Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 04-04-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Athrun340 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Why did you even bother posting this?

You obviously have never watched him play. While I agree his agility isn't as good as Reggie, I don't think anyone's is. But he is still VERY agile and makes crisps cuts while losing absolutely no speed. (Like stated above)

there's no way I'm gonna win againts a Ginn nuthugger.

I was just stating the fact btw.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ginn is not shifty. He has world class speed but he doesn't juke people, he runs by them. Steve Smith is shifty, DeSean Jackson is shifty, Ginn, is fast.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You can only say Ginn close to Reggie if you only watch highlights.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Ronnie Brown

Alright guys, as many of you know I am a Tedd Ginn Jr. supporter but I did some digging up and here is the "read" that sold me on Ginn.

It was written by a well respected, knowledgable guy over at Finheaven (Boomer) who is usually dead on with his predictions. He has a lot of connections in the NFL and with the Dolphins front office so he comes on every now and then to give us some information. I think he has a previous history with scouting too so he stays in contact with a lot of people who look at the draftees on a daily basis.

Here is his post on Ginn..

Quote:
In the past 3 hours, whilst chatting draft with CK, I've been watching highlights of Ted Ginn Jr. both at OSU and at high school.

I see no way that Miami should pass on him, unless Brady Quinn gets to pick 7. I managed to go 19 minutes and saw him tackled twice. TWO times. 2. In almost 20 minutes. And this was a clip reel, not an individual game tape.

He is as phenomenal an athlete as Calvin Johnson. His open field ability is better than anything I think I've ever seen and I've been doing this draft thing for a long time now. What he can do with his body at top speed is off the charts. To change direction, to flip his hips, to control his body and still create yardage, all at high speed, is a joy to watch. The footwork is remarkable.

He can reverse a field and out run an entire defense, he can take a reverse , give a defense 10 yards in ground lost and still make the corner before anyone else. When he puts his head down and hits full speed, it's over.

Ginn reminds me of Terry Glenn, his rookie year when he had 92 catches, but quicker. People talk about his inability to run routes, but I say hold on; look what he does on those routes. He may not conventionally run them the way say a Hines Ward does, but he is still effective and he can't be stopped when used correctly.

People say he can't play press. Well put on the tape of the Texas game. Man coverage against Aaron Ross. Ross, BTW is a great man cover corner, strong at the LOS and very fast. Oh and he won the Thorpe Award. He goes to knock Ginn off his route at the snap and Teddy gives him 3 moves that leave a very good corner, a guy I like a lot, grasping for air as he blows by him for 6. Watch the Cincy game. Antoine Horton does the same thing. But Horton gets his hand on him and pushes him out to the sideline, knocks the timing. Then Ginn gives him a move, a subtle move and then they go out of the shot. Troy Smith steps up, launches the ball down the left sideline and when they come into shot, Ginn has 8 yards on Horton. TD. Over.

Him not working out is a blessing in a way. He would run a 4.2. No doubt. The Combine heads, the coaches that love the 40's and the splits, they rue that BCS injury because it stopped two things happening; potentially robbed them of the fastest time at the Combine. And robbed them of breaking the fastest 10 yard split time held by Deion Sanders and Jevon Kearse. I think it's likely that he won't run at all before the draft, so we won't get the true chance to see just how quick he is.

Would I have concerns about him running the comeback? Maybe. But he's the son of one of the best coaches in Ohio. This cat knows how to run routes. When you're so fluid as a runner, so quick, then commitment to perfect routes is not nearly as big an issue as it is for a 4.55 guy like Courtney Taylor for example.

I wouldn't have any concerns about using him as a flanker, in the slot, on middle screens, on reverses, I would line him up at QB and get him to run out of a single wing formation. You could get the ball in his hands 12/15 times on offense, no problems at all. And as a return man, Devin Hester is good, but Hester didn't lead the nation in punt return average, he didn't lead the nation in kick return average, his career punt average as a collegian was less than Ginn's, as was his career kick return average. And Teddy scored more touchdowns as well.

And last time I looked, that's what it's all about.

And yes he's skinny but watch tape on him. He breaks more tackles than anyone I can think of. And it's not just walk on safeties. It's top quality linebackers and corners. You better be grounded and have your hips LOW if you're going to take him down one on one. His ability in the open field is like something few teams have. I can't remember the last time Miami did. And as I've said before, the 'Reggie Bush' effect on each play, knowing where he is, what he's doing, will open up huge opportunities, not only for the other wideouts, but for Ronnie and Ricky as well. Why? You can't play him in man without safety help. You just can't.

If Miami have seen Brady Quinn go off the board before 7, then unless I'm getting a blockbuster deal, or a deal that affords me the chance to slip down 3 or 4 and still get him, then I'm all over Theodore Ginn Jr. like a cheap suit. I'm convinced that he can have a tremendous impact on this team, if used correctly. And Cam Cameron is an offensive mastermind.

It could easily be a very lethal combination.
Amazing read and great points on why Ginn would be a great pick..
Major props to Boomer
Old 04-04-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BiggerFoot

Ginn is a great prospect and in my mind is going to turn out to be a great WR and KR but I think that the #9 pick in the draft is too high for him. Maybe the Dolphins should trade down to somewhere around the 15-20 area if they want to draft him. Ginn will likely still be there and they could get some extra pick(s).
The Pro-Ginn arguement can be backed by referring to Steve Smith
The Anti-Ginn arguement can be backed with the Troy Williamson reference

Personally I think Ginn will probably not be a great #1 WR but rather a great #2 or slot WR. If you can get overly physical with Ginn he will struggle but it only takes Ginn one play with just a little bit of room to get up to speed and poof TD.

And to the arguement that his speed won't stick out as much, 4.2 speed is 4.2 speed no matter where you are and he will still be able to get by most with his speed.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun340 View Post
there's no way I'm gonna win againts a Ginn nuthugger.

I was just stating the fact btw.
Of course you're not gonna win when you know nothing about the subject, and I do. Simple as that.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Brown View Post
Alright guys, as many of you know I am a Tedd Ginn Jr. supporter but I did some digging up and here is the "read" that sold me on Ginn.

It was written by a well respected, knowledgable guy over at Finheaven (Boomer) who is usually dead on with his predictions. He has a lot of connections in the NFL and with the Dolphins front office so he comes on every now and then to give us some information. I think he has a previous history with scouting too so he stays in contact with a lot of people who look at the draftees on a daily basis.

Here is his post on Ginn..

Amazing read and great points on why Ginn would be a great pick..
Major props to Boomer
GREAT post Ronnie... very refreshing to read. After reading that I am even more convinced than I was. And with that, I don't see how the pick can be argued with anymore, it would truly be a great selection for us. I really really hope it happens... It would be the **STEAL** of the draft at number 9.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
Old 04-05-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Some of the points in his favor are downright rediculous. The one article that was posted said he can completely change field and run away from the entire defense. Can we get real here. He has great speed but it's very, very rare to see a play like that happen in the NFL as the competition is faster and smarter which will put them in better positions to keep his speed in check.

Also I've seen everyone on here talking about how he has 4.2 speed and all sorts of mess. You all realize he hasn't worked out yet and won't work out until April 12th. What happens if he shows up to that workout and runs only a 4.35 or something in that range. He will still be fast but not so much so then many other players in this draft and will send his stock plummeting. Also, he's been out for almost 3 and a half months trying to get healthy. The injury he suffer in the game was a mild ankle injury which most NFL players can bounce back from quickly. He hasn't been able to because it takes away the only thing hes got in his favor. Sorry but there way too many issues surrounding this guy to justify taking him with the 9th pick.

His route running, physicality, health are all questions and his speed will not be able to cover up all those areas like the did in college were he could run away from inferior competition. I know 4.2 speed is 4.2 speed but NFL defense will be able to create packages to help nuetralize his speed the way college teams can not. Now if you get a WR with some speed, better route running and the ability to go up and make a catch, and some size (Bowe, Mecheam, CJ) and suddenly they become harder to cover then a guy that simply has great speed.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Randall Hill part 2

If you like I can find his autographed photo somewhere in my garage. Might as well as Ginn Jr is pretty much a carbon copy of him.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Ronnie Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79 View Post
Randall Hill part 2

If you like I can find his autographed photo somewhere in my garage. Might as well as Ginn Jr is pretty much a carbon copy of him.
Damn.. Maybe you should call up the Dolphins Front Office and let them know so we don't draft the second coming of Randall Hill..

Don't be selfish man.. Help our Dolphins out and relay this information to Randy Mueller!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Brown View Post
Damn.. Maybe you should call up the Dolphins Front Office and let them know so we don't draft the second coming of Randall Hill..

Don't be selfish man.. Help our Dolphins out and relay this information to Randy Mueller!!!
Only if you do the same when you keep wishing to take him for no more reason then "he is a good kick returner"

Because top 10 picks are done for kick returners.

As for my opinion of what is good for the team and my team support I show it when I go to every home game with my season tickets my family has had since the early 80s.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Only if you do the same when you keep wishing to take him for no more reason then "he is a good kick returner"

As for my opinion of what is good for the team and my team support I show it when I go to every home game with my season tickets my family has had since the early 80s.
*Clap Clap Clap*

Can someone get this guy a friggin cookie please!?

Old 04-06-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Ronnie Brown

Quote:

Haha first off.. I'd love for you to point out where I state that we should draft Ginn due to his kicking abilities..? or where I said top 10 picks are done for kick returners? I really don't recall ever saying anything like that..

Ginn's kick return abilities are simply an added incentive to his already unique array of talents...
Old 04-06-2007, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

It is his only good talent. If you look at him as a pure WR he wasnt even as good as Gonzalez was for OSU.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some problems i have with drafting Ted Ginn Jr at number nine.

1. If you are drafting a player in the top ten, you want IMMEDIATE returns and someone who can step in and start day one. Dont get me wrong, we will get immediate returns in the return game, but he would only see the field on offense in 3 or 4 receiver sets.

2. at this point in time, He is a pure slot receiver. If you line him up outside, he gets manhandled by physical corners. If you think otherwise, then you didnt watch enough game tape. people are talking about the texas and michigan game, but what about the penn state game? or minnesota? or illinois even? last year alan zemaitis shut him down and this year justin king held him to 2 catches. the problem with him being a pure slot receiver right now is that it would give chambers zero help. on three WR sets, chambers (who is the most effective in the slot) will have to stay outside because ginn wouldnt be able to line up out there. one of the reasons for trading welker was that we could put chambers back in the slot. drafting ginn completely goes against that.

3. is he really dedicated to football? he has shown a very poor work ethic since his injury and has been very lackadaisical about trying to get healthy and run. ever since being moved to WR in college he has shown less passion for the game and always expresses how he still sees himself as a corner and he seemed to take some plays off throughout the season because he isnt very happy in his position. he is very adamant about wanting to re-learn CB in the pros and learning a new position, when you already have glaring weaknesses at your current position is just gonna further hinder his development.

there are way too many ifs and questions surrounding his game to justify him being taken in the top ten and i think he would be the biggest mistake we could make. i view ginn as a top 25 pick and i would consider it a HUGE reach if we took him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ginn is coming to have a meeting with Miami on the 19th or 20th... That will be his 4th meeting.

1. Combine
2. OSU's Pro Day
3. Ginn's workout on the 11th
4. Meeting on the 19th or 20th
Old 04-10-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Every team in the NFL was present at the 1st 3 so you can't really include those. Miami has really only had one more meeting then some teams and even then alot of teams will set up meeting with Ginn.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Miami is meeting with Russell too I guess it is assumed we are taking him too? :) It would be his 4th meeting as well.

With Chambers, Hakeem, Booker, Hagan (whom they are high on), and Vick, it comes down to WR isnt a primary need yet.

Now having an offensive line to let us run the ball and protect whomver we have throwing it would be useful. Right now we dont have a tackle or guard on the left hand side that has played a pro down (toledo and albai both are raw as can be), so I think you can easily say there is more pressing needs for us.

If it wants to be argued BPA, not sure how someone can argue Ginn is a better BPA then a branch/okoye/Anderson type of player which are much higher rated elite disruptive folks. Specially with the depth in the draft.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=6313

if this is true you can have Ginn Jr, in the 2nd round
Old 04-11-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello round 2. 4.2 speed, lol.

I am being somewhat sarcastic, he is coming off of an injury but still. He will be a late round 1 guy.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-11-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ginn Jr. ran a 4.38 with a still hurt foot. He's the fastest player in the draft, brother. His foot is still hurting to the point that he fell down on 5 of his 6 routes before the rest of the workout was cancelled. He's still going 9th, I don't think they'll be too concerned about his injury except for the fact that he might miss some of camp and is not a fast healer.

And what is this junk everyone's talking about on Ginn not having the juke or agility? I see tape after tape of the kid returning punts and he's running straight at a guy and then - swoop he flew right by him with one move. He has an amazing fast side juke, but he's not like Barry Sanders where he'll do that stutter step and then turn, he's not a stop and go juker, he jukes while still accelerating.

I watch pretty much every game Ginn ever played, he and Reggie Bush were the 2 most exciting playmakers in College Football since 2004 by far. If/when you guys take Ginn in the first, prepare for a bunch of 40 yard TDs and monster returns kinda like Joey Galloway or Steve Smith. (geez everyone seems to hate TG2 on this one message board probably because of Scott maybe)
Old 04-11-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

You said Ginn ran a 4.38 with his foot hurt which makes him the fast player in the draft. But you know what you missed. HE IS STILL HURT. It's been 4 months already. It was a sprained ankle. No team is gonan wanna invest a high draft pick on a guy that built for speed but misses 4 months with a sprained ankle. 6 year old girls aren't out that long with a sprained ankle.

Espn is reporting he ran between 4.37 and 4.45. That's even slower then some of the other drafts WR prospects and on par with a bunch of others. While I expect his speed to improve some when he's healthy, I don't think it's a big enough difference to ignore his problems in other areas and shoot him into the top 10.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Ronnie Brown

Quote:
On April 11, Ginn -- who did not run at the Combine or OSU's Pro Day -- worked out on campus before representatives of most of the NFL teams. He ran his 40s in 4.38, 4.44 and 4.45 seconds. He ran no shuttles and did no jumps, and because of his sore foot, stopped running routes after doing about 20 of them. Three head coaches were there: Scott Linehan (Rams), Marvin Lewis (Bengals) and Cam Cameron (Dolphins). Also there were Dolphins general manager Randy Mueller and Rams vice president for player personnel Tony Softli.
The Dolphins' interest in Ginn was definately there and probably still is.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Ginn Jr. ran a 4.38 with a still hurt foot. He's the fastest player in the draft, brother. His foot is still hurting to the point that he fell down on 5 of his 6 routes before the rest of the workout was cancelled. He's still going 9th, I don't think they'll be too concerned about his injury except for the fact that he might miss some of camp and is not a fast healer.

And what is this junk everyone's talking about on Ginn not having the juke or agility? I see tape after tape of the kid returning punts and he's running straight at a guy and then - swoop he flew right by him with one move. He has an amazing fast side juke, but he's not like Barry Sanders where he'll do that stutter step and then turn, he's not a stop and go juker, he jukes while still accelerating.

I watch pretty much every game Ginn ever played, he and Reggie Bush were the 2 most exciting playmakers in College Football since 2004 by far. If/when you guys take Ginn in the first, prepare for a bunch of 40 yard TDs and monster returns kinda like Joey Galloway or Steve Smith. (geez everyone seems to hate TG2 on this one message board probably because of Scott maybe)
Ginn doesn't juke, he goes from going fast at one angle, and then changes his angle a little bit and because he is so fast people can't adjust. Reggie Bush jukes people, Devin Hester jukes people, Ted Ginn runs by them.

And maybe people don't like Ginn because he isn't a very good receiver. And don't give me the he's only been a WR for 3 years crap because the same things were said before the season and he made very little improvement. No doubt the potential is there because of the athleticism, but it takes a lot more than speed to be a WR in the NFL.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-11-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He does outrun people, but he makes some amazing instride cuts, or jukes if you will, that are amazing. His agility is outta this world. He doesn't dance around like Bush, but he still jukes past people. If you see the tape I've seen you'd know what I'm talking about.

Not to mention he weaves through traffic like it's nothing. For the people who say that his speed won't matter in the NFL b/c everyone's got it, well tell me what good those people with the 4.3 and 4.4 straight line speed will do against Ginn when he's go the angle in space with the ball......it won't matter. The only way the speed of NFL DBs matters is in man coverage, and those guys will have to be tip top in the coverage part because recovery speed is useless against Teddy.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 04-11-2007 at 07:51 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote