Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,008
Reputation: 6046785
njx9 has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Why wouldn't you implement more rules? Swearing is apparently vawy, vawy bad. Maybe bashing Wes Welker is, too.

They're similar because they all involve words.
except that some words were deemed, by someone other than me, to be worse. the fact that folks like the FCC generally agree that those particular words aren't acceptable if you're under 18 (or contribute to unacceptability), tends to add a bit of weight.

but maybe you can continue to demonstrate how ill-equipped you would be for a board on which they can be used?

Quote:
This has nothing to do with rights. It has to do with the fundamental flaw in censorship. This forum has the right to censorship, just as Neo-Nazis have the right to start up their own forums and make whatever rules they wish.
just like *every* forum has a right to add whatever rules and restrictions on it's membership that it would like. it's cute that you continue to try to identify it with nazism, but as you say:

Quote:
You can stoop to that level if you want, but it says more about you than it does about me.
for the final time, if you disagree with the rules of *this* board, you are more than welcome to find another one with rules more to your taste. in the not altogether too distant future, that choice will be made for you.

Quote:
I'm thinking of instituting a policy where I no longer reply to those who don't use proper capitalization. It's a good litmus test for weeding out idiots.
more personal attacks? you just can't help but demonstrate that maturity level. have i gotten that far under your skin, because "i won't let you" say the f-word?
__________________
i can't rep people anymore because vbulletin sucks.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Didn't Troy Brown play in a completely different system?

I'm waiting for him to now say Brady is the system.
What are we talking about here, exactly?

Prior to Belichick's arrival, Brown never caught more than 41 passes in a season.

After Belichick arrived, Brown caught 83, 101, and 97 passes in consecutive years.

Troy Brown is exactly the kind of journeyman-caliber scrub who racks up catches in that system but not in others.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,304
Reputation: 2921822
ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
3. Like most people, I don't read terms and conditions...especially when it involves things as unimportant as message boards.
Then why waste your time? Clearly we just can't understand your genius, so why devote the time to deal with us ignorant assholes?
__________________
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,008
Reputation: 6046785
njx9 has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control View Post
Yeah, we're all aware of that. That it's not an illegal rule doesn't make it any less dumb and devoid of logic.

Why are users not be able to read the word '****' but are able to see pics of pornstars in thongs?
because those are the rules. no further explanation is necessary, nor will any be given. nothing of value would be lost if both of you found another board to put your welker/owens soapbox up in. this is no longer a discussion.
__________________
i can't rep people anymore because vbulletin sucks.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,239
Reputation: 3479571
The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
This has nothing to do with rights. It has to do with the fundamental flaw in censorship. This forum has the right to censorship, just as Neo-Nazis have the right to start up their own forums and make whatever rules they wish.

You can stoop to that level if you want, but it says more about you than it does about me.




__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
1. Look at his numbers with New England vs. Denver.

2. Every receiver Peyton Manning plays with is going to be productive. That's how good Manning is at reading defenses and calling audibles.

3. Like most people, I don't read terms and conditions...especially when it involves things as unimportant as message boards.
So your argument comes down to youre an idiot who, by your own doing, ignorantly tried to make a point about something without having the actual knowledge to back it up. Sounds awfully familiar.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Control
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 57
Reputation: -12533
Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
because those are the rules. no further explanation is necessary, nor will any be given. nothing of value would be lost if both of you found another board to put your welker/owens soapbox up in. this is no longer a discussion.
Right, I understand those are the rules. The rules are dumb, though, and make no sense. Just to be clear.
Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,239
Reputation: 3479571
The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control View Post
Right, I understand those are the rules. The rules are dumb, though, and make no sense. Just to be clear.
I just wanna point out that this guy is obviously an alt of JT.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control View Post
Right, I understand those are the rules. The rules are dumb, though, and make no sense. Just to be clear.
Yeah, it's a stupid ******* rule.

I wonder if it says anywhere in the website "rulebook" that you are not allowed to criticize the rules of the forum.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control View Post
Right, I understand those are the rules. The rules are dumb, though, and make no sense. Just to be clear.
Subjective value statements ftw.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Then why waste your time? Clearly we just can't understand your genius, so why devote the time to deal with us ignorant assholes?
Because I do, no other explanation is needed or will be given.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Yeah, it's a stupid ******* rule.

I wonder if it says anywhere in the website "rulebook" that you are not allowed to criticize the rules of the forum.
Better not actually read them and try to criticize them, that ought to show us!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,008
Reputation: 6046785
njx9 has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control View Post
Right, I understand those are the rules. The rules are dumb, though, and make no sense. Just to be clear.
and, since no one asked for your opinion, no one actually cares what you think; your massive, positive contributions to this board (which all consist of defending Jordan), notwithstanding.
__________________
i can't rep people anymore because vbulletin sucks.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Better not actually read them and try to criticize them, that ought to show us!
Did you read them?

Do you read software terms and conditions? Do you read every word of every form you sign?

Hypocrisy is awesome.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,239
Reputation: 3479571
The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Did you read them?

Do you read software terms and conditions? Do you read every word of every form you sign?

Hypocrisy is awesome.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Did you read them?

Do you read software terms and conditions? Do you read every word of every form you sign?

Hypocrisy is awesome.
I did manage to get through the mentally enduring high number of 10 rules that are posted as the first sub forum of this forum, yes.

But to actually address the original argument, whether or not I read the rules is besides the point. But I guess thats what you do, change subject whenever someone catches a logistical inconsistency with your argument. You don't want to read the rules thats fine. Just don't sit here and try to make a point about them without having a ******* clue what youre talking about. Sort of like every argument you make.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,304
Reputation: 2921822
ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Did you read them?

Do you read software terms and conditions? Do you read every word of every form you sign?

Hypocrisy is awesome.
I don't think it is hypocrisy to not read them. It would be hypocrisy if he didn't read them, then complained when he couldn't get what he wanted. Your definition and thus your argument is flawed.
__________________
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
If Edelmen were another Welker, he would have started over Welker last year, which we tried to do to start the season and it turned out horribly for us.
This did not happen. The Patriots never tried to put Edelman over Welker. They didn't bring Welker back on a franchise tag for Edelman to take his job that year.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't think it is hypocrisy to not read them. It would be hypocrisy if he didn't read them, then complained when he couldn't get what he wanted. Your definition and thus your argument is flawed.
My point is that he didn't read them and never reads anything he signs, like 99.99% of the population. He's talking out his ass.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,239
Reputation: 3479571
The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
He's talking out his ass.
... and into the mouth of the guy who is sown to his ass because neither of them read the agreement.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Also:



This did not happen. The Patriots never tried to put Edelman over Welker. They didn't bring Welker back on a franchise tag for Edelman to take his job that year.
Did you just try to tell me we didn't try and start Edelmen over Welker? To a Pats fan?

http://nfl.si.com/2012/09/16/wes-wel...-start-week-2/

Again, careful making arguments without knowing the facts before hand. I wouldn't dare make an assumption and use it as fact without looking up what it is I'm talking about. But thats just me. You can continue to entertain us tho.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 721
Reputation: -58773
JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Did you just try to tell me we didn't try and start Edelmen over Welker? To a Pats fan?

http://nfl.si.com/2012/09/16/wes-wel...-start-week-2/

Again, careful making arguments without knowing the facts before hand. I wouldn't dare make an assumption and use it as fact without looking up what it is I'm talking about. But thats just me. You can continue to entertain us tho.
In week 2, Welker caught 5 passes for 95 yards. The next week, he caught 8 for 142. In what world is that trying to replace him with Edelman, with it "turning out horribly for us?"
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
My point is that he didn't read them and never reads anything he signs, like 99.99% of the population. He's talking out his ass.
I missed this. You clearly didn't get the point. Whether or not I read the rules is another conversation. The point is you didn't read them, and then went on to proceed with another ****** argument in regards to something you had no knowledge of.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 15,119
Reputation: 1346319
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Not sure if Jordan refuses to read anything, or just can't read.......


Per the article, Welker caught 3 passes for 14 yards in week 1 and in week 2 did not start for the Patriots in favor of Edelman. So.....
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dropping Brady Passes
Posts: 16,986
Reputation: 4904671
Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
In week 2, Welker caught 5 passes for 95 yards. The next week, he caught 8 for 142. In what world is that trying to replace him with Edelman, with it "turning out horribly for us?"
Changing the argument again I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Not sure if Jordan refuses to read anything, or just can't read.......


Per the article, Welker caught 3 passes for 14 yards in week 1 and in week 2 did not start for the Patriots in favor of Edelman. So.....
We went from him telling me the Pats never tried to start Edelmen over Welker to trying to replace him. The guy is all over the place. I'm not even sure the new argument is any better.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 12-23-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.