Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-04-2014, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starks has supposedly committed to UCLA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Starks has supposedly committed to UCLA.
Loss of Mixon for UCLA & loss of scholarship spot from OU. Makes sense.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Starks is such a ****** goon, though. I would have made his ass go the JUCO route...but, oh well. In the end, if you have talent you'll get a shot.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:01 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Yeah, seems like Starks was the Mixon backup for both schools.

In regards to Dixon, I didn't expect him coming into the day and I can't say I blame him for going to USC where it looks like there will be more time for him. Duarte was very good as a true freshman, we have some big receivers coming in this year who can likely play the Y, and the #1 TE coming in next year. I guess he's still a possibility to flip, but I'm not really expecting it.

Bruin Report is also saying that 2 significant recruits (not Starks) have committed to UCLA tonight. So we will see where that goes.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 01-04-2014 at 10:04 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Yeah, seems like Starks was the Mixon backup for both schools.

In regards to Dixon, I didn't expect him coming into the day and I can't say I blame him for going to USC where it looks like there will be more time for him. Duarte was very good as a true freshman, we have some big receivers coming in this year who can likely play the Y, and the #1 TE coming in next year. I guess he's still a possibility to flip, but I'm not really expecting it.

Bruin Report is also saying that 2 significant recruits (not Starks) have committed to UCLA tonight. So we will see where that goes.
Thing with Dixon is he is very high on academics and UCLA doesn't offer either of the degrees he wants...while USC has the best Kinesiology program in the country.

The 2 are Kaaya and Mariner.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was funny though during the game today; they showed Zach with his Alabama hat along with the other Bama commits saying "Roll Tide" in one of those pre-made clips, even though he had already switched to UCLA.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Nevermind.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adonis Jennings to Pitt.

Hackenberg vs Morris vs Browne!
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 05:33 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
Adonis Jennings to Pitt.
He'll be fun to pair with Tyler Boyd next year. If they can get good QB play next season they could be the Coastal dark horse.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

John Plattenburg flipped to USC.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2014, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Interesting with Zaycoven Henderson. Committed to TCU, decomitted to switch to Texas, then rumors to Tech went around, and finally commits to Texas A&M today. It's amazing how crazy recruiting can get.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:05 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jalen Tabor flips to UF & will enroll on Monday.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:07 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damian Prince is down to Florida, Maryland & South Carolina & will announce on NSD.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marlon Humphrey will officially visit FSU next weekend. He will be at our National Championship celebration.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CB Nigel Bethel flips from Miami to Texas Tech. \_(ツ)_/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i died because jalen tabor
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
i died because jalen tabor
What a clown, I can't take that kid seriously. Nothing against UF, they way he's handled his recruiting has been childish.

EDIT: I realize that sounds a bit harsh and I just read that he wanted to be closer to home. But still, why commit in the first place to U of A?

Last edited by Jcn92 : 01-09-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
CB Nigel Bethel flips from Miami to Texas Tech. \_(ツ)_/

Yeahhhhhhh...No.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
What a clown, I can't take that kid seriously. Nothing against UF, they way he's handled his recruiting has been childish.

EDIT: I realize that sounds a bit harsh and I just read that he wanted to be closer to home. But still, why commit in the first place to U of A?
Seriously, 100% with this.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds like he wanted to go to Arizona and momma said no. That was just from one interview I dunno though.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-10-2014, 07:05 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Brandon Powell is going to enroll at UF today. Crootin.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-10-2014, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

WTF are the Gators doing? They get Tabor and Powell to flip and Treon Harris is taking a visit there. It's like they didn't just go 4-8.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Also stole Willis away from LSU.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-10-2014, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
WTF are the Gators doing? They get Tabor and Powell to flip and Treon Harris is taking a visit there. It's like they didn't just go 4-8.
Easy to sell immediate playing time when you are the worst AQ team in the state.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

After causing a bit of a worry, 5* RB Dalvin Cook is officially enrolled at FSU.