Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 04-02-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Taylor Question

Im a huge Miami fan..huge Sean Taylor fan and i watch quiet a few skins games because of Taylor/Portis/Moss/Rocky

I dont see why other people are picking on Sean saying he sucks..overrated..cant cover. I thought he played well but his image is slightly ruined because past problem

what do skins fans think? i know on main skins forum thehogs i believe, people are saying hes in line for a new contract

how has he been for you? Theres a lot of mixed opinions out there but i feel hes played well..has some plays where hes overaggresive and screws up but he'll control himself better with time.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
Im a huge Miami fan..huge Sean Taylor fan and i watch quiet a few skins games because of Taylor/Portis/Moss/Rocky

I dont see why other people are picking on Sean saying he sucks..overrated..cant cover. I thought he played well but his image is slightly ruined because past problem

what do skins fans think? i know on main skins forum thehogs i believe, people are saying hes in line for a new contract

how has he been for you? Theres a lot of mixed opinions out there but i feel hes played well..has some plays where hes overaggresive and screws up but he'll control himself better with time.
best player on the defense and the most talnted by far.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone hates him because they wish they had him, the best physical tools and talent of any safety in the NFL, sure he'll make mistakes here and there but with experience and smarts that can be improved, he will be a pro bowler next year and not just a replacement, the thing I think he misses the most is a field captain beside him like what we had in Ryan Clark, but it doesn't look like we will get one, he will probably play beside Vernon Fox or Pierson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:36 AM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Everyone hates him because they wish they had him, the best physical tools and talent of any safety in the NFL, sure he'll make mistakes here and there but with experience and smarts that can be improved, he will be a pro bowler next year and not just a replacement, the thing I think he misses the most is a field captain beside him like what we had in Ryan Clark, but it doesn't look like we will get one, he will probably play beside Vernon Fox or Pierson.
The best talent and physical tools in the NFL? Dawkins is by far better, dont pull that biassed crap-(Not flordiafootball)
Old 04-04-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't think Sean Taylor has the best physical tools and talent for a safety in the NFL then you are crazy, I never said he was the best safety or even top 5 I'm saying raw talent he's #1 an no one is close, if he ever puts it all together he will be the best, but that's a big if.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

exactly, like what is it...

6-2 230 4.4

thats sick, with the football smarts he already has.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Sean Taylor. He's my favorite player in the NFL behind Kevin Williams. Everyone hates on him for his coverage skills, but he will knock you the hell out.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is the most talented defensive player in the NFL.