Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-04-2014, 01:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
It's truly sad how many of these kids don't know the proper names of the schools that they commit to.
Wait, these guys aren't getting in on academic merit??????
Old 01-04-2014, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank to A&M, no surprise really. Putting together a really nice recruiting class.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Iheanacho, Speedy Noil, Ricky Seals-Jones, Laquvionte Gonzalez. A&M has a nice group of receivers for the next 3-4 years.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yes Dixon.

Next Mackey winner for Sark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOO!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mixon to OU is a great pickup.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, what a great get for OU.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

So excited about this pickup. Only downfall is now we will likely lose Nathan Starks to Notre Dame or USC as I heard we're only taking two RBs with Samaje Perine already committed.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
So excited about this pickup. Only downfall is now we will likely lose Nathan Starks to Notre Dame or USC as I heard we're only taking two RBs with Samaje Perine already committed.
Everything I have heard is that Starks is not being recruited by USC anymore. That may have changed, but that guy is a turd and we havent talked to him lately.

Congrats on Mixon by the way, I battled with our insider about him. I know we are stacked at RB but we need to sign playmakers from Cali like that whenever we can...he didnt agree.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:46 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great get for Stoops.

I'm sure Mora/Klemm/KP will continue to push for Mixon and Dixon. I actually hate that about the recruiting process (wish guys would just make a decision and stick with it), but it is what it is.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU 0 for 2 today :/
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Everything I have heard is that Starks is not being recruited by USC anymore. That may have changed, but that guy is a turd and we havent talked to him lately.

Congrats on Mixon by the way, I battled with our insider about him. I know we are stacked at RB but we need to sign playmakers from Cali like that whenever we can...he didnt agree.
I didn't know that about Starks, well I guess he'll end up at Notre Dame unless Mixon flips to UCLA for whatever reason or because Stoops leaves for the NFL. That'd really bite us if Stoops leaves, Mixon flips, and Starks is already elsewhere.

Mixon should be competing for the starting spot with Keith Ford next year, we lost our top 3 backs this year, so early playing time was definitely key.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@_Andrew_Lopez: Breaking: Travonte Valentine has decommitted from #Miami. Says #LSU is his leader. Video coming soon.

@JimmyDetail: Travonte Valentine decommitted from #Miami . Exclusive video coming on LINK ]
[quote]@JimmyDetail: Valentine names #LSU his leader

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 01-04-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WAY TO GO AL.i

:(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
I didn't know that about Starks, well I guess he'll end up at Notre Dame unless Mixon flips to UCLA for whatever reason or because Stoops leaves for the NFL. That'd really bite us if Stoops leaves, Mixon flips, and Starks is already elsewhere.

Mixon should be competing for the starting spot with Keith Ford next year, we lost our top 3 backs this year, so early playing time was definitely key.
USC stopped all the way back when Starks got kicked out of school, from what we have heard.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Didn't expect Dwight Williams for the Bruins. Mora and Klemm are an absolute force. Breaking into Serra is also a pretty big deal for them.

If they get Mixon...lawwwwddddd
Dwight Williams is not very good, though. The guy is invisible come game day, undersized, but he puts on a show at the combines. More than a hand full of insiders have tabbed him as the most overrated player in the class.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Dwight Williams is not very good, though. The guy is invisible come game day, undersized, but he puts on a show at the combines. More than a hand full of insiders have tabbed him as the most overrated player in the class.
He's still an absolute stud athlete and UCLA has done a really nice job developing LBs over the last few years. Williams is a nice piece of clay for them to mold. As I also mentioned, breaking into Serra is also a big deal for them. If they can break up the USC monopoly there that would do wonders in the future.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's still an absolute stud athlete and UCLA has done a really nice job developing LBs over the last few years. Williams is a nice piece of clay for them to mold. As I also mentioned, breaking into Serra is also a big deal for them. If they can break up the USC monopoly there that would do wonders in the future.
Yeah, there is a reason USC went after the entire Serra team and not Williams.

Congrats btw on Mixon and Dixon ;)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

4* Rashead Johnson has also committed to USC as a Corner.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Serra and Bosco are ours! Don't even think about it.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So FSU will make another run at Chad Thomas if the Golden rumors are true.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:01 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Yeah, there is a reason USC went after the entire Serra team and not Williams.

Congrats btw on Mixon and Dixon ;)
Because USC decides who will be good and who won't. Mora and his staff clearly see something. I'm not complaining about adding a 4* stud athlete to an already very talented LB group. We will just have to wait and see.

Quote:
Serra and Bosco are ours! Don't even think about it.
Not for long my friend. Lasley, Williams, and Wadood are just the beginning!

Last edited by pierce2walker : 01-04-2014 at 06:14 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
So FSU will make another run at Chad Thomas if the Golden rumors are true.
So will everyone. Including LSU
Old 01-04-2014, 06:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Because USC decides who will be good and who won't. Mora and his staff clearly see something. I'm not complaining about adding a 4* stud athlete to an already very talented LB group. We will just have to wait and see.

Not for long my friend. Lasley, Williams, and Wadood are just the beginning!
Williams doesn't bother me one bit, theres a reason we didn't offer. Lasely still might flip because hes still bitter you are at about 4 WR's when you told him you were only taking 2...but yes, Wadood does sting. I really like him as a player, but in the end we don't really need safeties, we need corners and if he didn't wanna play there....I understand why he went to the ruins.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

So Dylan Sumner-Gardner de-commits from Texas A&M to go to Boise State...?