Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-11-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS:

1.30. Traded to Vikings (WR Percy Harvin)

I really liked the value of Harvin at this point, even if it would require some creative salary cap maneuvering to sign him to a long-term contract. He's signed for one more year at a reasonable salary ($1.55 million if I remember correctly) and would probably require a deal similar to that of Santonio Holmes or DeSean Jackson afterwards. However, finding a young stud at receiver was a priority, and considering my general dissatisfaction with the draft class as a whole, it seemed worth it to turn the first-rounder into someone who could contribute right away. Harvin's versatility would provide Josh McDaniels with a creative weapon to integrate into the offense, as well as a successor to Wes Welker.

2.62. DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida*

Floyd was someone I'd bee considering for my first-round pick prior to trading for Harvin, so the choice made sense in the second round. Kyle Love has been solid but unspectacular in New England, and a more disruptive option at defensive tackle would certainly help. Floyd's not the best pass rusher, but I think he has the two-gap ability which all Patriots defensive tackles must possess. Obviously having played defensive end before at Florida, there's also the possibility of incorporating more three-man defensive fronts, which would be an added bonus considering New England's defense is already well-suited to that sort of thing.

3.94. DE John Simon, Ohio St.

New England's defensive end depth is already pretty incredible: Rob Ninkovich and Chandler Jones at the starting end spots, guys like Justin Francis and Jake Bequette as roster depth, Brandon Deaderick as something of a flex defensive tackle/defensive end. I even had to release Jermaine Cunningham and Trevor Scott to finish my 53-man roster. However, I couldn't pass on a player with the strength, toughness, and versatility of Simon, who plays defensive end, defensive tackle, and some rush linebacker at Ohio State. He seems like a perfect fit for New England's defensive scheme, especially having been coached by Mike Vrabel and Urban Meyer, two people who Bill Belichick trusts.

4.120. (from Vikings) WR Kenny Stills, Oklahoma*

I wasn't really planning on adding two wide receivers, so after I traded for Percy Harvin I adopted more of a value-based approach which eventually resulted in drafting Stills, who I thought would have been a good pick in as early as the third round. What really stands out to me is Stills' competitiveness and his ability to make very difficult catches, even knowing he's about to get hit. His route-running was another appealing aspect of his game; eventually, he could potentially take over for Brandon Lloyd as a boundary receiver. I think some of the stigma surrounding Sooners wide receivers has dissipated now that Ryan Broyles looks like the real deal over in Detroit.

4.126. Traded to Buccaneers (CB Aqib Talib)

5.158. Traded to Redskins (DT Albert Haynesworth)

6.190. Traded to Bengals (WR Chad Johnson)

7.204. (from Buccaneers) LB Sio Moore, Connecticut

This was strictly a value pick (well, maybe a little bit of a homer pick.) Moore's undersized at 6'1", 230, but runs well and has a versatile skillset which made him appealing at this point. Connecticut has asked him to cover pretty extensively (even in the slot, almost as an extra defensive back) and he has the added bonus of being an effective pass rusher out of two or three-point stances (7.5 sacks this year.) Tracy White has been New England's backup weakside linebacker for a while, but it's probably time to get younger there; Moore's special teams experience could help him earn a roster spot early. The Patriots need more coverage linebackers, too.

7.222. FS Kemal Ishmael, Central Florida

What kind of Patriots draft would this be without a defensive back? Fortunately, the depth in this class was pretty appealing, so I had the luxury of waiting until the end to add one. Ishmael's a guy I've seen a little bit of; what impresses me is his willingness to mix it up in run support. His mentality is that of a strong safety, but he has the movement skills typically attributed to a free safety. Ishmael recorded 124 tackles this season with three forced fumbles and three interceptions; he'll be projected as New England's fourth safety, behind Devin McCourty, Steve Gregory, and Tavon Wilson.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-11) Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

-I knew I had to trade up for him and I'm glad with the deal I got. When he kept falling, I knew I had to pounce on it. His medical does scare me, but I believe he's the best pass rusher in the draft and the Steelers' lack of sacks the past couple of years prompted me to make an urgent change to this unit. He'll be a day 1 starter.

2-50) TJ McDonald S USC

-McDonald is one of my favorite prospects in this class due to him being able to play both S positions. At this rate, he'll be Troy's heir apparent. Love his size and intangibles.

4-114) Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford

-The Steelers running game last season was a joke. Mendenhall was often in the doghouse and still recovering from injuries, Jonathan Dwyer proved he isn't a starter, Isaac Redman struggled with the starting job, Rainey is a scat back, and Baron Batch is just a guy. We were ecstatic to have Taylor still on the board as I believe he's one of the top 3 RBs available in the draft.

5-145) Marquess Wilson WR Washington State

-I don't love the fact that he quit on his team, but I LOVE his potential. The Steelers believe we got a steal in this pick due to his size and speed. We feel like this will work out as a Mike Williams type of steal.

6-178) Chris Gragg TE Arkansas

-If he didn't get injured, we feel he is a second day prospect. Heath is out for a while and David Paulson is still raw with his development. If healthy, Gragg has a chance to be a special pass catcher in the league.

7-209) Bruce Taylor LB Virginia Tech

-Loved the value of this pick due to him being a three year starter on some good Virginia Tech defenses. He'll work his way on special teams before he gets into the rotation.

Thoughts?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St. Louis Rams

1. Chance Warmack OG - The Rams need to sure up their offensive Line. Warmack is supposed to be the best Offensive Guard to come out in years. It's an easy choice here.

1. Keenan Allen WR - This was a tough pick for me, I was hoping Eric Fisher would slide down to my pick but it wasn't meant to be. I kept going back and forth on four Receivers. Sam needs a true #1 Wideout and I believe Allen can be just that.

2. Tony Jefferson FS - Rams safety play was absolutely horrendous this season, Craig Dahl, I mean who the **** is that? Jefferson IMO is the best safety in the draft, followed closely by Vaccaro and Swearinger.

3. Chase Thomas LB - Rams need another Linebacker. James Laurinities is solid in the middle and Dunbar proved to be one of the better Free Agent signings last offseason, dude looks like a beast.

4. Marcus Lattimore RB - He has major injury concerns and who knows if he ever comes back to what he once was. But with Steven Jackson on the roster and the emergence of Daryl Richardson, I think the Rams can take their time with Lattimore. Put him om IR, stash him away for a year.

5. Shawn Williams SS - Did I mention the Rams safety play was horrible? the more competition back there the better.

6. Jake Stoneburner TE - Kendricks improved a lot from last season, didn't have near as many drops. But I think the Rams need two pass-catching Tight Ends, and I hate that Kendricks is only 6'2. He won't be much of a blocker, but I think Stoneburner can make some plays in this offense.

7. Theo Riddick RB - There were probably better backs on the board, but I just love Theo's game. Won't ever be a #1 type runningback for any team, but I think he can be a very good 3rd down back. Kevin Faulk 2.0
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got some good value Hines. Jarvis Jones at #11 is a steal and I love the Taylor pick in the 4th round. He's one of my favorite backs in the draft.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
St. Louis Rams

1. Chance Warmack OG - The Rams need to sure up their offensive Line. Warmack is supposed to be the best Offensive Guard to come out in years. It's an easy choice here.

1. Keenan Allen WR - This was a tough pick for me, I was hoping Eric Fisher would slide down to my pick but it wasn't meant to be. I kept going back and forth on four Receivers. Sam needs a true #1 Wideout and I believe Allen can be just that.

2. Tony Jefferson FS - Rams safety play was absolutely horrendous this season, Craig Dahl, I mean who the **** is that? Jefferson IMO is the best safety in the draft, followed closely by Vaccaro and Swearinger.

3. Chase Thomas LB - Rams need another Linebacker. James Laurinities is solid in the middle and Dunbar proved to be one of the better Free Agent signings last offseason, dude looks like a beast.

4. Marcus Lattimore RB - He has major injury concerns and who knows if he ever comes back to what he once was. But with Steven Jackson on the roster and the emergence of Daryl Richardson, I think the Rams can take their time with Lattimore. Put him om IR, stash him away for a year.

5. Shawn Williams SS - Did I mention the Rams safety play was horrible? the more competition back there the better.

6. Jake Stoneburner TE - Kendricks improved a lot from last season, didn't have near as many drops. But I think the Rams need two pass-catching Tight Ends, and I hate that Kendricks is only 6'2. He won't be much of a blocker, but I think Stoneburner can make some plays in this offense.

7. Theo Riddick RB - There were probably better backs on the board, but I just love Theo's game. Won't ever be a #1 type runningback for any team, but I think he can be a very good 3rd down back. Kevin Faulk 2.0
Love this draft. A lot of good players and value all around.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

211. New York Giants - RB Zac Stacy, Vanderbilt
203. Miami Dolphins - WR Aaron Mellette, Elon
181. Cincinnati Bengals - TE Michael Williams, Alabama
173. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - RB Knile Davis, Arkansas
159. Atlanta Falcons - LB Michael Mauti, Penn St.
146. Arizona Cardinals - WR Aaron Dobson, Marshall
141. Miami Dolphins - QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
134. Green Bay Packers - CB Micah Hyde, Iowa
108. New Orleans Saints - OT Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin
114. Pittsburgh Steelers - RB Stepfan Taylor, Stanford

Steals.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of the Micah Hyde and Michael Williams picks there.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Five favorite picks by round:

First Round:

12. Pittsburgh Steelers (from Dolphins) - LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia*
15. Tennessee Titans (from Saints) - DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri*
20. Chicago Bears - OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
22. St. Louis Rams (from Redskins) - WR Keenan Allen, California*
28. Houston Texans - DT John Jenkins, Georgia

Second Round:

33. Jacksonville Jaguars - QB Matt Barkley, Southern California
38. Arizona Cardinals - QB Aaron Murray, Georgia*
43. Miami Dolphins - TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame*
48. St. Louis Rams - FS Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma
63. Atlanta Falcons - OG Larry Warford, Kentucky

Third Round:

72. Tennessee Titans - DE Tank Carradine, Florida State
79. Miami Dolphins - DE Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas*
81. Miami Dolphins (from Steelers) - WR Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas
82. Dallas Cowboys - FS Phillip Thomas, Fresno St.
85. Cincinnati Bengals - RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama*

Fourth Round:

97. Jacksonville Jaguars - FS Duke Williams, Nevada
109. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Chargers) - C Khaled Holmes, Southern California
112. St. Louis Rams - RB Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina*
119. Baltimore Ravens - CB Tyrann Mathieu, Louisiana St.*
128. Arizona Cardinals (from Broncos) - RB Montee Ball, Wisconsin

Fifth Round:

134. Green Bay Packers (from Browns) - CB Micah Hyde, Iowa
136. New York Jets - RB Joseph Randle, Oklahoma St.*
144. St. Louis Rams - SS Shawn Williams, Georgia
147. New York Giants - DT Akeem Spence, Illinois*
149. Carolina Panthers (from Bengals) - CB Johnny Adams, Michigan St.

Sixth Round:

165. Cleveland Browns (from Eagles) - DT Dominique Easley, Florida
170. New York Jets - SS Robert Lester, Alabama
176. St. Louis Rams - TE Jake Stoneburner, Ohio St.
178. Pittsburgh Steelers - TE Chris Gragg, Arkansas
181. Cincinnati Bengals - TE Michael Williams, Alabama
184. Dallas Cowboys (from Vikings through Cardinals) - RB Ray Graham, Pittsburgh

Seventh Round:

195. Oakland Raiders - DE Travis Long, Washington St.
203. Miami Dolphins - WR Aaron Mellette, Elon
207. San Diego Chargers - DT Josh Boyd, Mississippi St.
209. Pittsburgh Steelers - LB Bruce Taylor, Virginia Tech
223. Atlanta Falcons - LB Kenny Tate, Maryland
Old 01-11-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1(23) Arthur Brown, ILB, Kansas State

I explained this pick after it happened. I understand it may be viewed as a reach but I'm VERY confident Arthur will be a VERY good football player. Not only that, he is exactly the type of athlete we need inside. This will seem like a better value once coaches start breaking down the tape and once he runs a 4.4 at the combine.

2(55) Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Mehtodist

D-Line play hasn't been great this year. Really wanted to get more athletic in the front seven. I've been a Margus Hunt fan since early 2011. Love the length he would bring. Also works great as a DE in even fronts when Ngata is playing inside.

3(87) Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State

It's getting harder and harder to doubt players coming back from torn ACL's. Great first step and an explosive edge rusher. It was important to bring in a pass rusher with Kruger potentially being too expensive to re-sign this offseason. Upshaw is a SAM but not a pass rusher and Suggs will be 31. Fits with the theme of adding more athleticism to the front seven.

4(119) Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S, LSU

Maybe I'm a sucker but his ESPN interview seemed genuine. Ravens have a strong locker room which is something he needs. Kind of drafted him with the thought that he could be E Reed's successor but could be a JOKER on defense in the meantime like he was at LSU. Still a gifted playmaker who'll find his niche.

5(151) Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State

I'm extremely high on him. His upside is as high as any player in this draft. O-Line re-shifted in the playoff game so not entirely sure what to expect moving forward but we need young depth at OT with Jah Reid making the full time switch to guard.

6(183) Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State

230 and very athletic, kind of in the mold of Boldin but probably a more explosive player. We have a handful of young mid-sized slot types but Harper's size and ability to create with the ball were appealing. Also could do some wildcat stuff.

7(215) Conner Vernon, WR, Duke

Simply put, best player available.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st Round: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri + 2014 2nd RD pick -

Traded back in the 1st RD and gained a 2014 2nd RD pick, and still got my guy in Sheldon Richardson. The Titans haven't had an impact pass-rusher from the DT spot since Albert Haynesworth left after the 2008 season, and I've been pining and wanting one ever since. The Titans defense just hasn't been the same since. It's my hope that by adding a 3-tech who can collapse the pocket will not only improve the DE's, but also improve the secondary, especially Michael Griffin who is a good FS when playing behind a good pass-rush. I've got Richardson as the #2 DT for the Titans, behind Star. I think he provides more pass-rush and upside than Hankins.

Plus, a future 2nd RD'er! Score! I think I already said that... DON'T CARE! DOUBLE SCORE!

2nd Round: Eric Reid, SS, Louisiana State -

I've been a massive Eric Reid fan since the first LSU/Bama game last year. Dude just took over that game, and I just wanted to kiss him and make him my bride. The Titans have a big hole at SS, and they've attempted to plug it this season with players ranging from Michael Griffin to Al Afalavavavava. To the surprise of everyone, it didn't work. Being that Griffin is a FS, and can sometimes be good, I think SS is the way to go, which was a deciding factor in the choice between Reid and Elam (although, I do like Jefferson too). I feel Reid is a SS and Elam is a FS. And I do think the Titans should go safety in the 2nd this year considering the amount of talented players who should be available. I hope that Reid will still be available, as I was surprised he was still there when my pick came up. Easy choice.

3rd Round: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State -

Horror took over me when fenikz took Dallas Thomas just before my pick. OL is a huge need for the Tits, and Mike Munchak has even publically stated that they'll be overhauling the line this offseason. So getting Dallas in the 3rd would have been a coup, but alas, my heart was broken. Fortunately, Tank Carradine was available. And truth be told, I actually struggled with this pick because OL is such a need. Alvin Bailey was staring me right in the face, and I was even looking at pictures of him. But DE is still a need, and the potential of Carradine won out. Before he tore his ACL, Carradine was heading toward being a 1st RD selection, and there was even talk of who was better between him and teammate Bjoern Werner, but then he prematurely ended his season with the knee injury. Nowadays, torn ACL's aren't a career ender. Sometimes they take a full year of being a percentage of your normal self, but players can eventually return to form or improve beyond what they were. It is my hope that Carradine can do so, and become that dominant edge rusher that the Tits so desperately need. Derrick Morgan is the best DE on the roster, and is a capable starting LE, but Wimbley at RE isn't cutting it, and depth is needed badly. Carradine would be the #2 DE behind Wimbley, and when he fully recovers, take over the RE spot. Boom or bust pick that will hopefully pay off into a steal.

4th Round: Traded for NT Jay Ratliff -

Big contract, and was injured for most of the year, but I think the Tits need a veteran DT with all the youth they have on roster with Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin, Karl Klug, DaJohn Harris, and now Sheldon Richardson (SenDerrick Marks was not re-signed in this shindig). He'll be plugged into the starting NT position in the 4-3, a spot I've always been curious as to how he'd perform in. Jurrell Casey will be the 3-tech, and Richardson and Martin will come off the bench in passing situations. Klug will hopefully find a niche, and Harris will probably be cut. DT rotation miraculously improved.

Although, had I not traded the pick, I think I would have taken either Brian Winters or Michael Buchanan. Winters would have probably won out due to the OL need.

5th Round: Omoregie Uzzi, OG, Georgia Tech -

Run-blocking LG prospect, and the Tits need quality run-blockers to help CJ. He has tons of experience doing it, being from Paul Johnson's offense, and is adept at pulling also. Kind of small at 6'3, ~300 lbs., needs to get a little stronger, and needs some technique work. The latter two can be accomplished by Matthews and Munch, and if they're as adventurous as me, maybe see what he can do as a center. Probably reached on him due to need, BUT I NEEDED OL! Was still a tough choice between him, DE William Gholston, and ILB Michael Mauti. Very tough choice.

6th Round: Traded to Minnesota for a 2012 7th RD pick -

They traded this pick last year for Minnesota's 7th RD pick, and took DE Scott Solomon. He made the roster, and saw a lot of time this year considering the injuries and lack of depth at the DE spot. Hopefully he'll stick as a solid backup DE.

7th Round: Braden Hansen, OG, Bringham Young -

Had the prototypical size and strength you look for, and is a quality pass-blocker. But like Uzzi, needs technique work. Seemed like a typical Munch prospect, and has the potential to be a starter eventually. Figured in the 7th RD, what the hell?

Thanks to Matt for running this, and kudos to everyone else. I had a lot of fun looking at naked celebrities with B78 and company.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I did good for the Chargers.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're on, pm me. As I told MJ, the reason my involvement is down is that my computer was stolen so I've had to make my picks on my phone which in short, can't post pictures. I love my pictures, so if anyone can help me out, please hit me up.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can make it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
5(151) Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State

I'm extremely high on him. His upside is as high as any player in this draft. O-Line re-shifted in the playoff game so not entirely sure what to expect moving forward but we need young depth at OT with Jah Reid making the full time switch to guard.
He wasn't on the underclassmen list?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-12-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

I think I did pretty solid with Oakland given the circumstances. A lot of players I wanted went right before my pick, which is always frustrating but I feel like I always got an adequate consolation prize.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Here's what I'm thinking for undrafted free agency:

We'll run things based off of a modified version of the previous undrafted free agency. 50 points to assign between a maximum of ten undrafted free agents, tiebreaker goes to the higher draft pick. I'll send out texts to people letting them know, and I'll post the final results some time on Monday after work. Send all UDFA lists via email (NOT PM) to maj0915 at gmail dot com.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints Draft

10. New Orleans Saints (from Titans) - DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M*
77. New Orleans Saints - DT Jordan Hill, Penn St.
108. New Orleans Saints - OT Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin
139. New Orleans Saints - LB Kiko Alonso, Oregon
206. New Orleans Saints - LB Jake Knott, Iowa St.

49ers Draft

29. San Francisco 49ers - SS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
42. San Francisco 49ers (from Bills) - WR Terrance Williams, Baylor
76. San Francisco 49ers (from Panthers) - CB Leon McFadden, San Diego St.
102. San Francisco 49ers (from Cardinals) - OG Gabe Jackson, Mississippi St.*
124. San Francisco 49ers - QB Landry Jones, Oklahoma
153. San Francisco 49ers (from Colts) - WR Marcus Davis, Virginia Tech
156. San Francisco 49ers - C Mario Benavides, Louisville
166. San Francisco 49ers (from Cardinals) - TE Mychal Rivera, Tennessee
172. San Francisco 49ers (from Dolphins) - OT John Wetzel, Boston College
188. San Francisco 49ers - DE Damion Square, Alabama
213. San Francisco 49ers (from Bengals) - RB Johnathan Franklin, UCLA

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2013 Buffalo Bills Draft Class

1 (8th Overall): Manti T'eo, MLB, Notre Dame
2 (60th Overall): Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
3 (92nd Overall): Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Mississippi
4 (104th Overall): B.W. Webb, CB, College of William & Mary
4 (106th Overall): J.C. Tretter, G, Cornell
5 (138th Overall): William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
6 (169th Overall): Jack Doyle, TE, Western Kentucky
6 (177th Overall): Bradley McDougald, FS, Kansas
7 (220th Overall): Miguel Maysonet, HB, SUNY Stony Brook

Now everyone tell me how ****** I did...

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Here's what I'm thinking for undrafted free agency:

We'll run things based off of a modified version of the previous undrafted free agency. 50 points to assign between a maximum of ten undrafted free agents, tiebreaker goes to the higher draft pick. I'll send out texts to people letting them know, and I'll post the final results some time on Monday after work. Send all UDFA lists via email (NOT PM) to maj0915 at gmail dot com.
Just sent for the Panthers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I've got job training from 8-12 tomorrow, then I'm going to hang out with one of my friends. After that, I'll probably come home and sort out undrafted free agency.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins UDFAs are sent!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we going to get graded on our drafts?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Are we going to get graded on our drafts?
Only if we hire brasho.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I either just sent mine in, or sent someone a really confusing e-mail.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

ah crap forgot I need to send it in by email.

RIP themaninblack