Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is what I'm saying, it isn't a ROLE. He's not a WRESTLER. He's a football player who acts like a dickhead. He's just some guy who decides to act like a dick.
who, ya know, does his job better than most corners. Hell, annoying the opposition and throwing them off their game is his job. I'm 100% fine with this and, as both a Seahawks fan and a wrasslin' fan, I wouldn't trade him for any corner just because I don't know how much he truly brings to the table.

I have no idea if the dude is really this bad or not, but he plays his role as the bad guy better than any corner in the NFL. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
who, ya know, does his job better than most corners. Hell, annoying the opposition and throwing them off their game is his job. I'm 100% fine with this and, as both a Seahawks fan and a wrasslin' fan, I wouldn't trade him for any corner just because I don't know how much he truly brings to the table.

I have no idea if the dude is really this bad or not, but he plays his role as the bad guy better than any corner in the NFL. Period.
Ya don't say!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well then he's one of only a handful of retards that get caught doing it. If it weren't for a dumbass test handler, he'd be chillin at home right now.
The test handler was paid off by Pete Carroll to make those mistakes so Sherman could appeal. It was all a work because everyone knew he was juicing and he just happened to get tested.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm like 7 hours late, but something about Bruce Arians missing a game with the flu is extremely funny to me. Sure, you can have the day off, Bruce. Please tell Chuck Pagano about how sick you feel. I'm sure he'd love to hear more about your sniffles.

Also, did you guys hear Ray Lewis is retiring? I think they mentioned it briefly before a commercial break or something.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how everyone is willing to praise an asshole who has killed two people while proceeding to blame it on his friends, and dances like a douchebag..but Richard Sherman is damned for acting like a heel on the field and doing nothing wrong off of it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh watds up
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I like how everyone is willing to praise an asshole who has killed two people while proceeding to blame it on his friends, and dances like a douchebag..but Richard Sherman is damned for acting like a heel on the field and doing nothing wrong off of it.
Perfectly said. The whole Lewis love is insanely terrible today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I'm sorry but at the nfl level things run differently. They have people like Andrews to tell Shanahan where injuries stand. If Andrews says no and shanahan doesn't pull him then that's one thing but in this instance it appears as if Andrews walks away without making that call. I'm.

Shanny just said that rg3 and staff said he was hurting and not injured and there IS a difference. Unless Andrews says otherwise then there's no reason for shanny to pull the trigger. If RG3 keeps saying he can play and win then he stays in until the medical staff says otherwise. That's why you have medical staffs. Looking back if anyone ****** up here it'll be the med staff.
You know the reason we have eyes? So we can see things. If Shanahan had any sense he would've seen RG3 limping and playing poorly then taken him out. What was the upside to keeping him in? The way he was playing he was never going to win that game.

You basically accepted defeat and ruined RG3's career, with the same move.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Ya don't say!
Oh shoot. I forgot, I'm not allowed to ever be biased, especially when it comes to a player on my favorite team. That's why I can put up with his antics and see that they are just that, antics. Thinly veiled attempts to get the opposition riled up. And they work.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Whats atlanta giving us.... 7? HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHa
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The way he was playing he was never going to win that game.
Very easy to say in hindsight...
Old 01-06-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Oh shoot. I forgot, I'm not allowed to ever be biased, especially when it comes to a player on my favorite team. That's why I can put up with his antics and see that they are just that, antics. Thinly veiled attempts to get the opposition riled up. And they work.
Basically the same **** Gary Payton used to do. Doesn't make him worthy of being the worst person alive.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-06-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Very easy to say in hindsight...
Also very easy to say during the game...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Basically the same **** Gary Payton used to do. Doesn't make him worthy of being the worst person alive.
Who said he was the worst person alive? I just said he was an insufferable douche. Which he is. You like him for it (no idea why, but that's up to you) and I don't, so stop acting like I'm nailing him to a cross.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherman is a very good player and the in-game on field antics don't bother me too much. I just hate the post game douchebaggery. Getting in people's faces like that when the game is over is just dumb.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You know the reason we have eyes? So we can see things. If Shanahan had any sense he would've seen RG3 limping and playing poorly then taken him out. What was the upside to keeping him in? The way he was playing he was never going to win that game.

You basically accepted defeat and ruined RG3's career, with the same move.
Andrews said he couldn't get hurt worse. Rg3 said he could go. Coaches believed he could win. Any one of those is different and he doesn't play. You are far too confident in your medical intuition from far too far away from the situation
Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like nobody knows anything about Sherman, you should all read this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--se...170800233.html
Old 01-06-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Sherman is awesome. He plays to win the game. Yes he is a raging asshole but it works.
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So much of this.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I actually typed that and deleted it, because it felt weird to talk about the Glove like that, but yeah. As a Seattle sports fan, you've seen your share of people who talk and back it up (like the Glove, Sherman, Big Unit, etc.) and those who can't (specifically Hasselbeck's infamous "We'll take the ball, and we're gonna score"). As fans, you always embrace it, because it's your guy and you feel like everything he's saying has at least some truth to it. If you don't like Sherman, you'll ignore the tiny bits of truth and find the negatives and call him an asshole. It's all about scope and perception. It's the reason why Canadian heels always got cheered in Canada.

Quote:

Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Who said he was the worst person alive? I just said he was an insufferable douche. Which he is. You like him for it (no idea why, but that's up to you) and I don't, so stop acting like I'm nailing him to a cross.
You're a whoreface.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-06-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I feel like nobody knows anything about Sherman, you should all read this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--se...170800233.html
Great read. I love his passion.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone should punch that dude in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote