Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Brody wants Manti to be *** almost as much as Scott wants him to be an innocent victim.
If he was ***...would that make him the victim then?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I'm not sure if people are appreciating how elaborate this thing appears to be.

It looks like there was actually a woman pretending to be this person he thought was his girlfriend. She met others, talking with Te'o on the phone for hours at a time (which others have corroborated), etc. This wasn't just a silly little prank that would have been obvious. They fooled not only Te'o but many others as well. They went to great lengths.

My bottom line is that I have no reason to not believe Te'o and if when all the facts come out he is found to be complicit then I'll eat crow.
Short of there being a robot of her that was indistinguishable from an actual human, I don't care how elaborate it is. He's a moron if he went that long without ever meeting her, or hell even video chatting her. Webcams are like $20. I believe there is a skype group among people on this forum. If a bunch of random dudes who like football skype together, there's no excuse for you not to talk face to face with the love of your life.

If my brother (which I don't have, I guess you could say he's as real as Teo's girlfriend) fell for the same thing I'd be calling him a moron too. Welcome to the world of the internet. You can't just go on believing people are who they say they are.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brent being drunk on Skype is great. I wasn't there when he fell asleep, but I bet that was great too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 01-16-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Scotty is killin this thread.
Okay Scotty, if it turns out Te'o was complicit and orchestrated this whole thing I'll put "I am naive and not rational about Notre Dame" in my signature for three months. However, if it turns out Te'o was a victim you change your username to "Cynical Hater" for three months. Deal? :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Te'o is the victim of an elaborate conspiracy to fool him into a 3-year relationship with a woman who doesn't exist, then what's the motive behind it?

It seems that Te'o gained more from this stunt than the people who actually pulled it, whether it was through sympathy or media coverage. Notre Dame benefited as well by having Te'o represent them, so why should I just trust an investigation from a source that has such a biased connection to the person being investigated?

If an independent source can come out and find the perpetrators, then that's one thing. But it takes more to come out of this unscathed than just being a nice guy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Short of there being a robot of her that was indistinguishable from an actual human, I don't care how elaborate it is. He's a moron if he went that long without ever meeting her, or hell even video chatting her. Webcams are like $20. I believe there is a skype group among people on this forum. If a bunch of random dudes who like football skype together, there's no excuse for you not to talk face to face with the love of your life.

If my brother (which I don't have, I guess you could say he's as real as Teo's girlfriend) fell for the same thing I'd be calling him a moron too. Welcome to the world of the internet. You can't just go on believing people are who they say they are.
Six years ago my college roommate was in a long-distance relationship. I was the hero because I said: "Webcam?"

Six years ago. This isn't new. At best -- BEST -- he's a moron.
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay, got drawn back in but I think a couple of things from the ESPN story should be noted:

Official Statement from Te'o:

It's also beginning to look like there was a woman posing at this person:
So lets pretend this girl actually exists. He said he met her at Stanford. The photo being used is a completely random one. It wouldn't match whomever he met at Stanford. So why is he still then going along with it? And like scotty said, even if he were duped at first, the following path he took is completely on him, and its not good.

Also, you've heard from Notre Dame, what angle do you expect them to pursue? A player who was supposed to go down as an all-time legend at the school is being accused of inventing a girlfriend, and then faking her death, in the name of personal hype. They're in it to protect their own reputation, and consequently they need to protect Te'o's. They are in no way a disinterested party in the outcome of this situation.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 01-16-2013 at 10:53 PM.
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay Scotty, if it turns out Te'o was complicit and orchestrated this whole thing I'll put "I am naive and not rational about Notre Dame" in my signature for three months. However, if it turns out Te'o was a victim you change your username to "Cynical Hater" for three months. Deal? :)
How about 3 years since that;s how long Te'o was lying for

Also, Lennay Kekua is Soze

Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? I never said that.

In fact, I've said that Te'o wasn't in the same class as guys like Patrick Willis.

I've mentioned at different points that Te'o could be a possibility for some teams picking in the Top 5 at different points, but I've never called him an elite prospect.
You had him at #2 OVERALL on your big board all the way up until what, yesterday? You still have him at #7 overall; kid is in the 15-20's range at best.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
So lets pretend this girl actually exists. He said he met her at Stanford. The photo being used is a completely random one. It wouldn't match whomever he met at Stanford. So why is he still then going along with it? And like scotty said, even if he were duped at first, the following path he took is completely on him, and its not good.
This is one of my biggest issues with this whole thing. There is literally nothing that you could say to make me believe he was being fooled and feel bad for him. If he actually thought nothin of her looking different or didn't see her at all after 3 years of dating her, he is a idiot and I have no sympathy for him.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Brent being drunk on Skype is great. I wasn't there when he fell asleep, but I bet that was great too.
When Brent fell asleep on Skype, did the guys stay up all night listening to him breath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RT "‏@LennayKay
It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow"

LOOK WHO JUST TWEETED!

This was less than 10 minutes ago, BTW.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!

Last edited by DcmRulz : 01-16-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metafour View Post
You had him at #2 OVERALL on your big board all the way up until what, yesterday? You still have him at #7 overall; kid is in the 15-20's range at best.
#2 overall senior. Once I incorporated underclassmen he obviously dropped.

Believe me, I am very stingy with my "Elite" label and Te'o was never even in consideration.

Also, my rankings are my opinions and not where I think a player will be selected. For example, last year I had David DeCastro in my Top 10 overall, Lavonte David as a first rounder, etc.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually worried about Manti Teo because this is the sort of situation, and frankly reaction, that can send a young man over the edge. This is the time when the kid needs some support to get him through this. Maybe we only support our heros when they're infallible and not when they fail.
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So if he is so media-conscious why would he risk doing something like this that would destroy his public image and making him a laughing stock? And how do you explain the girl that others met? Did he hire an actor in 2011 with the intention of killer her off during his senior season? Now we're getting into crazy conspiracy territory.
Because people don't always think things all the way through, from an unbiased standpoint? Plenty of people, smart people, have done absolutely idiotic things under the belief that they simply won't, and can't, be caught.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you seen "Catfish"? These people go to great lengths.

I guess I just wonder why people are so unwilling to give Te'o the benefit of the doubt? Is there anything in his history that would lead you to believe he is capable of doing something like this, especially without a clear motive? I just don't understand, especially now that the evidence is already mounting to back up his claims.
Let me get this straight...

A group of people conspire to present one of their own as a fake Stanford student. They get her into a game. She runs to a spot close to Te'o and makes eyes at him. They exchange numbers. They text for a while as friends. They start social media accounts for her using pictures of some other girl, but Te'o doesn't notice. The conspirators spend thousands of dollars to fly her to Hawaii and put her up in a hotel multiple times. They get Te'o to fall wildly in love with the character they've created. The woman conspirator dedicates countless hours of phone conversations to keep the ruse alive. They keep this up for THREE WHOLE YEARS.

After three years, they get bored and decide to fake a serious car crash. They then fake a full recovery except...OH NOES! Time to drop a fake cancer bomb on him! Te'o doesn't bother visiting his self-described love of his life during her hospital stays. They finally decide it's time for fake girl to die. Te'o doesn't go to the funeral. The conspirators pose as her family members, crying on the phone with Te'o.

They do this for THREE YEARS without leaking it to the press or telling their friends when they're drunk...why? Because ******* with Manti Te'o is just so fun that spending thousands of dollars and thousands of man-hours are TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Occam's Razor suggests that this story is quite possibly a load of equine manure.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, it's most likely a rat. Same goes for Lance Armstrong, Ryan Braun, Michael Jackson, OJ.

Why wouldn't it be the most likely scenario? This isn't a scooby doo mystery, this is real life and in real life there aren't many crazy coincidences or huge conspiracies that have no ground.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
RT "‏@LennayKay
It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow"

LOOK WHO JUST TWEETED!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
kennyb
Rookie

kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The "real story" (according to me)

thing is...

Notre Dame guy said that Teo said he NEVER MET HER. So he at least misled people. Maybe he lied because he "didn't want to admit he's a geek with women and has little experience." Well, as a super Mormon, that's kind of assumed.

How's this...your "girlfriend" of 3 years is dying in the hospital from a car accident, no now it's cancer...and you STILL DON'T VISIT HER? She's going to die and you're never going to meet her! Why not visit? No? He never did.

As for "this was an elaborate hoax"...the guy who set it up (read Deadspin), is Teo's FRIEND, Tuiassosopo, or however you spell that name. It isn't debateable that they are long time "friends". So he got some woman to talk with him on the phone for hours and hours,...to what end? For 3 years...and teo never insisted on seeing her. Or visited her in the hospital. Did she con him out of money? What? What's the motive for 3 years?

Put that together with "verified" long term phone convo's....yeah long term phone convo's with HIS FRIEND, Tuiassoppo, who is probably his '***' friend. Did anyone hear the voice on the other end of the line other than Teo?

And the fake photos of his "girlfriend" are from a girl who is friends with Tuiassopoo...and SHE says she NEVER MET TEO. She was clueless as to this thing. So there was no "meeting" b/c if he did, he'd know right away "Hey, this is not the girl from the pics". Also notre dame spokesman says TEO never met her.

This whole thing started as a way to answer questions of why he wasn't chasing any females at Notre Dame. Star linebacker of the football team, good looking guy, lots of women around....and no interest from our super hero football star.....So after 3 years of this game to answer questions of "hey teo, why not go out with some of these shapely co-eds chasing you around?"..."Can't guys, I have this HOT GIRLFRIEND in Cali!"."...he decides, "you know what? I need some publicity for the Heisman, I'll have her die and you know I'll be the hero bravely battling the death of my one true love (who I've never even met)".

Otherwise you'd have to believe that he never visits her in the hospital, never sees her grave site. It's utterly ludicrous.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:

A group of people conspire to present one of their own as a fake Stanford student. They get her into a game. She runs to a spot close to Te'o and makes eyes at him. They exchange numbers. They text for a while as friends. They start social media accounts for her using pictures of some other girl, but Te'o doesn't notice. The conspirators spend thousands of dollars to fly her to Hawaii and put her up in a hotel multiple times. They get Te'o to fall wildly in love with the character they've created. The woman conspirator dedicates countless hours of phone conversations to keep the ruse alive. They keep this up for THREE WHOLE YEARS.

After three years, they get bored and decide to fake a serious car crash. They then fake a full recovery except...OH NOES! Time to drop a fake cancer bomb on him! Te'o doesn't bother visiting his self-described love of his life during her hospital stays. They finally decide it's time for fake girl to die. Te'o doesn't go to the funeral. The conspirators pose as her family members, crying on the phone with Te'o.

They do this for THREE YEARS without leaking it to the press or telling their friends when they're drunk...why? Because ******* with Manti Te'o is just so fun that spending thousands of dollars and thousands of man-hours are TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Occam's Razor suggests that this story is quite possibly a load of equine manure.
You will see.

Te'o isn't the only person they have done this too.

Remember the name "Ronaiah Tuiasosopo", you are going to be hearing it a lot.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You will see.

Te'o isn't the only person they have done this too.

Remember the name "Ronaiah Tuiasosopo", you are going to be hearing it a lot.
do you know something no one else does?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
kennyb
Rookie

kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

A spokesman for Notre dame says that teo said he never met the girl in person.

Her photo is from a friend of teo's friend tuiassosopoo.

So his "friend" set him up. For years. To what end?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Hey Scott Wright, it says gullible on the ceiling! LOOK!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this true?

Quote:
@BCSGuru
Lennay Kekua is an anagram of Leukemia, spelled "Leukkennya'a" in Hawaiian

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Te'o was getting hoaxed then what exactly was the incentive for the hoaxers to do this and drag out such an elaborate scam for 3 years when there was no money involved? Everybody knows 99.999% of all Internet scams are there to fleece their victims financially.
Closed Thread