Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-28-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can appreciate the pick. I imagine now that we have decide to go with a 3-4 D, we will draft a OLB (Jordan). I'm not saying I will be super pleased, but it is what I now predict.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
with broderick bunkley to play the nose id prefer mingo to play olb but hankins is not a bad pick
I agree! Bunkley is expected to be the nose, and there is depth at NT in this draft. We can pick up someone like Brandon Williams later. It makes more sense for the Saints to take Mingo or Dion Jordan.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather not the Saints draft a DT in the first because I still think about the Johnathan Sullivan pick, but if we did I would rather have Jesse Williams because he played in a 3-4 NFL type of system at Bama.

I would rather have a LB personally.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I'd rather not the Saints draft a DT in the first because I still think about the Johnathan Sullivan pick, but if we did I would rather have Jesse Williams because he played in a 3-4 NFL type of system at Bama.

I would rather have a LB personally.
Well, the reality is that there just isn't a need to take one unless it is someone like Star Lotulelei or if Hankins is the only player worth taking on the board. But we can fill the need at NT later, especially since Bunkley will be given the chance to be the NT according to Mike Detillier. I think the focus should be on taking a pass-rushing LB.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote