Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-16-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Acting like a thug. Relations with underage girls? Almost sounds like a Vick to me.

In related news, Lastings Milledge was seen at Michael Vick's latest dog fight...

Also whats with all these steroid cases? Do the Mets officially have a problem?

Last edited by Jughead10 : 05-16-2007 at 04:22 PM.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Acting like a thug. Relations with underage girls? Almost sounds like a Vick to me.

In related news, Lastings Milledge was seen at Michael Vick's latest dog fight...

Also whats with all these steroid cases? Do the Mets officially have a problem?
You're kidding right?

Ever heard of Jason "Mr. Balco" Giambi?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

[Lil' O]
Uh...
Get ready to dance...
Every girl grab a man...
Get ready to dance,
What-wha-what-what
Say...
Get ready to dance...
Every girl grab a man...
Lil'O...
ESG...
Let em know...
Say...

[Chorus 2X: ESG]
Bend ya knees, touch ya toes
And who ever don't like it tell em,
"**** you hoes"
Now shake ya hips give it all ya can
Tell them hata brawds, "*****, i'll take ya man!"

[Lil' O]
Say girl, ya lookin too clean
Bowlegged in your iceberg jeans
You little jazzy thang, you done wrecked the scene
And the way you shake your ass, I know it sexes me
That why them hatin ass hoes be mad at chu
Cause you shake yo thang with attitude
They mad cause they ain't as bad as you
???????? and they grab at chu
You ain't worried bout yo man
You just on the floor
But the way you dance boo
You puttin on a show
Cause all the guys be like "hold up whoa!"
And all the girls be,"let's jump that hoe!"
Don't let them stop ya
Do yo thang girl, you will be proper,
Heart stopper, face cute,
Ass lookin proper, cause those brawds can't knock ya
So just...

[Chorus]

[Lil' O]
Stop, drop, move ya hips
See any brawds twist, they can do that ****
**** a lolly-pop girl, you'd be licked
But playas get chose, now who ya wit
Cause you know that I want that
That's why you bendin over,shakin, and you taunt that
Plus you know you got a chest, so you flant that
Plus you know that I'm gone on the koniac
I'm ****** up
Now you met a baller tonight, you lucked up
The girl I came with, I told her, "tuff luck"
You act ? post and stuck up
I need a hot girl in my life, I want her
Met her at the bar wit her mouth wide open
Eyes blood-shot, red nose, in there smokin
Said,"why she lookin at me all heart broken?"
Forget her, I got your back
So just...

[Chorus]

[Lil' O]
Now baby dip, baby dip
Like you want me to trick baby, trick
Now baby dip, baby dip
Now I know how yall say I'm wrong
But I couldn't help to think bout baby in a thong
I ain't gonna lie shorty got it goin on
????????????????
That shows right there how throwed she is
Thermistat couldn't tell her how cold she is
Then she did the splits like an olympicists
Started laughin at my date, she a bowler *****
Don't do it like that girl
You gonna make her start shootin off her gat girl
Cause when she mad, she don't know how to act girl
But you my boy, so I have to give you dab girl
Do your thang just...

[Chorus]

[Lil' O]
Now baby dip, baby dip
Now baby dip, baby dip
Now baby dip, baby dip
Now baby dip, baby dip

[Chorus]

Those are the lyrics, not bad at all compared to other mainstream rap
Old 05-16-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
You're kidding right?

Ever heard of Jason "Mr. Balco" Giambi?
You did hear the reliever you just sent down last week got caught right? Along with Mota, that pitcher who got caught twice in the minors, and if you pick up the latest edition of ESPN the magazine the cover is about what has been said about the Mets in the 80's.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You did hear the reliever you just sent down last week got caught right? Along with Mota, that pitcher who got caught twice in the minors, and if you pick up the latest edition of ESPN the magazine the cover is about what has been said about the Mets in the 80's.
I'm pretty sure that every organization has their share of cheaters. There is no reason to point a finger at us.

Look at your own organization first.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I'm pretty sure that every organization has their share of cheaters. There is no reason to point a finger at us.

Look at your own organization first.
Well its just interesting that more people in the Mets orginization have been caught than in the Yankees and Giants combined.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well its just interesting that more people in the Mets orginization have been caught than in the Yankees and Giants combined.
Simple explanation:

'roids are detectable, HGH isn't.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's pretty funny that almost everyone who has gotten caught with steroids has been terrible. Also, the whole Mets thing is BS because while he was our bat boy it was untill after he left the organization that he started to get into the steroid stuff.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

10:00 pm game today. I wish I didn't have to wake up at 6 am tommorow.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I've got a green light from the mods regarding the Lastings Milledge's record label website. There are songs available on the site.

WARNING: Strong language.

http://www.souljaboirecords.com/
Old 05-16-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gomez was robbed before but he looks real good at the plate. I don't want to send him down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Awesome game. First thing I really hope Reyes is ok. It might be a cramp and thats what I hope. 2nd thing lots of credit towards Sosa for being excellent so far in his first three starts. Last, as I mentioned before I think Gomez is awesome and I'd love to see him stay up somehow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2007, 07:54 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Omar is DA MAN!!!

Sosa was suppose to be a AAA fill-in and Easley was just a utility guy to replace Woodward.

Can Omar find bargains, or what?
Old 05-17-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Ugh, I was to tired to stay up and watch that game. I just saw the box score and stats. What happened to Reyes?
Old 05-17-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
Ugh, I was to tired to stay up and watch that game. I just saw the box score and stats. What happened to Reyes?
He's like Sampson. He saved his locks and now he is mortal again.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It was just tender and he didn't want to hurt himself so it was more of a precaution. He's listed day to day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
He's like Sampson. He saved his locks and now he is mortal again.
Reyes will never be considered a mortal again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I hope Reyes heals in time for Friday.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Man you guys must really have the Yankees on your mind with the lineup you put out there today.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Man you guys must really have the Yankees on your mind with the lineup you put out there today.
I woulde be interested to hear what your thoughts are regarding the outcome of the series. What do you think of the pitching match ups?
Old 05-17-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I woulde be interested to hear what your thoughts are regarding the outcome of the series. What do you think of the pitching match ups?
I don't like the fact that you guys have two lefties going. Thats about it. I think we'll struggle against Perez. Thats just the way the Yankees are. The veteran hitters who aren't used to seeing him will struggle. Glavine and Maine they will hit.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yeah because it has nothing to do with the fact that last nights game ended at 1 and today's game started at 1. Short turnaround like that and it was obvious. We could afford to give some guys rest.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah because it has nothing to do with the fact that last nights game ended at 1 and today's game started at 1. Short turnaround like that and it was obvious. We could afford to give some guys rest.
Keep telling yourself that. Yankees were pretty much in the same boat and have everyone playing. And they played two games yesterday. I'm shocked that both Beltran and especially Wright sat out today.
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Damn, Vargas threw 5 strong innings and then melted down in the 6th.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You didn't hit Glavine last year so I'm not sure why you would be so confident things would change this time around.

sig by BoneKrusher