Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For what inexperience the Niners have in the secondary in trying to replace Goldson, their front 7 depth and talent MORE than makes up for it. They are stacked up front and deep .
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a 49ers fan I can say that losing Goldson hurts. But it also wasn't a good long-term idea to pay him the money he got. The 49ers have far too many other new contract extensions to take priority over Goldson. Now it's up to Reid to earn the spot and become a player. Baalke's track record is pretty good, so we shall see.

What I find intriguing is how many people claimed that Goldson was overrated and was a liability in coverage and constantly beaten deep are now saying how much of a huge loss he is to the team.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
What I find intriguing is how many people claimed that Goldson was overrated and was a liability in coverage and constantly beaten deep are now saying how much of a huge loss he is to the team.
Noticed this as well. Funny stuff.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
As a 49ers fan I can say that losing Goldson hurts. But it also wasn't a good long-term idea to pay him the money he got. The 49ers have far too many other new contract extensions to take priority over Goldson. Now it's up to Reid to earn the spot and become a player. Baalke's track record is pretty good, so we shall see.

I only called him overrated. I also think Eric Reid's going to suck, so I'm still happy.
Caulibflower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Losing Goldson hurts right now for sure but it probably is for the best long term. They have guys they need to lock up soon who are more valueable. Same thing witht the Ravens. It sucks to lose Kruger and Ellerbe but I never would give them the money they got. It would hurt the team long term. The Seahawks are going to have to go through it soon with their secondary as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jean-Jacques Taylor ‏@JJT_ESPNDallas 7m
Dez running post practice sprints......by himself #ReadyToDominate

fishsports
.@DezBryant: 'I'm gonna make sure I'm the best at what I do.' #cowboys @1053thefan

TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I only called him overrated. I also think Eric Reid's going to suck, so I'm still happy.
And none of it has to do with you a being a Seahawks fan?
Old 07-24-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he called Goldson overrated but I never did. He was awesome, especially last year.

And I disliked Reid as a prospect way before the Niners drated him.

And Nnamdi was absolutely atrocious the past two years. Rogers is OK and Culliver isn't great either.

I think their secondary is an obvious weakness unless Reid makes the unlikely better-pro-than-college-player leap in his rookie year. Their secondary can masked well IF and only if their pass rush gets a boost from an unlikely rookie or Justin Smith reverts back to his pre-injury form.

I don't think it's unfair to look at all of these facts and draw the conclusion that the secondary might be an issue:

- Still searching for CB help
- Rookie FS with many on-field question marks replaces all pro
- Torched through the air during the playoffs
- Most important pass rusher is 34 and coming off an injury

Justin Smith was one of the top 10 players in the NFL when he was on for the past two years. Is he going to be that guy again? I don't know.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Goldson is overrated. I was never a huge fan. I like him as a SS but not as my guy covering the deep middle.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 year extension worth $40.25 million for Mike Williams

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/22916115/t...om-burning-car

Good story to start camp
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap1000000127859

One of the dumbest nfl.com articles I've ever seen, but the Nick Mangold one is pretty funny.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the hell do the Panthers have like 600K more votes then sf on this uniform poll ? Really wtf fans. Y'all suck voting for the panthers and there black uniform suck anyways.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kluwe/orlando bloom is great with those long flowing locks
Old 07-24-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About time that the media realised that Nick Foles and Napoleon Dynamite is the same guy!
Old 07-24-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see more Ziggy from the wire in Kluwe then Orlando Bloom
Old 07-24-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll never forgive The Wire for killing off Omar the way they did.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
All in the game, yo.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
With all the bs going on with players getting arrested and everything, it would be nice if this story got more press then its getting. Aaron Hernandez killing a person gets way more press than someone saving an entire family, anyone else think thats messed up?
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was sick to my stomach when I first watched it. But I re watched the series. and did some googling and I think they did for multiple reasons. 1 to show how meaningless life is to some ppl in the game. secondly, I think Simon wanted to get Omar out of there and let Michael become a stick up man. To show that the game just keeps on rolling. third, looking at the last scene w/ Stanfield when marlo goes up to two street level dealers who were saying "Omar got taken out by 9 guys w/ AKs" and starts a fight saying "you know who I am" and all that stuff. Those dealers started shooting at them. This showed that Stanfield had zero street cred since no one knew who he was. when Omar would walk to a corner people would **** themselves and run. I think that was showing that even though Omar was killed he really won against Marlo because all Marlo wanted was to be a legend in the streets and no one remembers him and people are overly exaggerated Omars death. Its like Marlos dreams have died, he lost everything he cared about in the last season. Obviously we all wanted for Marlo to be ******** his pants staring down the barrel of Omars shotgun but I think the final few episodes have a deeper meaning like that.

I know this has nothing to do w/ the nfl off season but if anyone wants to talk about the wire PM me, im just a big a wire fan as I am a Ravens fan.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I was sick to my stomach when I first watched it. But I re watched the series. and did some googling and I think they did for multiple reasons. 1 to show how meaningless life is to some ppl in the game. secondly, I think Simon wanted to get Omar out of there and let Michael become a stick up man. To show that the game just keeps on rolling. third, looking at the last scene w/ Stanfield when marlo goes up to two street level dealers who were saying "Omar got taken out by 9 guys w/ AKs" and starts a fight saying "you know who I am" and all that stuff. Those dealers started shooting at them. This showed that Stanfield had zero street cred since no one knew who he was. when Omar would walk to a corner people would **** themselves and run. I think that was showing that even though Omar was killed he really won against Marlo because all Marlo wanted was to be a legend in the streets and no one remembers him and people are overly exaggerated Omars death. Its like Marlos dreams have died, he lost everything he cared about in the last season. Obviously we all wanted for Marlo to be ******** his pants staring down the barrel of Omars shotgun but I think the final few episodes have a deeper meaning like that.

I know this has nothing to do w/ the nfl off season but if anyone wants to talk about the wire PM me, im just a big a wire fan as I am a Ravens fan.
Yeah Marlo's last scene was very telling. The Wire was such a great show, they need to bring it back.

I hated Marlo so much. I kept waiting for him to get got, and it just never happened.

My favorite scene was when Omar robbed Marlo and took the ring. The ring itself was very symbolic.

Just an amazing show. So underrated and well written.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Yeah Marlo's last scene was very telling. The Wire was such a great show, they need to bring it back.

I hated Marlo so much. I kept waiting for him to get got, and it just never happened.

My favorite scene was when Omar robbed Marlo and took the ring. The ring itself was very symbolic.

Just an amazing show. So underrated and well written.

I think everyone hated Marlo and his crew, everyone I talked to wanted to see Barksdale succeed while everyone hated Marlo and his gang. IDK if that was by design or what.

The last scene really is one of the best ones for a villain. He has won because he avoided jail time and is going to make millions but he really lost everything since he doesn't have the reputation he wanted.

My favorite scene was when Omar came back to Baltimore and said "ima work them, sweet jesus Ima work them" then caught the shot gun. Michael K Williams did a wonderful job of acting like he is robbing just to pass the time to being on a ray lewis level intensity war path for Marlo. But that ruined season 5 for me the first time I watched it, IDC about the serial killings or the newspaper I just wanted to see Omar VS. Marlo. But the second time I watched season 5 I appreciated the whole thing a lot more. The show is finally getting respect, entertainment weekly named it the best TV show of all time.

I honestly don't think they can bring it back. It wouldn't be the same w/o McNulty, though Simon probably could make it work. I think it would be cool if they did a rise of Barksdale season. We could see a young Omar, Bunk and McNulty as rookie cops and Freamon before the pawn shop unit. Wendall Pierce (Bunk) actually suggested it to Simon but I don't think Simon will.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think everyone hated Marlo and his crew, everyone I talked to wanted to see Barksdale succeed while everyone hated Marlo and his gang. IDK if that was by design or what.

The last scene really is one of the best ones for a villain. He has won because he avoided jail time and is going to make millions but he really lost everything since he doesn't have the reputation he wanted.

My favorite scene was when Omar came back to Baltimore and said "ima work them, sweet jesus Ima work them" then caught the shot gun. Michael K Williams did a wonderful job of acting like he is robbing just to pass the time to being on a ray lewis level intensity war path for Marlo. But that ruined season 5 for me the first time I watched it, IDC about the serial killings or the newspaper I just wanted to see Omar VS. Marlo. But the second time I watched season 5 I appreciated the whole thing a lot more. The show is finally getting respect, entertainment weekly named it the best TV show of all time.

I honestly don't think they can bring it back. It wouldn't be the same w/o McNulty, though Simon probably could make it work. I think it would be cool if they did a rise of Barksdale season. We could see a young Omar, Bunk and McNulty as rookie cops and Freamon before the pawn shop unit. Wendall Pierce (Bunk) actually suggested it to Simon but I don't think Simon will.
I think they can bring it back. One of the main themes of that show was how the streets is a revolving door. One man is gone, another replaces him and so on. They showed us the development of some of these characters from an early age and how the game just keeps going.

So having that theme in mind, it's easy to keep it going with a new set of characters. A new cast will take a couple of episodes to catch your attention but the scripts are so well written that I think it could work.

Or maybe do a different city. I think LA would be a good option bc of the gang storylines.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

You could tell Marlo hated what he became at the end too. He was so out of place at that banquet and needed to get in the streets for some fresh air. All he really wanted was the rep that Omar basically had. He didn't care about anything else, and he lost that for good. So in a way, his ending was justice. Because had he gotten killed, I think he'd become more notorious than he was. Now he's stuck living a life of emptiness without the cred he wanted, living a life he's not comfortable in. It's almost like living with nothing left was a worse punishment than death for him even though he had millions.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Roger and Ebert - both of you take it easy.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote