Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 12-17-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Random Logic Bowe, Manning, and Star

Random Logic Bowe, Manning, and Star
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give you random. Logic, not so much.

He does have one point: Lotulelei plays the same position as Poe.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“Bowe wants out of KC” – I’m sick and tired of fans saying this. There’s no quote of Dwayne Bowe ANYwhere even eluding to him no longer wanting to be a Chief. This only illustrates the power of the media and their ability to create something from nothing with constant and consistent fabrication across various outlets. Public opinion had been crafted based entirely on falsehood.

It wasn’t until Bowe himself finally spoke out and declared his intentions to finish his career as a Chief that fans eased up on trade talks and anti-Bowe rants. Here’s the bottomline: without Bowe, the Chiefs have NO offense….NONE! Were it not for a few broken ribs, Bowe likely would have eclipsed the 1,000-yard receiving mark for a third consecutive season despite his quarterbacks and fellow receivers languishing in a red & gold bucket of bile. Instead of bashing the guy based on lies, fans should pray he re-signs and the Chiefs equip him with a QB worth a damn.

As for Peyton Manning get over it. The guy just didn't want to come here. I'm more upset that Scott put all his eggs in one basket with no plan B when Manning said no.

Last edited by Splat : 12-22-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Pioli was ever really interested in Peyton Manning. I think the interest was from Clark and Romeo, which would be a good start to determine why Peyton never considered the Chiefs.

Signing Manning would of meant he ****** up on Cassel and heaven forbid if a mistake was admitted.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
I don't think Pioli was ever really interested in Peyton Manning. I think the interest was from Clark and Romeo, which would be a good start to determine why Peyton never considered the Chiefs.
I don't buy that I think Pioli wanted him. For whatever reason Peyton just didn't want to come here.

I blame Pioli for alot of things but not getting Peyton isn't one of them.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pioli wasn't going to give him the money he wanted.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

even if Pioli wanted him, i dont think Peyton would work with him. to many stories floating around about Pioli and his Nazi/Patriot way. to much smoke for there not to be a little fire. to many reasons for Peyton to avoid this team like a plague. having hindsight to give us a clear picture of this team, its clear Peyton saw something we all didn't. he didn't want to go into a situation having to carry a team by himself. now, don't get me wrong. with Peyton on this team we are SIGNIFICANTLY better than our putrid record now. however, it is easy to see that something is awry with this team. moreso than just a QB. coaching, playcalling, heart, intensity, GM or whatever it is, it's clear Peyton saw it before anyone else did. say what you want about the Broncos, they won the division and a playoff game last year DESPITE the play of their QB. add Peyton to their equation and you're looking at the #1 or #2 seed in the AFC
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post

Signing Manning would of meant he ****** up on Cassel and heaven forbid if a mistake was admitted.
Hard to say. I get the feeling that wherever Manning landed, the previous year's starter was gonna have to go. Pioli wasn't going to ship Cassel out of town.
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote