Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 01-12-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm wondering whether to go for a guy who will only make my bench right now, but I feel is an absolute stud...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I'm wondering whether to go for a guy who will only make my bench right now, but I feel is an absolute stud...
You should pass and leave those type of guys for me.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I am wondering if I can get them later, but some guys I thought would drop have gone early...

Old 01-12-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Well I am wondering if I can get them later, but some guys I thought would drop have gone early...
Yeah, this draft has been very unexpected for me, not that I think there have been many bad picks. That's why I took Dembele here, I was going to wait, but with the way this draft has gone he and my top back up pick would've been gone.

So I had to grab that third midfield man who will fit perfectly next to Marchisio and Pirlo for me the way Vidal does. Dembele's a little more offensively oriented than Vidal, but he's got that incredible work rate to charge up and down the field, size and strength to help defend and protect Pirlo, and the skill to keep that attacking trio flowing.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 01-12-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really close to taking Dembele or de Rossi with one of my last picks over Rodriguez, and I was thinking about that same thing UK.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Well that plan is gone, DAMN YOU MCGEE!!!!

Old 01-12-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, clearly we have similar thoughts on his studliness. The main reason Malaga is my adopted UCL team for the 1-2 rounds they have left.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Isco was the player I was talking about before, he's an absolute stud. I have one back up for the same position who I am tempted to throw out there soon though.

Can't believe you stole Isco one pick before me, bah humbug!

Old 01-14-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I broke this draft by drafting the best team ever. Sorry guys.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
I think I broke this draft by drafting the best team ever. Sorry guys.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SES does give Woot quite the team...therefore I cannot argue.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Go be Italian somewhere else.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

SP is making me really regret saving his life.

And woot showing of his football ignorance by ignoring the amazingness which is my team.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 01-14-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Kroos is definitely a solid pick. I like the Bayern players I took, though, and didn't want to load up on them.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
SP is making me really regret saving his life.

And woot showing of his football ignorance by ignoring the amazingness which is my team.
:)))))

I don't even need Kroos, I just didn't want anyone else to have him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
:)))))

I don't even need Kroos, I just didn't want anyone else to have him.
Yeah, I was gunna be in a similar position but he's so studly if played right that I still really wanted to nab him, the reason I want germany to go to a strikerless 4-3-3 is to get him and Ozil on the field at the same time without putting one of them out of position. Kid's an awesome player to sit at the front of midfield triangle of a possession dominant team.

And now I have my Pirlo replacement who is awesome, so even if the old man starts to wear down I can keep him fresh with a great passer.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 01-14-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Balotelli! What is this "Center Back" you guys keep drafting?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't pick my guy SP.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

How many bench spots are we doing?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
How many bench spots are we doing?
Seven. (10)

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-14-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because I'm extremely bored and have nothing better to do, I'm probably going to create all these teams in FIFA 13 and create a league and we'll see once and for all who has the greatest team in the video game landscape.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

good idea lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtois is a great pick. I was going to take him if ter Stengen was gone.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Courtois is a great pick. I was going to take him if ter Stengen was gone.
Thanks. I nearly took him my with one of my last picks, but decided that I could probably wait on him. Guy's going to be a stud in a handful of years. Already is one of the best keepers in La Liga at 20.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I had Luiz on my radar, as well. Love all the midfield play he's getting.