Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm around and I already know who I'm going to pick, so unless one of these guys takes him, round 5 should start off with a bang!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if I don't trade, I'll have my pick up pretty quickly after Kansas City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic evil ATL.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds good. I'll post a pick for Tampa Bay in five minutes or so, and then we'll have to wait on ATL, though.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit I fell asleep.

why did you give me another pass rusher? i drafted one earlier this round.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
dammit I fell asleep.

why did you give me another pass rusher? i drafted one earlier this round.
Who would you prefer? As long as it's someone left on the board, I have no objections.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and yay for jermichael being off my team!!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-07-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Who would you prefer? As long as it's someone left on the board, I have no objections.
montori hughes, DT, tennessee-martin was the person i was planning on taking.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-07-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
montori hughes was the person i was planning on taking.
Alright, I'll update the post.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Tampa's pick is up. ATL has until 6:15, then I'll pick for them.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Evans is a flag machine in the NFL.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Alright, I'll update the post.
Thanks Matt. I would've sent you a board if I knew.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-07-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I actually haven't focused on him too much, but bucfan tried to draft Swearinger earlier, so I thought a safety made sense.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks like both Florida safeties will be then.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Looks like both Florida safeties will be then.
Haha, this is part of what I said in the Tits forum about why I didn't take Elam over Reid:

Quote:
And I'll admit that part of me is worried about Elam. I'm not sure he'll be able to throw his body around in the NFL like he does in college. I like his instincts, and how he finds and naturally flows to the ball, but I've seen him headhunt (Along with whoever #9 is. That's all that dude ever does). I don't want Michael Griffin 2.0.
Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. Human projectiles either get flagged or get hurt.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has Denver? Are they around?

Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Think it's TBW.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta give props to fenikz for being able to dump Beanie and Doucet and upgrade his picks. Smooth move buster.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7. Jake Matthews, OT , Texas A&M
38. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
71. Dallas Thomas, OG, Tennessee
128. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin

+ Alex Smith

shame it's entirely unrealistic now

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit vidae.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Gotta do what I gotta do, ya feel me?

Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

You had enough with 1 QB god damnit!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-07-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Apparently Andy Reid is still obsessed with Nick Foles' skillset.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Gotta do what I gotta do, ya feel me?
At least you're open about your lack of faith in Geno. Good for you. Dysert could be better.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
You had enough with 1 QB god damnit!
Haha, we need a backup. Doing the Redskins thang here.

Quote:
Apparently Andy Reid is still obsessed with Nick Foles' skillset.
He's obviously going to be a backup. We needed to completely overhaul the QB group and I've done that. How is Dysert in the 5th not a steal?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
At least you're open about your lack of faith in Geno. Good for you. Dysert could be better.
Every time you post this is the first thing that comes to mind: