Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-30-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe Indiana was a pretty good offensive team last year - I wonder if they can make a leap this season - they have three QBs that can play in the system and put up points. They put up 73 last night - I hope somehow they beat OSU late in the season.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I believe Indiana was a pretty good offensive team last year - I wonder if they can make a leap this season - they have three QBs that can play in the system and put up points. They put up 73 last night - I hope somehow they beat OSU late in the season.
I hope somehow you choke on a dick late this season.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:30 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers fans, what happened to Savon Huggins? He's been a huge dud.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I went to the Iowa game, and when we got the ball back tied with 2 mins left, this guy in front of us yells, "Don't ******* play for overtime!"

First play, Rudock throws a pick and the same guy yells, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?"

Uh, not playing for OT obviously...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I hope somehow you choke on a dick late this season.
**** you man.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, calm down ladies.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

He's playing the role of typical obnoxious Buckeyes fan - not I.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, he is, but this is the Big Ten thread so you have to expect a certain level of OSU doucheyness.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just all turn on our sarcasm meters and chill
Old 09-02-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Let's just all turn on our sarcasm meters and chill
So we need to chill when the Buckeyes are getting bashed but open season on Woverines i suppose. Just kids having fun is all.

Last edited by Babylon : 09-02-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.brobible.com/college/arti...-341-iowa-game

Few more girls like that and Iowa may be able to beat Northern Illinois.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, we didn't earn our #1 ranking in drunk assholes for sitting around and studying in college. We earned it through blood, apparently Vodka, and a lot of members of society going nowhere in life.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-04-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** you man.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

I'm sorry, Solid Gold. I haven't felt enough angst and rivalry in here. Too much koombaya and not enough completely unwarranted and pointless hate.

I guess it was starting to bother me that I was getting along with people that associate with a sportsball team of a university from another geographic region.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm sorry, Solid Gold. I haven't felt enough angst and rivalry in here. Too much koombaya and not enough completely unwarranted and pointless hate.

I guess it was starting to bother me that I was getting along with people that associate with a sportsball team of a university from another geographic region.
Ha it's fine. I just like upsets and hate the Buckeyes - it was a spur of the moment thing when I saw Indiana put drop 70+ in their opener. I like gambling and bet on the underdogs usually and that thought entered my mind.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ha it's fine. I just like upsets and hate the Buckeyes - it was a spur of the moment thing when I saw Indiana put drop 70+ in their opener. I like gambling and bet on the underdogs usually and that thought entered my mind.
Indiana could definitely put some points on the Buckeyes. They played very bland D last weekend, so who knows how good they could be. But the young DBs are huge question marks. Reeves was flat out bad, but hopefully he doesn't play much this season as a CB (nickel and dime DB only).

Biggest issue for OSU is run D up the gut and in space coverage by LBs.

Indiana could exploit their pass D, IMO.

Depending on how the season plays out, that could be a fun game to watch.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hate to interrupt this little lovefest between you two but i was wondering where 5 star recruit Mike Mitchell was on saturday. Hard to believe he couldnt see the field with so many guys out.

Better not piss him off too much, his younger brother, a star hoops player, has committed to play there.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Hate to interrupt this little lovefest between you two but i was wondering where 5 star recruit Mike Mitchell was on saturday. Hard to believe he couldnt see the field with so many guys out.

Better not piss him off too much, his younger brother, a star hoops player, has committed to play there.
No idea. It was a mystery last weekend to OSU fans as well. Haven't followed up since. He was supposedly doing really well in practice, so it's especially strange.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Rutgers fans, what happened to Savon Huggins? He's been a huge dud.
Sorry I still sometimes forget I can actually join in discussion here now.

Average at best run blocking OL plus someone who likely needs 25-30 carries a game to do some damage is the easiest answer. He's not as good as advertised which some thought even before he chose Rutgers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still in shock/denial over the loss to UCF. I knew they were a good team and I knew Blake Bortles was good but damn, the defense was awful and, for the first time since O'Brien came to town, I think we were outcoached.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Still in shock/denial over the loss to UCF. I knew they were a good team and I knew Blake Bortles was good but damn, the defense was awful and, for the first time since O'Brien came to town, I think we were outcoached.
Couldn't have said it better. Honestly I think we've been super spoiled by O'Brien.

Also Purdue gave ND waaaaaaaay more of a scare than they should have. Same team that got absolutely dumped on by Cincy.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Jake Rudock is tied with Melvin Gordon and Devin Gardner for 3rd most rushing TDs in the conference.

So we pretty much have the best dual threat QB in the conference since Gardner has started channeling his inner Denard. Just saying...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-16-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2012 B1G Offensive Player of the Year sends his regards.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
The 2012 B1G Offensive Player of the Year sends his regards.
Sends them from the training table you mean? Gotta be on the field to produce, and so far Rudock > Braxton. BOOM...ROASTED!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-16-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
On the positive side, it was probably Hack's best game so far.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote