Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who pulls any sort of nice speed card, im the first in line!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell do I only pull Bucky Brooks and Modok while you all have these sweet cards? Bastards. To be fair I did get a Bucky Brooks from my Rally Pack though.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Why the hell do I only pull Bucky Brooks and Modok while you all have these sweet cards? Bastards. To be fair I did get a Bucky Brooks from my Rally Pack though.
Hey, Bucky is a good card, don't hate!

And I have the worst luck in the world. Your next pull will probably be a ******* 6* Magneto or something.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got my second Bucky today from a rally pack. Pretty nice tactic card really
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Bucky. He's really solid.

I shouldn't act so unlucky because 4* Wind Rider Storm will be nice. But it sure would be nice to land 5*.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a [Wind Rider] Storm. Got her today. We can work something out.

edit: Mine is 3*, but you can upgrade her to 5* with it, so.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to join this and just finished the tutorial. Any reason why Commie's referral code wouldn't be working?
Old 01-04-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm about to join this and just finished the tutorial. Any reason why Commie's referral code wouldn't be working?
I think he was maxed out, you can use mine if you'd like :-)

hjb750059

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might have a limit on how many times it can be used. Who needs a Jean? Someone throw him your referral code.

Grizz beat me to it!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you going to give it to the Bills fan or the blowfish fan, Rob?

I'm not agreeing to any trade, just yet. Obviously we are all on the same team and can't even do it for a while, but I don't want everyone coming after my best stuff while I'm still getting my feet wet.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't think people are going to take advantage of you, and we'd all be happy to give you advice if someone wants to trade.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait. She goes up to 5*?

I have two 3's that I'm building up
Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Wait. She goes up to 5*?

I have two 3's that I'm building up
Oh, I have no idea. You said 5*, just assumed you knew.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I hate when I merk some pleb and only get 100 silver
Old 01-04-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Storm maxes out at 4-stars right now, with two Wind Riders being fused.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jean is the only card that can be fused more than once. So general rule of thumb is that a 3* can become a 4*. A 4* can fuse to be a 5* and so on and so on.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've found a few straight dudes giving out 10k with **** decks, just attacking them as many times a day (3) as I can. So awesome.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally maxed out Annihilus, decided to just use 5 Iso-8's. 7705/7349 at level 60 with mastery maxed out as well!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Annihilus! What a nice card. Now uh, give him to me.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Annihilus! What a nice card. Now uh, give him to me.
No way!!! Ghost Rider on the other hand...he could be had, preferably I'd get a second Annihilus for him but any 5* or higher offensive villain could probably do!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
No way!!! Ghost Rider on the other hand...he could be had, preferably I'd get a second Annihilus for him but any 5* or higher offensive villain could probably do!
I'll toss you Storm and 100 silver for Ghost Rider. Might be overpaying a little.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'll toss you Storm and 100 silver for Ghost Rider. Might be overpaying a little.
Storm straight up sounds better imo.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Storm straight up sounds better imo.
I'm actually going to retract my offer. Storm is just too valuable to get rid of.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Following up on the next event, sounds like the next thing is new special assignments that I'm sure people have noticed start January 9th. Here is a look at past ones:

http://marvel-war-of-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Assignments

Apparently the card that you get as a reward for completing the entire assignment (Tigra and Havok in the past, ??? this time) is usually one of the special Raid/War bonus cards during the event that follows.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Great page for accessing high level card value.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5926...icture-inside/