Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new consensus that Newton is among the top three or so young quarterbacks because of Monday night is a bit amusing.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always liked Newton, for one. For another, I'm not sure why I wouldn't give him points for leading a game-winning drive against another contender on the big stage. Thirdly, I'm not sure else you'd have me rank above him... The petulant, inconsistent RG3? Dalton? (winz) And finally, aren't you a Panthers fan? I don't understand where you're coming from.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 is petulant now???

Gadzooks.

Go yard on the haters, Robert.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I've always liked Newton, for one. For another, I'm not sure why I wouldn't give him points for leading a game-winning drive against another contender on the big stage. Thirdly, I'm not sure else you'd have me rank above him... The petulant, inconsistent RG3? Dalton? (winz) And finally, aren't you a Panthers fan? I don't understand where you're coming from.
Yea I don't know why he's generalizing like 15 lists because a few guys put Newton at 3 after MNF, which was arguably his most prominent game as a pro to date, all things considered.

I had him at 3 before that game.

As for Foles, I don't know why people are always so cynical about good performances from guys who aren't the usual suspect. It's like "there's no way NICK FOLES can be this good." He's playing like it. Me and Calub judge what we see. I don't understand how there's any other way to judge football players. It reminds me of the "Luck hype is getting out of control - he's not making the playoffs" sentiment last year and the "Russell Wilson wouldn't be this good without a great supporting cast/it's only preseason" sentiment with him.

I don't know. How do you think Brees became Brees? No one would ever question Brees now, but the same guys who are disregarding terrific play with any qualifier they can think of (supporting cast, age, preseason, defenses he's played) - what did you say when Brees was coming up? Or Manning? Or Brady? Why do we have to be behind on everything? Foles has been awesome, and it's very easy to predict he'll be a very good player based on how he's looked thus far.

The counter-hype skeptics annoy me. 90% of the time when a guy is putting up great stats and/or receiving hype, it's because he's playing well, deserves that hype, and is a talented player. Nick Foles is ******* balling right now in all areas of quarterbacking. He's not Tebow or Jeremy Lin. He's here to stay and with that coach, his game will continue to flourish. When you compare him to how a guy like Kaepernick right now - there's really no reason you'd have Kaep above him unless you don't watch either play football.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Obviously not everyone waited until after the game to start thinking more highly of Cam. I actually looked back, and good many posters had him around three or four before, so I guess my comments are aimed more at other parts of the forum where prior to this game a lot of people seriously doubted Cam's ability to accomplish anything (as an example, some wanted Cam benched/thought we should move on from him earlier this season). My point is simply that Cam has played just as well in the many other games prior to this, including in the fourth quarter, yet a lot people were ignorant of his ability until Monday night.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About Newton:
Im really big on up and coming players/teams getting statement wins, showing that they are better than the general perception fans and media have about them.
(A couple of examples; The Colts comeback against the Packers last year, in the first game after Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with cancer, and then the Colts going into San Fransisco and beating down the 49ers 27-7 earlier this year.)

A lot of the talk about the Panthers since Newton came to town have been about them not being able to win in close games, decided by 7 points or fewer.
I can´t remember the exact W/L stats, but I assume that you guys know what Im talking about.
Well guess what? The Panthers have been winning those games the last couple of weeks, it shows that they are maturing as a team, and the general perception about the teams identity is changing as a result thereof.
The same is happening with Newton as a player. After he put up insane numbers in the first half of his rookie season, he was quickly labeled as a ”Great fantasy QB, but his team is still losing” kind of guy.
That perception is starting to change now, that the Panthers have shown the ability to not only assert their dominance on weaker opponents, but also holding their ground in closely contested games, against far greater teams like the 49ers and the Patriots.
Against the 49ers, Cam didn´t have a great game on the stat sheet. But the defense played lights out for the entire game, and the offense was able to make just enough plays to put enough points on the board. Cam limited his his turnovers, and the Panthers won the type of game they havent been able to close out the last couple of seasons. Nothing is more important than those W´s.

Against the Patriots on monday, Newton put the team on his back.
In a second half where the Panthers only had three drives, Newton made the most of his opportunies by putting together two 13 play - 80+ yard touchdown drives, showing intelligent, patient QB play, making smart decisions and extending drives by passing as well as running in clutch situations.
Once again Newton showed the ability to win actual football games, instead of just fantasy games.
Combine that with his insane overall physical talent, and the ability to create explosive plays with both his arm and feet, and opposing defenses might have a serious problem on their hands in the coming years.

With all that being said, he still have some things to work on in his game (All of these young QBs do.)
- He still shows a tendency to stare down his primary target.

- His footwork still needs to improve. He sometimes shows a tendency to plant his feet very hard at the end of his dropback, and stand in the pocket somewhat flatfooted, thereby relying to much on the upper part of his body in his throwing motion.

- He still needs to improve his short and intermediate accuracy and ball placement. (Some of that is more than likely related to the footwork issues described above.)

But in the grand scheme of QB development, these issues are minor and easily correctable.

Last edited by SunTzu_22 : 11-20-2013 at 08:11 PM.
SunTzu_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The new consensus that Newton is among the top three or so young quarterbacks because of Monday night is a bit amusing.
I thought it was because of his incredible rookie season, decent sophomore year, insane physical attributes and nearly limitless ceiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I thought it was because of his incredible rookie season, decent sophomore year, insane physical attributes and nearly limitless ceiling.
Eh, I wasn't sold during Cam's rookie year, because it's how guys adjust to how defenses adjust to them that determines how successful they will be. And this year Cam's done that, he's made the adjustments and become a real force. With the D coming around, Cam's finally able to end games, and that's what really sold me that Cam will be able to take advantage of his gifts in this league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
RG3 is petulant now???

Gadzooks.
I know you love him, but the guy's the biggest diva quarterback in the league. Won't stop putting his medical updates on twitter, blaming the offensive strategy after games, etc. I'm not being a hater by pointing out the obvious - that his coaches wish he would talk to the media less, and he doesn't care. He just says what he wants anyways, and whatever you think of how players should be allowed to conduct themselves, the bottom line is it's basically insubordinate. You'd think that for as much as he highlights his military upbringing, he'd be able to realize that he's not the top of the totem pole in Washington and ought to defer to his coaches' judgement.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No doubt RG3 talks too much in pressers. He's gotta learn to keep it vanilla.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:22 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#3 may well turnout to be way too low for Cam, I was of the opinion that Carolina would be a serious contender this year and that is now the reality.

I'd say Luck, RG111, Wilson and Newton will battle it out for the next decade, each taking his turn in one season or another, these 4 are clearly a step above the others and #ing them is just a waste of time.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Meh. Wilson & Luck (in some order) are a clear top 2. I think the recent ascension of Cam has been just as much, if not moreso about RG III and Kaep being complete ass than anything Cam has done.

I honestly don't think ranking the top 5 is all that hard:

Luck
Wilson

Cam

RG III
Kaep

Also, I AM THE PANTHERS BANDWAGON, DAMMIT!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:00 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill is better than RGIII with every bit as much potential.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
preach it, brotha!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Sure he is.

Not.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Rosebud is wrong there. Tannehill is better than RGIII with MORE potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Yeah Rosebud is wrong there. Tannehill is better than RGIII with MORE potential.
You're probably right, but RGIII has a lot of potential to so it's at least close, even if Tanny does realistically have more of it.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

You'll see.

Too bad there's no fast-forward button on SWDC.

I'll keep my guy. You can have yours.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 was incredibly overrated last year, and once defenses figured out how to play against Shannahon's simplistic schemes we see the meh RG3 of this year.

I think after next year we will have a good view on where exactly RG3 stands as a QB. He will have had the same coach/scheme and has solid, albeit not amazing, weapons (Morris, Garcon, Moss, Reed... again solid...) so if his struggles continue in year 3, I think it'll be safe to say we have seen his ceiling. It won't be Bradford situation (different schemes, awful weapons, all the excuses), although I am sure someone will come with some crap excuses for Threesus anyway.

Jury's out but I definitely like what I see from Luck, Wilson, Newton, Tannehill and even Foles much, much more.

Oh and I really can't tell who has a worse personality... Bobert or Scam Newton. I lean Bobert. He just screams fake to me, whereas Scam just seems like a 16 year old who is 6'6, throws lasers and can beat my ass. Either way, these two are far and away leading the pack in being annoying to listen to in interviews, and that's including the fact that Andrew Luck has a neckbeard and a strange sounding voice.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
RG3 was incredibly overrated last year, and once defenses figured out how to play against Shannahon's simplistic schemes we see the meh RG3 of this year.

I think after next year we will have a good view on where exactly RG3 stands as a QB. He will have had the same coach/scheme and has solid, albeit not amazing, weapons (Morris, Garcon, Moss, Reed... again solid...) so if his struggles continue in year 3, I think it'll be safe to say we have seen his ceiling. It won't be Bradford situation (different schemes, awful weapons, all the excuses), although I am sure someone will come with some crap excuses for Threesus anyway.

Jury's out but I definitely like what I see from Luck, Wilson, Newton, Tannehill and even Foles much, much more.

Oh and I really can't tell who has a worse personality... Bobert or Scam Newton. I lean Bobert. He just screams fake to me, whereas Scam just seems like a 16 year old who is 6'6, throws lasers and can beat my ass. Either way, these two are far and away leading the pack in being annoying to listen to in interviews, and that's including the fact that Andrew Luck has a neckbeard and a strange sounding voice.

Totally well thought out, objective analysis.
Bobert is cute.

RG3 is still beast. The knee injury set him back this past offseason including skipping all the preseason games and no reps in TC practice. His timing and mechanics are off. Nothing major.
If he can finish the season healthy and get in all his reps in OTAs, minicamps and TC, he'll put all these pretenders in their rightful place...behind him.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Totally well thought out, objective analysis.
Bobert is cute.

RG3 is still beast. The knee injury set him back this past offseason including skipping all the preseason games and no reps in TC practice. His timing and mechanics are off. Nothing major.
If he can finish the season healthy and get in all his reps in OTAs, minicamps and TC, he'll put all these pretenders in their rightful place...behind him.
I pray you're only talking about the personality part. Yeah, that's completely my opinion, but that's why were on a forum.

I never said, Bobert wasn't any good... I said year three will be very telling. Stop rushing to your savior's defense, I just feel like other team's saviors have shown more so far.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill and Rg3 both look bad this year. And I'm not sure where the potential statement comes from with Tannehill. He's looked bad this year. Granted both the skins and Dolphins suck, but I haven't been impressed with either. Tanny was supposed to be the guy that made the biggest jump this year, and thus far hes looked more or less like the same guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I pray you're only talking about the personality part. Yeah, that's completely my opinion, but that's why were on a forum.

I never said, Bobert wasn't any good... I said year three will be very telling. Stop rushing to your savior's defense, I just feel like other team's saviors have shown more so far.
Luck and Wilson have shown more. I give a nod to Kaepernick slightly for his SB run.

Cam is having his best season in many ways, but I still don't feel he's showing more than RG3. Neither has Tannehill and definitely not Foles, although I do think he's proven to be a capable starting NFL QB.

As inconsistent as RG3 has been this season, if he had Seattle or Carolina's D, the SKins record would be flipped this season.

RG3 needs to play at a near MVP level for the SKins to win consistently. That's fine.
It's the reason he was drafted 2nd overall because Shanahan believes RG3 can lift that kind of weight.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like RG3 a lot, I'm just worried about his durability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I like RG3 a lot, I'm just worried about his durability.
Him and the Hurt Locker are pretty much in the same boat. I'm having my doubts that either will enjoy a long career because of injuries.

I think RG3 needs to do something about his personality in the club house too. He just finds a way of sticking his foot in his mouth repeatedly. At least with Jake you don't have to worry about that.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote