Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-27-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kiper's New Big Board

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...noQgemBrMsr-Sw
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holding strong with Jarvis @ 1.

I'm with him.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones' problem is that he isn't on numerous teams boards. 10 teams took him off their boards at the combine. Talented, yes, but he's incredibly risky because of his spine.

edit: The rumor on Star is that he just lost too much weight too fast, so he ought to be moving back up after his next check.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Jarvis Jones' problem is that he isn't on numerous teams boards. 10 teams took him off their boards at the combine. Talented, yes, but he's incredibly risky because of his spine.

edit: The rumor on Star is that he just lost too much weight too fast, so he ought to be moving back up after his next check.
I heard that last night on some sports talk show. Star supposedly did the dehydration thing that some athletes do before weigh-ins.

It's just a rumor, but it seems plausible.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones won't fall past 9. Write it down, whatever. The Jets never fail anyone for medical reasons.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine at the moment (subject to change big-time as I haven't evaluated everyone yet):

1) Jarvis Jones
2) Eric Fisher
3) Dee Milliner
4) Luke Joeckel
5) Chance Warmack
6) Cordarrelle Patterson
7) Tavon Austin
8) Ziggy Ansah
9) Jonathan Cooper
10) Lane Johnson
11) Sheldon Richardson
12) Desmond Trufant
13) D.J. Fluker
14) Tyler Eifert
15) Star Lotulelei
16) Eddie Lacy
17) Dion Jordan
18) Tank Carradine
19) Sylvester Williams
20) Kenny Vaccaro
21) Alec Ogletree
22) Quinton Patton
23) DeAndre Hopkins
24) Robert Woods
25) Xavier Rhodes
26) Damontre Moore
27) Bjoern Werner
28) Travis Frederick
29) Jonathan Banks
30) Tyrann Matheiu
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Mine at the moment (subject to change big-time as I haven't evaluated everyone yet):

1) Jarvis Jones
2) Eric Fisher
3) Dee Milliner
4) Luke Joeckel
5) Chance Warmack
6) Cordarrelle Patterson
7) Tavon Austin
8) Ziggy Ansah
9) Jonathan Cooper
10) Lane Johnson
11) Sheldon Richardson
12) Desmond Trufant
13) D.J. Fluker
14) Tyler Eifert
15) Star Lotulelei
16) Eddie Lacy
17) Dion Jordan
18) Tank Carradine
19) Sylvester Williams
20) Kenny Vaccaro
21) Alec Ogletree
22) Quinton Patton
23) DeAndre Hopkins
24) Robert Woods
25) Xavier Rhodes
26) Damontre Moore
27) Bjoern Werner
28) Travis Frederick
29) Jonathan Banks
30) Tyrann Matheiu
Were you the one that I told it was only a matter of time before you have Rhodes in your top 25? Oh Yeah. : )

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 02-27-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Were you the one that I told it was only a matter of time before you have Rhodes in your top 25? Oh Yeah. : )
No actually you weren't. This is my first big board for 2013 actually.

gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
No actually you weren't. This is my first big board for 2013 actually.

Damn. Now I have to find that thread.....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Robbieb7
Rookie

Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.

I'm a Georgia fan and can't believe all the hype for Jarvis. I've always liked him but he won't be a great pro. Guys like Ansah, Jordan, and Mingo aren't as complete as Jones, but have way higher ceilings.
Robbieb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting top 10. You have two guys in there that have health issues and i'm not sure about Jarvis Jones even if he is healthy. Would like to see him flash some big time speed at his pro day. Also not sure about having two guards up there. I know this isn't a mock draft but that position probably doesn't warrant that.

The pick that shows it's a weak draft at the top is Shariff Floyd, can't see that, he isn't going to be anything special getting to the QB and a #2 pick for someone that might be good against the run (2 down player) seems a bad investment.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Interesting top 10. You have two guys in there that have health issues and i'm not sure about Jarvis Jones even if he is healthy. Would like to see him flash some big time speed at his pro day. Also not sure about having two guards up there. I know this isn't a mock draft but that position probably doesn't warrant that.

The pick that shows it's a weak draft at the top is Shariff Floyd, can't see that, he isn't going to be anything special getting to the QB and a #2 pick for someone that might be good against the run (2 down player) seems a bad investment.
So are you feeling Tyson Jackson all over again with Sharrif Floyd?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably more like Glenn Dorsey...

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holding strong with Jarvis @ 1.

I'm with him.
That man that refused to compete at the combine and who doesn't fit all schemes? Okay.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbieb7 View Post
I'm a Georgia fan and can't believe all the hype for Jarvis. I've always liked him but he won't be a great pro. Guys like Ansah, Jordan, and Mingo aren't as complete as Jones, but have way higher ceilings.
That guys frame is maxed out at 240. I don't know how anyone in their right mind can say he is the #1 prospect available. He does do a good job of chasing down QBs, but that's it. He can't bullrush like James Harrison. He's not particularly good in coverage. He is NO Von Miller and belongs outside the top ten IMO.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
That guys frame is maxed out at 240. I don't know how anyone in their right mind can say he is the #1 prospect available. He does do a good job of chasing down QBs, but that's it. He can't bullrush like James Harrison. He's not particularly good in coverage. He is NO Von Miller and belongs outside the top ten IMO.
it's gotten to the point where Jarvis is underrated. He lead the nation in sacks, TFLs and FF's. In easily the toughest conference in the country. He's a day 1 starter at LB and probable DROY.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Probably more like Glenn Dorsey...

Glenn Dorsey has been very solid when not hurt! .....damn it....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
That man that refused to compete at the combine and who doesn't fit all schemes? Okay.
You'll see on his pro day....YOU WILL SEE!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You'll see on his pro day....YOU WILL SEE!
Is he going to add 12 pounds of muscle?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt any team has taken Jarvis Jones off their board at this moment. These decisions are always left strictly to the doctors not scouts or GM's, and I don't think their reports will be in for awhile.

If the doctors give him a thumbs down, then he could easily slide to round 2, it's all up to them.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Is he going to add 12 pounds of muscle?
He is going to have a favorable check up from doctors.

He is going to run 4.6

His game tape of relentless playmaking skills will be watched.

He will be top 10.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SOnMyChest
Rookie

SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I doubt any team has taken Jarvis Jones off their board at this moment. These decisions are always left strictly to the doctors not scouts or GM's, and I don't think their reports will be in for awhile.

If the doctors give him a thumbs down, then he could easily slide to round 2, it's all up to them.
The medical evaluation was done at the combine and the teams got the information they're going to get. I've heard mixed things. NFL network said the evaluations came back fine, but walterfootball reports the evaluation was troubling and multiple teams took him off their boards
SOnMyChest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He is going to have a favorable check up from doctors.

He is going to run 4.6

His game tape of relentless playmaking skills will be watched.

He will be top 10.
I'll take that as a no. His frame is maxed out. I think he will possibly be good, but not great.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect Jarvis Jones will run a passable 40 time at his pro day but will post very mediocre numbers in his agility drills. He was very productive at the college level but is not the explosive prospect some people expect him to be, regardless of his health.

He was a tenacious player who stayed in the play until after the whistle blew and that got him some coverage sacks, but at the NFL level those coverage sacks will turn into him just barely not getting there in time more often than not.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:47 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jackson was a two gap 3-4 DE who was a system fit at the time for the Chiefs - those long armed two gap guys are tough to find, probably why no one runs it these days!! Floyd is a one gap penetrator - class three technique. Very different players.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote