Challenge will commence at approx. 2:55 PM EST!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-10-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You killed Woot you jerks!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes did nothing last night btw. He is innocent.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aren't there only 18 people left? BB is dead and he's still on the list.

Also, if Vikes did nothing could he be the Godfather? Unlikely but possible.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that kinda hurts. At the moment I dont really have any ideas who actually might be evil, but these guys are on my list SP, Jensen, Broth and Vikes. But hopefully we learn something from someone today.

Updated:

Confirmed good (to some extent)
Todd
JR
Snicho
OSU
Woot
TBW

The rest:
1.Rob
3.CMD
4.SP
6.R4L
7.Scotty
8.Forenci
9.Jensen
11.Rufus
12.Broth
13.Vikes
14.Deep
16. Vidae
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote : SuperPacker

Defended ATL hard and kept trying to throw suspicion off of him, even though it was pretty clear it wouldn't work. Classic SP.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Good list snicho, I was in the process of making my own. But a few things.

How was OSU cleared? I also have him on my cleared list, I just don't remember how or by whom he was cleared?

How do we feel about scotty? Seems like he is fenikz.

CMD is either cleared or the serial killer. Leaning towards cleared but can't be sure.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

With 18 user remaining, 10 are needed for a majority

SuperPacker (2) - Vidae, scotty

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-10-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Good list snicho, I was in the process of making my own. But a few things.

How was OSU cleared? I also have him on my cleared list, I just don't remember how or by whom he was cleared?

How do we feel about scotty? Seems like he is fenikz.

CMD is either cleared or the serial killer. Leaning towards cleared but can't be sure.
OSUs the gifter?

Im not sold on Soctty or CMD yet
Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Defended ATL hard and kept trying to throw suspicion off of him, even though it was pretty clear it wouldn't work. Classic SP.
I did say that it was more because I thought you were evil, than that I thought ATL was good. And if I was mafia would I really try that hard to get the town to vote for someone else? Really?

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Sp Reveal Yourself!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I've already said i'm Shane and a townie.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
OSUs the gifter?

Im not sold on Soctty or CMD yet
Yup, now I remember. But CMD killed a mafia member with trivia night one, so I am 99.9% sure we can clear him of being mafia. Serial killer is still a possibility though.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I did say that it was more because I thought you were evil, than that I thought ATL was good. And if I was mafia would I really try that hard to get the town to vote for someone else? Really?
seriously? you defended him so hard and always came back with the classic "but guys I'm not REALLY defending him so if he's evil my hands are clean". yeah. not buying it. I know we should wait for more info, but I'll be in and out all day working on my thesis so I'm going to leave my vote right meow

vote SuperPacker

but with the backup doctor out, we've got about as much protection of my large dong does from this guitar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I've already said i'm Shane and a townie.
so Shane, one of the most well known people on this board and the 2nd most important person on the board at the moment outside of Scott Wright, is a townie.

Shane's modest, but making himself a townie? Yeah. Okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my investigation leads me to believe that Jensen is good

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote