Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm having crazy deja vu right now...
classic matrix TH

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not angry at all, and I'm being totally level headed. This is how you act when you're evil Gonzo. This is exactly it.

And we're not working together. I promise I'm just a townie, but this is how Gonzo acts when he's evil. He thinks he's so awesome but he's an open book when evil, like a lot of others are.
Namely, TH. Don't let those dreamy eyes and luscious curls fool you! He is pure evil.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well gents, I'm going to go eat a cupcake and watch some of the game but I'll check back soon. To recap: Gonzo is an evil evil-doer.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Namely, TH. Don't let those dreamy eyes and luscious curls fool you! He is pure evil.
Renji is easily twice as evil as me. Maybe even thrice.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, Homeland is on in a few minutes, so I'll be back after that. WOO SEASON FINALE!

fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

quadtriple?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
quadtriple?
Maybe quadtriple. He may feel more emboldened to vote for people because he's GF and won't come up evil to investigations (hopefully we had a backup cop), because his reasoning so far have been "I don't want to be suspicious," when Caddy joked that anyone not voting for Vikes was suspicious, and "I'll go with the crowd," when he voted for Gonzo. We know the first guy was good. Just don't know if Gonzo is good.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in quickly pre-Hobbit, I've got a couple hunches at the moment and will post a list later when I'm not on my phone. Gotta love ******* Gonzo v. Vidae, I feel like Gonzo was bound to be mafia after last game and I can't remember who called it but I think it was Todd. Gun to my head now and I'd vote Gonzo, but I'll wait until I get home, read through more carefully, and hopefully those who haven't spoken do by then. The only thing really holding me back was that crazy fast lynch train, gotta be at least one mafia member in there.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I'll vote for Renji.

Vote: *** Ork Wang

Lynching Gonzo would give me a lot of info though, but so would Vidae, so meh.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guyzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything to share Jviggy?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Also, I want to reiterate seriously how I think Caddy is good. He would have unloaded in the mafia chat if the group or GF decided Shane would be the kill.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, I want to reiterate seriously how I think Caddy is good. He would have unloaded in the mafia chat if the group or GF decided Shane would be the kill.
I can buy into that line of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A bit presumption. For one that could be his plan and how do you know Shane was killed by the mafia? I have my eye on you now too.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote Gonzo

I still think we need to get some info on Shane/Cig murders.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have any solid info from last night? Someone had to have investigated, watched, or tracked somebody.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 20 players alive, 11 is needed for majority

Vidae (1) - Gonzo
Gonzo (5) - Vidae, Fenikz, Todd, OSU, Renji
Renji (1) - TH

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 12-16-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
A bit presumption. For one that could be his plan and how do you know Shane was killed by the mafia? I have my eye on you now too.
Shane was shot. Cigaro was cut in half and tied up. Looks like Shane was the mafia kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I happen to side with vidae in the vidae-Gonzo debate. I don't believe this was a ploy either, I think vidae's a townie.

I also can't find a single OSU post that doesn't make me think he's evil. Ever. SP also hasn't shown himself. I might have found my new duel contestants.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Shane was shot. Cigaro was cut in half and tied up. Looks like Shane was the mafia kill.
Went back and read the death's. Good point. Mafia does tend to kill via gunshot but I would not put it past Grizz and Rob to throw us a curveball. I am very surprised no info has come out so far. I guess maybe Shane wasn't watched. Ugh.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I happen to side with vidae in the vidae-Gonzo debate. I don't believe this was a ploy either, I think vidae's a townie.

I also can't find a single OSU post that doesn't make me think he's evil. Ever. SP also hasn't shown himself. I might have found my new duel contestants.
You are ******* dead to me ATL. How do you not see it? Once again Vidae pulls the wood over the town's eyes. Happens every time he is evil, he is so obvious about it and lasts days more than he should. ******* town. I just can't believe you would be this dumb ATL. I have my eye on you now too.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think it was the mafia kill because Shane was listed as the first kill, which is usually indicative that it was the mafia's kill, and the fact that Cigaro was killed more ruthlessly, which leads me to believe that he was the SK's target.

The easiest way to find a mafioso is when a normally intelligent, rational player all of the sudden acts dumb or ignores information. We saw Vidae do it last game where it came off like he had just forgot about instances that occurred previously in the game. You casting suspicion on me for stating something based on my experience with a player, and then questioning how I know Shane was the mafia kill when I think it's a pretty good giveaway, makes me question your intentions.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I think it was the mafia kill because Shane was listed as the first kill, which is usually indicative that it was the mafia's kill, and the fact that Cigaro was killed more ruthlessly, which leads me to believe that he was the SK's target.

The easiest way to find a mafioso is when a normally intelligent, rational player all of the sudden acts dumb or ignores information. We saw Vidae do it last game where it came off like he had just forgot about instances that occurred previously in the game. You casting suspicion on me for stating something based on my experience with a player, and then questioning how I know Shane was the mafia kill when I think it's a pretty good giveaway, makes me question your intentions.
Fair enough. At least you are giving solid reasoning.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Man this game is so much fun. I love being a townie. You can go ham on anyone you find suspicious without giving a ****. I don't care if I die, but I'm damn sure going to take down Mafia Gonzo while I'm at it.

Sorry bro, you dun goofed. Gonzo, FALL ON YOUR SWORD!

Old 12-16-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving all this pro-Caddy talk. Please, continue.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote