Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wtf boe doesn't have a buttchin.

And I'm not all that suspicious of TBW anymore. I really was, but the last few days have cooled that for me.

I am still very suspicious of CMD. I'd be shocked if he wasn't the SK.

vote : CMD

Going with my gut here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Uh yeah do you have anything concrete on how I'm suspicious? And how can I and the two guys I've put pressure on all be suspicious? That makes no sense.
That's true. I have little doubt that CMD is anyone but the serial killer. He's really the only one who hasn't let us know who is. Suspicious? I think so.
Vote CMD

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 12-12-2012 at 10:01 AM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can get behind CMD. The only other two I could see as the SK are vidae and SP.

unvote: brothgar
Vote: CMD

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
That's true. I have little doubt that CMD is anyone but the serial killer. He's really the only one who hasn't let us know who is. Suspicious? I think so.
Vote CMD
I haven't let anyone know who I am. I just don't know that the serial killer would have an additional power like the cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have we ever seen a serial killer than can gift? That wouldn't make any sense. I don't see why we would lynch CMD.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've never seen a "cheat" either. Who knows what he can do. Like I said, I'm going with my gut. I don't have any proof at all, I just don't like what has been going on with him.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he still hasn't explained the gift incident even though I've asked 3 times.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it would be nice to know exactly how the cheat worked. There is no reason not to fully explain it (unless he is lying). If he doesn't, I could be swayed to vote for him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We've never seen a "cheat" either. Who knows what he can do. Like I said, I'm going with my gut. I don't have any proof at all, I just don't like what has been going on with him.
The cheat makes sense with the trivia aspect of the game. But then makes no sense as a serial killer on top of that.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 10 players remained, 6 are needed for a majority

CashMoneyDrew (2) - vikes, TBW

Vikes (2) - jrdrylie, SuperPacker

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-12-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The cheat makes sense with the trivia aspect of the game. But then makes no sense as a serial killer on top of that.
How does it not make sense? We've never seen a cheat before. You have no idea how Shane decided to implement it.

I'm not saying it's a slam dunk or anything, but if you have something better to go on I'd be happy to hear it.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How does it not make sense? We've never seen a cheat before. You have no idea how Shane decided to implement it.

I'm not saying it's a slam dunk or anything, but if you have something better to go on I'd be happy to hear it.
Deep, Broth, vikes, you, TBW.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Deep, Broth, vikes, you, TBW.
That isn't something to go on, that is a list of five names. Give me your thoughts on each of those you listed and I'd be happy to read them.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That isn't something to go on, that is a list of five names. Give me your thoughts on each of those you listed and I'd be happy to read them.
Deep - By default of not thinking CMD is the SK. Doesnt post much and hasnt revealed his role.

Vikes - Votes for good people to be lynched, doesnt vote for bad people to lynch. Hasn't posted much.

Broth - Hasnt posted as much as usual. Goes for '3 hours' when I ask people to role reveal and gives him enough time to have an excuse as to why he let it go to the trivia.

TBW - Claims to be a thief, but the items he finds are inconsistent and you'd assume after stealing from scotty that he'd have an item that hinted that he was evil.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Are we reallly going to lynch someone who has a role that suggests he isn't the serial killer, when there are other suspicious people that don't have a role that suggests that.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

unvote : CMD

I'll give a few people time to weigh in but then we really need to decide on someone. We're pretty close to winning.. only the GF and SK left and we win, so lets try to play this like we have brains.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

People know that he trivia is soon, right? It would be nice if another good person didn't have to die.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-12-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Yeah, getting to trivia is not ideal, especially since one good person (me) wont be able to participate.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel extremely confident that at least one of the 3 voting for me is anti-town. I'm gonna go with TBW here. Been after me for multiple days and is withholding info.
lynch: tbw
Old 12-12-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well it looks like we're about to hit trivia again. Hopefully whoever wins picks a good target. Ugh.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Today is General Sport's Trivia Time!

Same rules apply, first to get them all right wins it! If no one does, most correct wins (earliest entry=tiebreaker)

1. Who was the first athlete to be paid more than the President?

2. In Australian rules football, what do the men in raincoats do?

3. What 1960s American Olympic team was beat by a high school team in a scrimmage?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

TheBoyWonder (2) - CMD, vidae

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-12-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I've been thinking about it a lot and I think TBW is full of crap. The items that have made sense have come out after he knew their roles, and the other ones still don't make any bit of sense. I honestly think he has been making this up since day one.

vote : TBW

Old 12-12-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to stick with CMD at this point. I get that TBW's findings don't make sense, but at least he has revealed his role and TRIED helping us find who potential mafia is.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote