Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-25-2012, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default TheManInBlack - Tribute Thread

As many of you know, TheManInBlack recently passed.
I really am not one for words, but I know there was talk about a tribute thread and I haven't seen one and I know hobbes is a much, much closer friend than I of his and I do not know if he is up to it right now. So I figured I will start this.

I just found out after his passing that I had played football in High School with him. He was a fun guy to be around. Small world sometimes. I had fallen out of contact with him over the years since HS and now I can officially say I do regret this but at least in some regard I never did lose contact with him.

When someone this young is lost, it always a wake up call. When it is someone you have known for years and in as tight knit of a community as we live in and take part in on here, it is even harder.

I will turn this over to Hobbes to decide what he feels should and should not be posted on here. But I'm sure we will get all this forwarded to his family.

Going to miss you man.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:19 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really sorry to hear this. I did not know him personally but TheManInBlack has always been a very friendly and knowledgeable individual. I have always enjoyed his take on the Bengals and enjoyed playing DayZ with the guy countless times. My condolences go out to his family.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:26 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was going through his post earlier, when i found out...and it stung a little more, always liked him as a poster.

rip tmib

</3
Old 12-25-2012, 03:38 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for making it, Ryan.

Here's what I had written up in case neither one of you could do it:

On what should be a joyous day for most here, our community has received some very tragic news. themaninblack, a poster here since '06, passed away early Christmas Eve from a car accident. hobbes2053, a personal friend of his, broke the news to everyone in the Random Discussion Thread, and as it turns out, Bengals78 also knew him personally from school. Be sure to keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they've been impacted first hand by this loss.

While many of our sympathies and thoughts have already been expressed in the RDT, and will surely be reiterated here, we agree that losing one of our own deserves not only a thread to commemorate him, but more - Vidae has already contacted Shane to see if the site can possibly give him a front page mention, and we've discussed pitching in for some flowers to send to his family. It's the least we can do for someone who contributed over 6,000 posts to this forum. Someone who made this forum a better place to be a part of.

Papa CJ said it well when he posted, "It would be foolish to say that we only know each other only by the words we type about a game." It's weird for some people to think you can create meaningful friendships with people who you've never met face to face, but what I find special about this place is how you can form relationships with people not based on their creed, color, religion, or political views, but for who they actually are underneath. Most here probably don't know what themaninblack's real name was, yet everyone who has said anything has mentioned what a great guy he was whenever they talked with him, whether it was here or online playing video games. He left an impression on a lot of people, and that's not easily done online. Even if we knew him through a screen name, for all that he was, he'll be greatly missed.

Hobbes is getting back to us concerning flowers, but if anyone wants to pitch in, just PM me. I'm thinking this arrangement called Serenity. I think they're fitting, considering his location. Of course, we can always go bigger with this, depending on the outreach.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-25-2012 at 03:50 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Extremely saddened to wake up to this news this morning. I did not know the man but I knew the poster. He was one of us.

His last post was "RIP Ryan Freel".

Rest in Peace, themaninblack.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends this morning.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TMIB. Praying for him and his loved ones and friends today.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over the past couple of years this place has become very important to me, and losing a member of it really hit home.

Like I said in the RDT, this is a strong knit community that I'm proud to be a part of. We don't always agree, we don't always see eye to eye on things, and we argue and bicker more than we should, but it's because we ARE close. It's because we ARE a family.

themaninblack was part of that family. He made this family better. He made this place that we love so much better. It won't be easy to get over the loss of a brother, it never is, I'm just glad we got a chance to know him as long as we did.

RIP themaninblack. You won't be forgotten.

My prayers go out to his friends and family.

(That's enough mushy out of me for one day.)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 12-25-2012 at 09:51 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this is terrible news. Themaninblack was a good poster here. It's crazy to think that a random stranger barely any of us has met has become such good friends on an Internet message board. I have always said this place has given me some closer friends than even "real life".

RIP themaninblack you will be missed around here buddy.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted over in the other thread, but I'll pay my respects here as well. Although I didn't know him or interact with him much here, it seems the posters here who did had immense respect for him, and not simply because of any football or draft knowledge. It certainly sucks to lose a member of the community. Adding to that, I know a number of posters here were friends with him and had personally known him for some time. Its got to be even harder for them, and my thoughts go out to them and his family. RIP.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My prayers go out to his family. May they somehow find comfort during this time. May they be, as Paul wrote, of "good courage", knowing that as he is now away from the body, he is with the Father.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts and prayers to his family. As Vidae said, for all the debating and bickering we do it's because we're like one big family.

Everyone be safe and have a great holiday.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was never close with themaninblack, but I certainly knew the name and who he was. I remember him as a good Reds poster, and I never held his Bengals fanhood against him. It's times like these that we realize how close of a group we are, and as sad as it may seem, how much we affect each other's lives. With that said, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

RIP, themaninblack. You're not forgotten.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn this is awful news. I'm sorry to all those that were close to him and his family members for losing someone like this.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This message board is a huge part of our daily lives. Sometimes I don't talk to family members or close friends for days, but I don't go long before chatting (or arguing) with the guys on here. Themaninblack was part of this community who contributed to great discussions. My thoughts are with his loved ones, he will not be forgotten on here. RIP

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn man, I had no idea. I enjoyed TMIB's posts when I saw them and definitely remembered him, so I'll cheer for the Reds and Bengals in his honor. RIP my good man.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack - you may be gone but you won't be forgotten buddy

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TMIB. Definitely sad to hear and if hobbes, Bengals, or anyone else needs anything, just let me know. I've often thought about what would happen if someone here passed away and how lucky we have been that it hasn't really happened often. I'll be in touch with TH and def. would love to send something from everyone at Draftcountdown.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rocking the Bengals sweatshirt in his honor tomorrow. RIP, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate to hear this. :(

RIP Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the first thread I remember that has ever been created for a member of our brotherhood passing on. Rest in peace themaninblack. Gone but not forgotten.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just terrible news.

RIP themaninblack

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drank a fifth of Jameson last night. I still haven't talked to his brother and will likely call in a day or so to let some of the chaos cool down. I'll pass on whatever I find out. Flowers would be great.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Buddy. Terrible news.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

very sorry to hear this. Prayers to all of his family and friends.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote