Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 01-10-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's incredible. He will soon take over.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alba is also extremely overrated.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-10-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't get me wrong, Asamoah's stamina is incredible and he's really been huge on the wing for Juve, but Marchisio's more skilled, more experienced at the position and has better chemistry with Pirlo.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

His potential is off the roof. I love him so damn much

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-10-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhhh this pick is really difficult! I have three guys I love that are right forwards, but the two guys I love are getting kind of old and might lose a lot of value with the three year deal. Eh, **** it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was that too early??

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-10-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I break it with his awesomeness?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Break what? The draft?

UK is probably just getting back from work sometime soon.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apologize to me, Rob!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh....Baines was going to complete my defence.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking Baines as well but I hoped he would drop another round or two. I love me some Daniel Agger and I think centre back is a weak position depth wise too so I hope I haven't reached on him, but the value feels about right.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was kicking around between Agger and Subotic myself. Baines is just incredible. I too was hoping I could get him later because he isn't a huge name, but I couldn't justify passing on him. He's just ridiculous right now.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Yeah I wanted Subotic. Hopefully my defense doesn't suck too much.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Subotic is good, and would've fit with the whole picking players who fit together well thing. But I actually wanted Agger more than Nevan.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Subotic is good, and would've fit with the whole picking players who fit together well thing. But I actually wanted Agger more than Nevan.
Can't go wrong with either and seeing as I value them both relatively equally right now, I went with the youth. I'll tell you what though, Agger and Hummels passing out of defense would be a pleasure to watch....almost unfair to have those 2 starting a counter.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Can't go wrong with either and seeing as I value them both relatively equally right now, I went with the youth. I'll tell you what though, Agger and Hummels passing out of defense would be a pleasure to watch....almost unfair to have those 2 starting a counter.
Yeah, with Pirlo right in front of them it would've just been sickening.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like a mix with my centre defenders, one hard nut and one passer, that's why I always felt the mix at Chelsea of Carvalho and Terry was so good. Carvalho's class and ability to anticipate and intercept combined with Terry's willingness to go in where it hurt worked really well. 2 class passers would be fun to watch in possession too though :)

Old 01-10-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

God I hope my guy will be there.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-10-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I like a mix with my centre defenders, one hard nut and one passer, that's why I always felt the mix at Chelsea of Carvalho and Terry was so good. Carvalho's class and ability to anticipate and intercept combined with Terry's willingness to go in where it hurt worked really well. 2 class passers would be fun to watch in possession too though :)
I think it comes down to more general balance, whether you get that extra steel from your second CB or your midfield. Especially since both Hummels and Agger are good tacklers who are strong in the air to. They may not be physically imposing the way Terry was, but they also aren't so small and soft that they'll get pushed around when playing against the ball.

Also depends on how you intend to play. My team's built in large part on guys who are used to playing a high line, dominating possession and pressing high up the pitch, you need different defenders to do that than you do when you're going to sit deep and absorb pressure the way Chelsea do.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Agreed, just stating my personal preference :)

Old 01-10-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

That's the beauty of football, there's so many different ways to play the game and find success.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Definitely, just look at Chelsea and Barcelona last year

Old 01-10-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a heads up, but I work until 11 ET tonight, but I will be on after that to make my picks.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there someone that I can send a board too that will be on for the rest of the night?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Just a heads up, but I work until 11 ET tonight, but I will be on after that to make my picks.
leave your picks with rob or someone else who's already picked?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: