Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 04-01-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default St. Louis Cardinals Discussion

Yeah, I'm a ******* copycat, but I don't give a ****, if I did, u'd be the first I'd give it to. So yeah, we sucked today, but it was game 1 of 162.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a Dodger Fan

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big baseball fan but MLB The Show is a great game.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 games, 2 runs, 2 loses. Not good numbers, but 2 games, and CC is out for his next start.....OH WELL! We are world champs.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Schumacher.....*shakes head* All I could do was laugh when that happened.

I think we'll be alright, Glavine and El Duque are crafty and tough guys to go against. I didn't hear about Carp, whats wrong with him?
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Skip Schumacher.....*shakes head* All I could do was laugh when that happened.

I think we'll be alright, Glavine and El Duque are crafty and tough guys to go against. I didn't hear about Carp, whats wrong with him?
Its just a percaution, he has elbow issues, it is minor, but they don't wanna kill him in April. What happened with Shumacher?
Old 04-04-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Holy ****, I just saw Shumacher, little leaguers make that play.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

That was an ugly series........
Old 04-06-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Our offense seriously needs to step up. A total of 2 runs in the 27 innings is ridiculous. With how bad our rotation is this year we at least need to make it a closer game with our offense. Hope we can turn it around in the Astros series.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

well thats a start 3-0 after three.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 04-06-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

We Win!!!! Holy ****!
Old 04-07-2007, 02:33 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pujols is killing me in Fantasy...I'm glad this is just a slump and that it's still Albert Pujols...

Is his cousin any good? Alfredo Pujols [I think is his name]...I'm pretty sure he's in your farm system..Is he doing anything there?

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Our bats woke up today. Too bad Lidge can't pitch against us every game.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Braden Looper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CY YOUNG!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell was that starting today?

Oh well, we won
Old 04-11-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Who the hell was that starting today?

Oh well, we won
I have no idea who that was, but a good comeback from the Cards! Back to .500.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Well we are 5-4 game today at 7:10pm hope we can stay above .500

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 04-14-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92 View Post
Well we are 5-4 game today at 7:10pm hope we can stay above .500
I thought they moved it to 6. It sucks either way because I would have got to watch it at the scheduled time but with the change they aren't televising it for me.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I thought they moved it to 6. It sucks either way because I would have got to watch it at the scheduled time but with the change they aren't televising it for me.
Yeah, its 6:10 central time, but i live in the eastern timezone so thats why i put 7:10.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 04-14-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Well Suppan had a great game against us.. wish him luck to continue pitching well after he had a good career with the cards. Now we are 5-5 hope we can pick up a split tomorrow.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 04-15-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Albert woke up...
Old 04-15-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Quote:
Albert woke up...
yeah he did. He needed a great game to get back to his oldself, i hope that todays game was it

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 04-15-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Great game for us today, was there ever a make up date announced for the game on Friday?
Old 04-16-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

Another loss puts us back at .500. Duncan had a chance with bases loaded 1 out in the top of the 9th hits an infield fly and Albert pops up into foul territory ugh (Albert 0-4 with a walk great game)

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Old 04-16-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92 View Post
Another loss puts us back at .500. Duncan had a chance with bases loaded 1 out in the top of the 9th hits an infield fly and Albert pops up into foul territory ugh (Albert 0-4 with a walk great game)
Pujols will get better. I'm just glad Duncan didn't ground into a double play.