Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No modkill, but it is against the rules. Don't mention bets of any kind or risk a modkill. Final Warning.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Maybe a modkill is in order here? Considering that this kind of crap is clearly against the rules in the first post.
Way to dodge that and ask for a modkill. Clearly there is no vendetta here and you are confident I am evil
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also I cannot believe the damn watcher didn't watch Jbond. He is the most obvious choice to find people who have night actions (good or bad) early on.l

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I may not have voted for you, but that doesn't mean I disapprove of you being lynched.
I expect nothing less from you ************.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Way to dodge that and ask for a modkill. Clearly there is no vendetta here and you are confident I am evil
There is no vendetta. You're acting like evil Gonzo. Even other people have noticed it. Call me awful all you want, but you're a running joke in these games. I'm happy with the way I play.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I stand by thinking Vidae is godfather because he continues to say over and over he is a townie. Every time I am a townie I don't come out and say it, in fact I play up that I may have a big role, because me dying at night is good for the town as it keeps those with powers alive. Renji and Caddy have the perfect excuse to vote for me since they always do so they will have an alibi. ATL really intrigues me because usually he is much more aggressive. At least one of the others voting for me is evil because voting for me is like voting for Vikes, it is easy to hide behind the 'he needed to die' logic.
I agree with you on Vidae role revealing. There was no sense in that, and if he's good, then it hurts the town because it was 100% out of self preservation. Should the mafia believe him, they'll divert their night kills elsewhere which endangers the doctor, watcher, tracker, etc.

Renji has no excuse because he gave no reasoning for voting for either you or Vikes.

Who knows about ATL, but he seemed to be unwaveringly against you, but held onto his vote until after Deep voted for you. He said he held off because of SP, but then voted not too long after that because he's going to bed. So what was the point of waiting on SP, who lives in Britain, if he was just going to bed in a little while? Why not just vote for you then, or in the "fall on your sword" posts in between?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will be a wee little while before we hear from SP. It's 4:00 AM over there in Nottingham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
It will be a wee little while before we hear from SP. It's 4:00 AM over there in Nottingham.
So what was the point of using SP to stay his vote if he's going to bed in 30 minutes? I think SP is just an easy target for some.

ATL voted after I grouped him in with Gonzo, Vidae, and Renji, so either he genuinely decided to change his mind on not voting for Gonzo yet, or he decided it would better suit him to be more convicted after someone called him out for taking a stance against someone without joining the vote, which to me is indicative of evilocity.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to go to bead, so just in case this closes before I wake up, two or 3 mafia is in this list:

Todd
Vidae
Gonzo
ATL
Fenikz
OSU
Woot
Renji

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-16-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm not that suspicious of Woot. He seemed to really want to hit the brakes on Gonzo in order to give the watcher/tracker enough time to post if they had info on the murders.

OSU has been acting goofy, which could be a ploy to hide behind, and I think most people have noticed it. But it's hard to gauge that considering I and everyone kind of participated in that on D1.

Agreed on Fenikz, just cause he hasn't contributed much to the convo, and when he has, it's been pretty playful, and he basically voted for Gonzo just cause Gonzo called him evil.

Todd is 100% impossible for me to read ever.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can always tell when Todd is good. And right now... you'll have to give me some time on this one.

TH came to play, that's for sure.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I've only been right on Todd once I think (last game).

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-16-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulldogs is probably evil.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gonzo didn't kill either of the 2 last night. Let's slow the lynch train down a wee bit. i'mma read and catch up on what i missed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm not that suspicious of Woot. He seemed to really want to hit the brakes on Gonzo in order to give the watcher/tracker enough time to post if they had info on the murders.

OSU has been acting goofy, which could be a ploy to hide behind, and I think most people have noticed it. But it's hard to gauge that considering I and everyone kind of participated in that on D1.

Agreed on Fenikz, just cause he hasn't contributed much to the convo, and when he has, it's been pretty playful, and he basically voted for Gonzo just cause Gonzo called him evil.

Todd is 100% impossible for me to read ever.
Woot I am unsure of. I like that he unvoted to stop a quick lynch but that could be a ploy to draw heat of him in the event that I am lynched knowing those who voted for me near the start of the day will be looked at.

OSU really has not been helping. As soon as he saw a lynch train he hoped aboard with the reasoning that I am trying to start a quick lynch on people I knew would not be active. Leads me to believe he is trying to stifle talk amongst the town, possible because he thinks the more he talks the more chance he has of being caught.

Fenikz was very defensive when I called him out and has really done nothing as far as deducing goes. When he is good he tends to be a lot more helpful.

I am still sticking with Vidae though. Playing a classic evil Vidae game. I can't see him playing this way if he were a townie. He is looking for quick lynches and saying he is 100 percent certain I am evil when he isn't. He knows he won't be lynched for being wrong because others will be wrong too but he seems to be playing a godfather like game right now. He has already started repeating that he will play like a maniac because he is a townie and that will be how he disguises being evil. With Shane dead I am not sure there will be another cop but this would be a great way not only to draw out 1x use investigators to not only waste their ability but also because he knows he will come up good which will send him straight to the end. I know if I were godfather I would do whatever possible to get myself investigated early.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gonzo, what did you do last night? just come out and say it
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
gonzo didn't kill either of the 2 last night. Let's slow the lynch train down a wee bit. i'mma read and catch up on what i missed
Are you saying you tracked Gonzo?
Old 12-16-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
gonzo, what did you do last night? just come out and say it
Ugh, I jailkept Renji.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Are you saying you tracked Gonzo?
See I really wish he did not reveal himself like this. This is a clusterfuck now.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jailkeep could also be roleblocker and we wouldn't have any way to tell but I'll let this unfold and catch up in the morning.

Unvote: Gonzo
Old 12-16-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

You are right Todd. I also argued to kill Brodeur last game and this is also why I knew a reveal would not help and now I will probably be lynched. Was hoping someone watched Shane. There is still hope though with SP yet to speak.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

well gonzo maybe if you didn't play like such a twat waffle I wouldn't have had to come out like this. I won't say specifically what I am, but gonzo is not lying with the renji thing.

maybe you should not be such a douchenozzle and draw suspicion like a mother ******
Quote:
Old 12-16-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
well gonzo maybe if you didn't play like such a twat waffle I wouldn't have had to come out like this. I won't say specifically what I am, but gonzo is not lying with the renji thing.

maybe you should not be such a douchenozzle and draw suspicion like a mother ******
I love drawing suspicion. Keeps me alive longer and allows me to see who jumps on trains. Usually the town actually tries to figure things out though and don't just vote for me.

I am really at a loss. I was going to not reveal what I did to Renji but I would have had to anyway. I am thinking of ways to prove myself but I don't want to give away any plans to the mafia. I urge you to give me a day to prove myself. At the very least I can put the pressure on and actually try to help the town unlike most people right now. In any case **** all y'all who voted for me to start the day. Rendered my normal day sleuthing useless.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's kill Gonzo.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I love drawing suspicion. Keeps me alive longer and allows me to see who jumps on trains. Usually the town actually tries to figure things out though and don't just vote for me.

I am really at a loss. I was going to not reveal what I did to Renji but I would have had to anyway. I am thinking of ways to prove myself but I don't want to give away any plans to the mafia. I urge you to give me a day to prove myself. At the very least I can put the pressure on and actually try to help the town unlike most people right now. In any case **** all y'all who voted for me to start the day. Rendered my normal day sleuthing useless.

you love drawing suspicion and it keeps you alive longer yet you were just like 2 votes away from getting lynched on Day 2.

logic.
Quote: